If you are looking for the Best Iss Tracker App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Iss Tracker App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Iss Tracker App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Iss Tracker App For iPhone
1. GoISSWatch ISS Tracking
– Real time tracking
– 3D globe tracking view
– Map tracking view
– Overhead sky view
– ISS information and high resolution image
– NASA and Wikipedia links
– Time lapse control
– Zoom map and sky views
– Motion control sky view
– Auto data update
– Visible and 24 hour pass predictions
– Pass alert notifications
– Supports landscape or portrait orientation
– Easy setup using iOS location or city list
See our GoSatWatch app to track 100s of satellites including the International Space Station with no ads.
* Requires occasional data network or WiFi access to update satellite orbital data. Once obit data has been updated from the internet, satellites can be tracked real time without an active internet connection.
See web site for more information.”
2. ISS Detector
“Have you seen the International Space Station? It is visible with the naked eye!
This is the easiest way to spot the station.
ISS Detector will tell you when and where to look for the ISS. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss it. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting.
Extensions will enhance the functionality of ISS Detector. With an in-app purchase you can add many famous satellites and amateur radio satellites. See the Starlink satellite trains, Hubble space telescope, rocket bodies, Vanguard 1 and many bright satellites.
Available Extensions (in-app purchase):
Radio Amateur Satellites: Track dozens of ham and weather satellites.
Starlink and Famous Objects: Track Starlink satellite trains, Hubble Space Telescope, rocket bodies, bright satellites and more.”
3. ISS Finder
“ISS Finder helps you to see the International Space Station (ISS) in the night sky. ISS Finder shows you the upcoming passes with details like the altitude and direction, and let’s you decide which ones to get alerts for. ISS Finder also keeps you up to date with information about current and future crews.
With ISS Finder you can:
– See where the ISS is right now
– Get notifications when the ISS is overhead
– Have ISS Finder automatically set alarms for passes near you
– Spot the ISS in the night sky
– Learn about who is on the ISS right now
– See the upcoming crew schedule
– Watch the live video feed from the space station”
4. ISS Live Now
If you like space or astronomy then you will love ISS Live Now.
ISS Live Now gives you easy access to a live video feed of Earth from the International Space Station, which is orbiting about 400 kilometers (250 miles) above the planet. The app provides an exciting experience marked by a thoughtful design.
With ISS Live Now, you can view interesting live video streams directly from the International Space Station’s cameras.
The app utilizes the native Google Map (ISS tracker), which allows you to follow the Space Station’s orbit around our planet. You can zoom, rotate, drag and tilt the map;.
You will have these different sources of live video streaming, including:
1. Live standard camera: It shows a live stream of the Earth and, from time to time, details about the ISS (like tests, maintenance and communication with Earth).
2. NASA TV: The television service of the United States government agency NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration). You can watch science and space documentaries, interview with scientists, astronauts, engineers and personalities such as Elon Musk.
3. NASA TV Media.
4. Spacewalk (recorded): Beautiful HD images of astronauts from cameras outside the ISS.
5. Inside the International Space Station: Take a video tour of each module inside the ISS, all explained by the astronauts.
6. Eventual channel: Temporary live cameras from NASA, the European Space Agency (ESA), the Russian Space Agency (Roscosmos) and the SpaceX.
You even have the option to be notified when the next sunset or sunrise will occur, allowing you to watch it live directly from the International Space Station.
When the ISS (International Space Station) is on the night side of Earth, the video image is black, which is normal.
Sometimes, video is not available due to transmission issues, or because the crew is changing cameras. In such cases, you will usually have a blue or blank screen. In a few minutes the transmission should return, so, please be patient. This is not a problem with the app.
Twitter: @isslivenow – You can find news about the ISS, NASA, space, Earth and the video stream.
Instagram: isslivenow – Pictures taken of the Earth by the streaming cameras and NASA TV.
Facebook: isslivenow – Pictures, news and Information about the ISS Live Now app.”
5. ISS Spotter
ISS Spotter makes it easy for you to spot the International Space Station (ISS). You can see the forecast of visible passes and set alarms to be on time to view the ISS. The built in compass and tools will allow you to spot the ISS easily.
This app requires an Iphone 4S or better and iOS7+. Works on iPhone and iPad (full screen)
• Augmented reality feature with interactive 3D models
• Augmented reality feature to find and view the International Space Station, other NASA missions in orbit around the Earth and the brightest stars in the sky.
• View over 19,000 images (and growing everyday)
• Watch live NASA TV
• Read all the latest news & feature stories
• Watch thousands of on-demand NASA Videos from around the agency, including 360° and 4K videos
• Discover the latest NASA mission information
• View upcoming sighting opportunities (visible passes for the ISS) and get notifications before they happen
• Get notifications of significant NASA events and new images
• Get the latest launch information
• Display ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
• Listen to all the latest NASA podcasts
• Listen to Third Rock internet streaming radio
• Rate images and also check out which ones make the top rated lists
• Select your own favorite images or missions and get quick access to them
• Save images to your device and use them as wallpaper for your lock or home screen
• Explore the featured content section and learn more about the solar system and beyond
• Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
• Get the latest tweets from around the agency
• Easily share everything with your friends on social media
• Get the latest tweets from around the agency
• Widgets for NASA images and news that can be added to your Home Screen and Today View”