If you are looking for the Best Iv Calculator App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Iv Calculator App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Iv Calculator App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Iv Calculator App For iPhone
1. Auto IV Checker for Pokémon GO
– Screenshots in English, German, French and Japanese are Supported
– No need to input your Pokémon GO account; No risk of BAN
– No need to input CP, HP, Pokémon Name, nor Stardust manually
– Check multiple IVs at once
– Team Leader Appraisals Supported
– History Feature
You can check IVs of your multiple Pokémons at once automatically with only screenshots.
You do not have to input Pokémon’s level, CP or HP with a troublesome protractor tool. You can also use a protractor tool to narrow IVs if you want.
And also this app does NOT need your Pokémon GO account, NOR use Niantic’s unofficial API at all. So you have NO risk to be banned with this app unlike other automation tools which need your Pokémon GO account information.
You can also check Move’s DPS on the Pokédex in this app easily.
Thank you for reading. Please use these tips:
– You can open the Pokedex by tapping the icon on the analysis list
– You can delete all at once by long-tapping the Edit button
Icons by Geovanny Gavilanes, Madebyoliver, Freepik
Pokémon And All Respective Names are Trademark and © of ©2016 Niantic, Inc. ©2016 Pokémon. ©1995-2016 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAME FREAK inc”
2. IV Calculator for Pokemon GO
How to Use:
1. Take screenshot of a Pokemon on the PokemonGO app.
2. Move to this app.
3. Tap top left button and reveal menu page.
4. Set your trainer level.
5. Select a Pokemon.
6. Menu page is concealed automatically so please select a screenshot from bottom of calculation page.
7. Drag semicircular slider on the top of screen and match black point to white point.
8. Set same CP and HP values with your screenshot.
9. Battle IV and Stamina IV is your Pokemon’s individual value. Bigger values mean excellent one.
3. Pocketdex for Pokémon GO
IVs are additional stats added on top of a Pokémon’s base stats. To determine an IV of a Pokémon, simply take a screenshot of the Pokémon and upload it to Pocketdex! Unlock Pocketdex Pro and take full advantage of our new In-Game Scan without having to take screenshots!
Get to know all Pokémon discovered in Pokémon GO including new Mega Pokémon! Find answers to daily questions like “how many candies does it take to evolve a Pokémon?”, “what type(s) are super effective against Fairy?”, “how much Mega energy do I need to Mega Evolve Charizard?” and the infamous “what’s the hundo IV Mewtwo?”
Real-time raids & events
Glance at current and upcoming raid bosses and live events with Pocketdex! Tap on each raid boss to see top counters and tap on each event to see more bonus details — never miss out in the world of Pokémon GO with Pocketdex!
Take it one step further with your scanned Pokémon by simulating power-ups, evolutions and even mega evolutions before investing in stardust, energy and candy. Ever wanted to see if your Pokémon will evolve under 1500 CP or 2500 CP but don’t want to use your Pokémon candy? Pocketdex will help you with this, and more!
Simulate Trainer Battles
With the ability to select any Pokémon and tweak stats in just seconds, you can see how your Pokémon stand against other Pokémon before jumping into real battles!
• IV Scan
• Battle Simulator
• Top counters for raids
• PvP (product stat) ranks
• Detail view of scanned Pokémon
• iOS 14 widgets
• Powerful search and filter
• Dynamic team interface
• In-Game Scan (without screenshots)
• Scan unlimited screenshots at once
• Ads free
• Custom app icons
Unlock Pocketdex Pro and get In-Game Scan from Pokémon GO, ads free, custom app icons and more!
In-Game Scan Instruction:
• Update trainer level in Profile -> Edit (top right pencil icon)
• Do Not Disturb (DND) is off to receive banner notifications
• Allow Pocketdex permission to send you notifications (Settings -> Notifications -> Pocketdex -> Allow Notifications)
• Allow Pocketdex access to your Photo Library (Settings -> Privacy -> Photos -> Pocketdex -> Read and Write)
Tap In-Game Scan button in Pocketdex. When In-Game Scan initiates, tap the banner notification or launch Pokémon GO manually. Select a Pokémon in your Pokémon GO collection and after a couple seconds, you will receive a notification of its IV range. You can tap on the notification banner to add the Pokémon to your Pocketdex collection or swipe away and scan another Pokemon. That’s it!
We offer monthly (bronze), yearly (silver) and lifetime (gold) subscription plans. Pricing are displayed either at the storefront or in Pocketdex’s “Unlock Pocketdex Pro” view.
Auto-Renewal and Subscription
Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, which is listed below for each tier. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Pocketdex is a third-party application made by fans, and is not affiliated with the Pokémon brand, Pokémon GO, Niantic, or Nintendo.”
4. PVP IV
– An IV Analyzer to find the best IVs for each Pokemon/league
– Pokemon rankings to help you pick the strongest Pokemon in each league
– A battle simulator to learn how to play each matchup
– A team builder to help you build the best team
— BATTLE SIMULATOR —
Simulate a 1 vs 1 battle between any two Pokemon! Unlike other simulators, this app:
– Shows multiple possible outcomes to account for baits, random effects of moves, and CMP ties
– Has the smartest move selection algorithm, always picking the moves that do the most damage against the current opponent
– Has a charge move timing algorithm to show how to avoid giving your opponent free fast moves by using charged moves at the end of their fast move
– Shows how many turns of lag it would take to change the outcome of the match
– Shows how many times a Pokemon can safely bait without risking a loss
– Works offline
— RANKINGS —
View rankings for Great League, Ultra League, Master League, and some cups for the current Go Battle League season! Tap on a ranked Pokemon to see its matchups in even shielding scenarios against all other ranked Pokemon!
Unlike other rankings, these rankings treat each moveset for each Pokemon separately, rather than combining all possible movesets into one ranking. The movesets and Pokemon ranked are hand-picked by Rank 24 players!
These rankings are generated based on an advanced algorithm that incorporates battles from the 1 vs 1 battle simulator. The algorithm is described in detail at pvpiv.com.
— IV RANKER —
Enter your Pokemon’s name and IVs to see how strong it is compared to other Pokemon of the same species in Great League, Ultra League, Master League, or any other format you want!
This app offers many advantages over other IV analyzers:
– See how many matchups are different between your IVs and the Rank 1 IVs.
– Fastest option available because it does all computation on-device; no need to wait for results, press go to refresh, or even be online!
– Save favorites for easy access later.
– Direct link to simulate a battle with the Pokemon and see how it matches up against the meta.
– Shows CP for pre-evolutions to make sure you’re under the cap before you evolve.
– Fully customizable CP cap, level cap, and IV floor for all formats you play in, including level 41/51 for Best Buddy Pokemon.
– Advanced settings to only rank Pokemon that meet a specific break point, and/or rank by CP, Level, etc. (instead of stat product).
– Shows all possible IV combinations instead of just the top ones.
— TEAM BUILDER —
PVP IV’s team builder lets you enter up to 3 Pokemon, then see which opponents are the most threatening, and which are least threatening. It also suggests alternative Pokemon you can use instead!
Unlike other team builders, it will show the impact each alternative will have on your team’s score and recommend the Pokemon to replace in order to improve the team’s score the most.
— CUSTOM METAS —
Custom metas allow you to change which Pokemon and opponents are used when computing rankings and building teams. You can record which Pokemon you see in your battles to automatically generate rankings of which of your Pokemon or teams are strongest against them!
— COMPARISON BATTLES/PVP IV PRO —
PVP IV Pro is a subscription service that removes ads, unlocks comparison battles, and allows you to have more than one custom meta at a time. These battles allow you to see all matchups that are different between two Pokemon. For example, you can see which matchups you win/lose by giving Play Rough to Azumarill instead of Ice Beam. Or, see which matchups are different between your IVs and the Rank 1 IVs.”
“Calculate Pokémon’s IV accurately. Smart IV extrapolates all of the information from snapshot using neural network recognition. Background mode makes you recognize IV value with Pokémon GO on same time.
– Support all language Pokémon recognition.
– Support to recognize Pokémon type in Raid Battle
– Small (file size), fastest and smart.
– Support update Pokémon data.
– Support appraise system of Pokémon GO
– Support recognize in background (approximately 3 minutes)
– Use offline. Smart IV has build-in recognition engine.
– Associate city name with snapshot of Pokémon GO in background mode. Trainer will know where the Pokémon is captured.
– Display city name in history and main UI if available.
– Display location information in history and main UI if available.
– Display Pokémon’s best moveset
– Auto identify Pokémon by image instead of name.
– After launch, Smart IV auto loads the latest image from photo library. No need to select snapshot manually.
– Browse recognized history and calculate IVs by multiple result.
– Support swipe to another image after picking image
– Support to display local Pokémon’s name.
> Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese(HK), Simplified Chinese, Japan, Korean, German, French and Spanish
If you have any suggestion or localization request, please contact me. Hope you enjoy this app. 🙂
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”