If you are looking for the Best Kakuro Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Kakuro Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Kakuro Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Kakuro Android App
1. OpenGait Kakuro
“The object is to fill in the rows and columns with digits 1 to 9 (no duplicates) so that their sum matches the clues. Puzzles have only one solution, and can be solved without resorting to trial and error. Simple to understand, challenging to solve!
-No ads – ever!
-Synchronize your progress across multiple devices
-Use your tablet at home; continue on your phone at lunch
-True tablet support – landscape or portrait
-Three levels 6×6, 8×8, 10×10
-150 puzzles to start
-Thousands to download for free!
-Enlarge sums on small screens
-Highlight duplicates and incorrect sums
-Timer and move counter
-Highlight rows/column with unique solutions
-View possible combinations
-Help and strategy examples
Puzzles are from the collection at http://krazydad.com Copyright 2015—2016 and used with permission.
Modify/Read SD Card: Writing error log.
Network Access: Download new puzzles.
Create/Find Accounts: Synchronization with Google Drive.
Sync Settings: Synchronization with Google Drive.”
2. Sudoku.com – сlassic sudoku
Classic sudoku for beginners and advanced players. Whether you’d like to relax or keep the mind active – pass the time in a pleasant way with sudoku free puzzle game! Get a small stimulating break or clear your head! Take your favorite number game with you wherever you go. Sudoku is available offline. Playing this free sudoku puzzle on mobile is as good as with a real pencil and paper.
Sudoku.com has 10000+ classic number games and comes in six difficulty levels: fast, easy sudoku, medium, hard sudoku, expert, and giant one! Play easy sudoku to exercise your brain, logical thinking, and memory, or try medium and hard sudoku to give your mind a real workout.
Our free sudoku puzzle games have some features that make this number puzzle easier for you: hints, auto-check, and highlight duplicates. What’s more, in our app each classic sudoku puzzle game has one solution. You will find all you need whether you are solving your first sudoku puzzle, or you’ve progressed to expert difficulty. Choose any level you like!
✓ Complete Daily Sudoku Challenges to get unique trophies
✓ Take part in Seasonal Events and win unique medals, solving sudoku puzzles
✓ Challenge yourself figuring out your mistakes, or enable Auto-Check to see your mistakes as you go
✓ Turn on Notes ✍ to make notes as on paper. Each time you fill in a cell on sudoku puzzle grid, notes are automatically updated!
✓ Highlight duplicates to avoid repeating numbers in a row, column, and block
✓ Hints can guide you through the points when you are stuck on sudoku free puzzles
– Statistics. Track your progress for each difficulty level of sudoku puzzle: analyze your best time and other achievements
– Unlimited Undos. Made a mistake? Or accidentally have the same numbers match in a row while solving a sudoku puzzle game? Just put it back quickly!
– Color themes. Choose one of three appearances to design your own sudoku kingdom! Play these fun number games with more comfort, even in the dark!
– Auto-save. If you leave a game with numbers unfinished, it will be saved. Continue playing sudoku puzzle game anytime
– Highlighting of a row, column, and box related to the selected cell
– Eraser. Get rid of the mistakes in the free sudoku games
• More than 10000 classic well-formed sudoku puzzle games with numbers
• 9×9 grid
• 6 perfectly balanced levels of difficulty. This free sudoku puzzle is suitable for both sudoku beginners and advanced evil sudoku players! Play fast, easy and medium levels to exercise your brain. Choose hard sudoku to improve your skills and try expert or giant puzzle with numbers for evil challenges.
• Support both phones and tablets
• Portrait and landscape mode for tablets
• Simple and intuitive design
Daily sudoku is the best way to start your day! 1 or 2 classic sudoku puzzles will help you to wake up, make your brain work, and help you to be ready for a productive working day. Download this classic number game and play sudoku free puzzles offline.
If you are an excellent sudoku solver welcome to our sudoku kingdom! Here you can spend your free time keeping your mind sharp with classic number brain teasers. Regular game practice will help you become a real sudoku master who quickly deals even with the most difficult web puzzles in a short time.
Challenge your brain with the classic sudoku anywhere, anytime!”
3. Kakuro: Number Crossword
“Fill empty squares so each block sums up to the number on its left or on its top. Each puzzle consists of a blank grid with sum-clues in various places. The object is to fill all empty squares using numbers 1 to 9 so the sum of each horizontal block equals the clue on its left, and the sum of each vertical block equals the clue on its top. In addition, no number may be used in the same block more than once.
Kakuro are addictive logic puzzles best described as number-crosswords. Using pure logic and simple add/subtract calculations, these fascinating puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
The game includes zoom for easier solving of large puzzles, as well as helpful features such as showing possible sum combinations in a block, showing the sum remainder of a block, and using pencilmarks to make temporary placement of numbers in the grid.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Kakuro includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 120 free Kakuro puzzle samples
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Show errors during gameplay
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Pencilmarks feature for solving hard puzzles
• Autofill pencilmarks mode
• Show Sum Combinations feature
• Show Sum Remainder feature
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Kakuro have also become popular under other names such as Kakkuro, Cross Sums and Tashizan Cross. Similar to Sudoku, Hashi and Slitherlink, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.”
4. Real Kakuro – Cross Sums
From the creators of the puzzle hits Real Sudoku, Real Nonogram, Real Einstein’s Riddle and Real Jigsaw.
For those new to Kakuro: it’s a logic puzzle game that mixes Crosswords and Sudoku, so both players will love it! After you play a bit of Sudoku, Kakuro games are your next step! Its similar to other Japanese logic puzzles such as Nonogram, Picross and Hitori.
With highly polished graphics and smooth gameplay, Real Kakuro is a truly unique and pleasant logic puzzle experience. And best of all for real Kakuro puzzle fans, no automatic generators with multiple solutions, and they are all included for free here! No need to pay to unlock anything.
Kakuro, also known as cross sums and sum totals, is like a crossword puzzle with numbers. Each “word” must add up to the number provided in the clue above it or to the left. Words can only use the numbers 1 through 9, and a given number can only be used once in a word. Every Kakuro game can be solved through logic alone.
Real Kakuro puzzles is a very elegant game, providing fabulous gameplay experience with 2000 unique games in 5 different difficulty levels. Can you solve them all?
• Clean board, providing hours of pleasure gameplay.
• Handmade unique challenging games. All games and categories were designed to fit a 10×10 board without compromising quality and the need of zooming.
• No locked levels. Play whatever you want whenever you want.
• Autosave game. You don’t need to worry if you don’t have much time to play. It will automatically save all unfinished games.
• Simple menu context. Your game is just a few clicks away.
• No in app music. You can play while listening your own music library.
• High definition graphics.”
5. Kakuro (Cross Sums) – Classic Puzzle Game
“Kakuro (originally called Cross Sums) is a logic-based, math puzzle. The objective of the puzzle is to insert a digit from 1 to 9 inclusive into each white cell such that the sum of the numbers in each entry matches the clue associated with it and that no digit is duplicated in any entry.
– modern layout
– five different difficulties
– hundreds of puzzles for each difficulty
– auto-save your progress for each puzzle
– unlimited undo/redo
– color input system for experts
– clean interface and smooth controls
– google play games achievements
– phones and tablets support
HELPFUL FEATURES (optional):
– selection modes: select first or number first
– pencil modes: automatic or manual
– keyboard configuration: auto, three rows, two rows, one row
– direction highlight: vertical and horizontal highlight
– rule violations: game rule warnings highlight
– sum errors: calculate if the sum is correct or not
– sum combinations: show all possible combinations
– multiple color input (advanced): use different colors to place numbers
– automatic error detection: show errors automatically
– bigger numbers: large font for better visualization”
“Kakuro, also know as cross sums, is a Japanese puzzle game which combines the Sudoku and crossword principles. Find the right combination of numbers whose sum is the clue written on the edge of the grid. Each digit must be unique in any given sum. You win the game when the grid is completed with the correct digits in every cell !
Do not be fooled by the simple looking rules, the grids can be very complicated!
– Challenge yourself with the hundreds of available levels
– Evaluate your logic with Easy, Medium, Hard and Genius modes
– Play comfortably thanks to the simple and functional interface
– Adjust the help system to your style of play
– Play as you want, there are no locked levels
– Continue your game when you like, there is an autosave
Your mental agility is challenged : Download Kakuro for free !”