If you are looking for the Best Jlpt App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Jlpt App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Jlpt App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Jlpt App iPhone
1. AnkiMobile Flashcards
“AnkiMobile is a mobile companion to Anki, a powerful, intelligent flashcard program that is free, multi-platform, and open-source. Sales of this app support the development of both the computer and mobile version, which is why the app is priced as a computer application.
AnkiMobile was written by the lead developer of Anki and AnkiWeb, and it has been around since 2010. Beware other apps using “Anki” in their name that have sprung up recently – they are not compatible with the rest of the Anki ecosystem, and they offer far fewer features.
Some of AnkiMobile’s features include:
– A free cloud synchronization service that lets you keep your card content synchronized across multiple mobile and computer devices. This makes it easy to add content on a computer and then study it on your mobile, easily keep your study progress current between an iPhone and iPad, and so on.
– The same proven scheduling algorithm that the computer version of Anki uses, which reminds you of material as you’re about to forget it.
– A flexible interface designed for smooth and efficient study. You can set up AnkiMobile to perform different actions when you tap or swipe on various parts of the screen, and control which actions appear on the tool buttons.
– Comprehensive graphs and statistics about your studies.
– Support for large card decks – even 100,000+ cards.
– If your cards use images or audio clips, the media is stored on your device, so you can study without an internet connection.
– A powerful search facility that allows you to find cards that match criteria such as ‘tagged high priority, answered in the last ten days and not containing the following words’, and automatically place them into a deck to study.
– Support for displaying mathematical equations with MathJax, and rendering LaTeX created with the computer version.
– Support for adding images drawn with the Apple Pencil to your cards.
Please note that AnkiMobile is currently intended as a companion to the computer version of Anki, rather than a complete replacement for it. While AnkiMobile is able to display and schedule your cards in the same way the computer version does, certain changes like modifying note types need to be done with the computer software. Add-ons are not supported, so while you can study image occlusion cards created with the computer version, they can not be created within AnkiMobile. For this reason, please start with the computer version of Anki before you think about buying this app.
The cloud synchronization service is optional, and data can also be imported/exported from the app via a USB cable or AirDrop.
Like all apps, AnkiMobile can be purchased once and then used on multiple devices in a household using the same Apple ID. Family sharing is also supported. For information on bulk discounts for educational institutions, please see Apple’s Volume Purchase Program.
For more information on AnkiMobile, including a link to the online manual, please have a look at the support page: https://docs.ankimobile.net/
If you have any questions or want to report an issue, please let us know on our support site and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.”
2. GENKI Vocab Cards for 2nd Ed.
“Learn elementary Japanese words at your own pace:
GENKI Vocab Cards is a digital vocabulary card app that enables users to learn approximately 1,200 words essential for beginners along with the native pronunciations at their own pace!
This is the official iPhone app from GENKI: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese, a best-selling series of Japanese learning materials boasting more than 1.2 million copies sold.
◆Users can view the cards and listen to the recordings as they like, enabling them to study at their own pace.
◆By repeating a process of memorization and self-checking, learners can firmly master important beginning-level vocabulary.
◆Words already memorized are progressively removed from the card deck, so users can concentrate on just the words that challenge them, making for a more efficient approach to learning.
Study methods and functions
◇ “MyDeck” allows users to view the cards over and over, so they can take their time learning.
・The words can be studied by working from English to Japanese, or vice-versa.
・Learners can listen to natural pronunciations by native speakers of Japanese.
・Fun illustrations help users to better retain the words studied.
・Each card also includes an example sentence with an English translation and a recording of its pronunciation.
◇ “Check” helps learners to track their mastery.
・Users check their understanding of the vocabulary studied and sort the words into those mastered and those not yet retained.
・Retention can be checked by going from English to Japanese, or vice-versa.
・The cards of words already mastered are taken out of the set, leaving behind just those that still need to be worked on.
◇ “List” displays a list of all words covered by the app so that users can see their progress and review the vocabulary.
・Checkmarks are automatically placed next to words that have been mastered.
・The word cards can be displayed from the list entries, enabling quick review.
・The list can be arranged in any of three orderings: lesson order, a-i-u-e-o order, and alphabetical order.
○This app is based on the vocabulary from the second edition of GENKI.
○Ads: The app does not display any ads that might interfere with learning.”
3. Japanese : Learn Kanji JLPT
We have more over 5 years of experience working in the field of Japanese language education. We understand the difficulty of learning Japanese. Since then, we have researched and created this Japanese learning application to help you learn Japanese effectively by yourself.
Features of the application:
1. More than 2300 beautifully designed essential Kanji for learning efficiently .
– Study Kanji feature: Kanji is shown specifically how to read Onyomi, Kunyomi and its examples. Each example has sounds which help you practice effectively and help you distinguish the differences between onyomi and kunyomi pronunciation.
The favorite feature helps you to store your favorite kanji words so you can easily manage it
– FlashCard practice feature: Kanji is displayed with 4 modes: displaying kanji, choosing the correct answer, matching the correct answer, listening and choosing the correct answer
– Test Quiz feature: It helps you check your Kanji learning process. The completed results will be displayed in the kanji lesson header
2. Learn 10000 Japanese Vocabulary
◇ 1000 JLPT N5 Japanese Vocabulary with 12 topics
◇ 1500 JLPT N4 Japanese Vocabulary with 7 topics
◇ 2000 JLPT N3 Japanese Vocabulary with 12 topics
◇ 2500 JLPT N2 Japanese Vocabulary with 12 topics
◇ 3000 JLPT N1 Japanese Vocabulary with 14 topics
– Listen to a single vocabulary, listen to examples. You can not only learn vocabulary but also imitate Japanese pronunciation. Please experience learning vocabulary and listening practice with the app
– Listen to the whole lesson. After each lesson, you should listen to the entire lesson to review and remember the words you have learned before. You can review the previous lesson by listening and remembering the meaning of the word. Always use it. A super cool function of the app.
– Learn vocabulary with FlashCard: The vocabulary in the lesson will be randomly displayed. When you click on the center of the card, it will show the meaning of the vocabulary and pronunciation sound. You can click on the left of the card to return to the previous and click on the right of the card to switch to a new word. All of them are reciprocal animated very pretty. There is an on-off function for your practice.
– Listening and writing vocabulary: The vocabulary in the lesson will also be random and show the meaning only. In the beginning, the sound will be played then you enter the word in the box and press the check button to check your results. You can listen to the vocabulary one more time if you want.
– Practice vocabulary test: After each lesson, there is a practice test. Remember to complete it, the results will be updated to the completion of the lesson.
– Vocabulary notebook: Save the vocabulary that you do not know or do not remember in your vocabulary book by clicking on the star next to the vocabulary. There is a vocabulary review function in your notebook which help you practice and remember longer.
– The function of completing the lesson: when you do not practice, it will automatically save the results and mark your progress.
3. Practice listening and improve conversation ability
With more than 60 Japanese conversations and 1800 basic Japanese conversation sentences, this app will help you improve your communication ability
4. Learn the Hiragana and Katakana alphabets”
5. JLPT Preparation
JLPT Preparation will allow you to effortlessly study for all levels of the Japanese JLPT exams.”
6. JLPT test N1-N5 – Migii
“Migii(as know as MyTest) is a JLPT exam preparation application for Japanese learners. Migii has more than 44,000 users in 16 countries. Migii – JLPT exam preparation is helping many people achieve their JLPT certification dreams.
Migii uses today’s leading method – HERMANN EBBINGHAUS FORGETTING CURVE and a special Fast Brain memory training technique. With interactive training, users can remember up to 90% of the information.
Migii is a great JLPT exam preparation app for JLPT (日本語能力試験/ nihongo noryoku shiken). You can easily practice JLPT N5 – N1.
3-in-1 JLPT preparation: Theory – Exercises – Test
* Theory of JLPT N5 – N1:
– Synthesize kanji, vocabulary and grammar by lesson
– Memorize kanji, vocabulary, grammar with flashcard
– Easy to review
* The exercises are divided into many small forms, with detailed explanations and answers
– Reading comprehension
* Standard JLPT Mocktest from N5 – N1
– Receive exclusive JLPT certification from Migii
Exam preparation for JLPT is not boring and not lazy:
– Daily learning reminders
– Attractive interface, stimulating learning motivation
With Migii, you will easily get a JLPT certificate. Download the app and experience it now!
We love receiving your feedback, they help us to improve the app. Please send your feedback to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Migii.JLPTsensei