If you are looking for the Best Keyboard Font App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 9 Best Keyboard Font App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 9 Best Keyboard Font App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
9 Best Keyboard Font App For iPhone
1. ∞ Fonts
This app is compatible with ALL popular Social Media & texting apps!
(Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Roblox, Facebook, iMessage, WhatsApp, Skype, Kik, Viber and ALL others!)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE ∞ Fonts
• Fancy and Creative font styles
• Keyboard Themes
• Easy to use Keyboard
• Compatible to your favorite apps
• Dark mode Keyboard Support
∞ Fonts will work always! Don’t worry if you have no internet connection.
• We love your feedback •
Please keep sharing your experience with ∞ Fonts and send your requests to email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions: https://impalastudios.com/terms
2. Font Keyboard – Fonts Keyboard
“Font Keyboard app helps you easily get cool fonts on iPhone and iPad – which will make your text stand out. This app helps get stylish cool fonts directly from your phone keyboard. Using this custom font keyboard, you have access to hundreds of fonts to choose. This is useful for chat messages, bio, status, tweet,…
You can also change the keyboard themes, keyboard colors & keyboard effects to further personalize your phone keyboard with this app. This fonts keyboard is easy to use and many fonts are free. Use fancy cool fonts to impress your friends on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Snapchat, Tiktok & any other places!
Please share with others about this custom font keyboard & color keyboard so that we all have the ability to text beautifully!”
3. Fontix – Fonts & Keyboard
“Fontix is the best fonts & keyboards app for iPhone to send fancy texts and create captions, posts, stories on social platforms. Enhance the aesthetics of your texts with the coolest collection of fonts and symbols.
Change the way you write on your iPhone with different types of custom colorful keyboard themes. Transform simple boring words into stylish custom texts with special characters and symbols.
Key Features of Fonts & Keyboard:
– Lots of stylish and cute fonts to choose from
– Use aesthetic fonts everywhere, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger, Snapchat, etc.
– Countless fancy symbols and letters
– Elegant collection of keyboard themes
Unique Fonts Types
Fonts & Keyboard app for iPhone lets you incorporate unique fonts styles anywhere you want. Post incredible stories on social platforms using fancy alphabets or letters that fit your mood. Fontix makes it exceptionally easy to directly type in any font into other apps.
Elegant and Cute Keyboard Symbols
Spoil yourself with a diverse range of cool letter symbols. While choosing the writing style, don’t worry about how to copy and paste lettering fonts, symbols, or texts. Do it instantly with this fancy keyboard.
iPhone Keyboard Themes
Give your typing keyboards a personalized flair using different types of keyboard patterns. Change the outlook of your iPhone keyboard backgrounds and start typing in style.
How to change font on iPhone using the Fonts & Keyboard app?
Fontix integrates a seamless method of using cool fonts to elevate the keyboard typing experience. Easily change fonts on iPhone by following the steps given below.
– Start the app
– Go to Settings and tap on “Fonts”
– Choose your font types and press “Done”
– Alternatively, hold the “Globe” icon on the keyboard
– Select “Fontix” to change iPhone text fonts
How to change keyboard color on iPhone with Fontix?
Redesign and change iPhone keyboard color in any way you want by using themes. Go through the following steps in your Fontix app to change the color successfully.
– Tap on “Add Keyboard” after starting the app
– Press on “Keyboard” and enable “Fontix”
– Now, change the keyboard themes from the app
Auto-Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscribe to get unrestricted access to all the features outlined above.
• Subscription Length: Weekly, Yearly
• Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
“Express yourself the way you want, with the most downloaded Fonts keyboard in the world! Feeling gothic? Or maybe looking for something more romantic? What are you today: bold or playful? Or do you just wanna to keep it fancy? Fonts has got you covered!
Make your social media profiles stand out with Fonts, or send cool texts to your friends. Turn heads, stand out, get creative! You can use Fonts keyboard for your:
• Text messages
• Social media bios
• Post descriptions
… the only limit is your imagination!
Fonts works on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Messenger, Clubhouse, Telegram, TikTok, Roblox, WhatsApp, Twitch, Discord, and many, many more!
THE BEST FONTS AND SYMBOLS
Choose among dozens of:
• Sticker Fonts
…and more! Express yourself like never before! (^.~)
CUSTOMIZE YOUR KEYBOARD
Still not sure this is the fonts and emojis app you’re looking for? What if we told you that with Fonts you can also customize your keyboard? w(°ｏ°)w
Yes, 50+ customised keyboards!
Don’t forget to check out our updates. New content is added regularly!
If you’re enjoying Fonts, then please leave a review! You’ll make us happy and help others discover your favorite app for custom fonts and symbols. ＼(≧▽≦)／
What are you waiting for? Join millions of Fonts enthusiasts! ⊂( ´ ▽ ` )⊃
Subscribe to get access to:
• The Keyboard Themes.
• More Cool Fonts.
A payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://bendingspoons.com/tos.html?app=1454061614
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the app? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org”
5. Fonts Art: Keyboard Font Maker
Fonts Art is an all-in-one solution to make your social media profile your biggest flex. Use gorgeous fonts and highlights to create zingy captions and dreamy bios. Go to Instagram Story Maker to choose something special from ready-to-use templates or experiment with your own ideas and share your cool stories with the world.
If you want to fully redesign your screen, we have app icon changer, Icon Maker, and iPhone themes in store for you. Home screen theme is a new level of customization—“app icons, wallpaper plus widget” packs are carefully selected and perfectly matched to make your screen aesthetic.
• Use 100+ stylish fonts compatible with all social media and texting apps
• Spice up your chats with symbols, GIFs, hashtags, and kaomoji
• Type faster with auto-capitalization, double-space for a period, caps lock feature
• Personalize your screen with an array of aesthetic themes for iPhone
• Get inspired by widgets with motivational quotes
• Сreate custom iOS 14 app icons in Icon Maker
• Apply designer Instagram story templates for eye-catching stories
• Shoot and edit photo and video stories the way you want
• Choose from a huge collection of Instagram highlight covers for cute bios
• Create unique fonts based on your handwriting to add a personal touch to your stories
Fonts Art is compatible with all the popular social media and texting apps: Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, iMessage, WhatsApp, Skype, TikTok, and more. But it’s in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any of these apps or their owner, developer, or seller.
You can enable a free trial with all features available.
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
• You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features within Fonts Art.
• Subscriptions are billed weekly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
6. Fonts for iPhone & Keyboards
Download it right now! シ
With our Fonts Keyboard you can:
• Create amazing Stories
• Make your unique Instagram profile
• Use custom fonts with any texting app
• Get a variety of symbols & emoji
• Enjoy the dark mode for the keyboard
About Fonts Plus:
Become a member and unlock the full Fonts experience.
Premium subscription allows you to get:
• Access to the premium Fonts
• Remove ads
• Cancel anytime
Join Fonts+ to enable access to all app features.
You can choose from different options:
• 1 month subscription with 7-day free trial
• 12 months subscription with 3-day free trial
• Lifetime access (one-time payment)
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the time of purchase confirmation. Subscription renews automatically unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase, but seriously, you won’t want to.
Thanks for using our app! We’d love to hear your ideas and feedback. Contact us at email@example.com”
7. Gboard – the Google Keyboard
“Gboard is the keyboard from Google for your iPhone, packed with features to make typing effortless. On top of GIFs, emoji search and Glide Typing, the power of Google is at your fingertips with Google Search built in. Forget switching from app to app – just search and send, all from one place.
GIFs – Search GIFs for the best reaction
Emoji Search – Find the perfect emoji, faster
Stickers – Create or share stickers to express yourself
Glide Typing – Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Search and send anything from Google:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Videos and images
• Weather forecasts
• News and articles
• Sports scores
• And anything else which you’d search for on Google
Gboard for iPhone and iPad supports the following languages:
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Portuguese ( Portugal)
• Simplified Chinese
• Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
• Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
We know the things that you type on your phone are personal, so we’ve designed Gboard to keep your private information private.
What Gboard sends to Google:
• Gboard sends your searches to Google’s web servers to give you search results.
• Gboard also sends usage statistics to Google to let us know which features are used most often and to help us understand problems if the app crashes.
• If you use Gboard’s microphone, voice input will be sent to Google for transcription.
What Gboard doesn’t send to Google:
• Other than your searches and voice inputs, Gboard doesn’t send anything you type to Google, whether it’s a password or chat with a friend.
• To help you with spelling and to predict searches you might be interested in, Gboard will store the words you type on your device. This data is not accessible by Google or by any apps, and can be cleared at any time.
• If you’ve turned on contacts search in Gboard search settings, this allows Gboard to search the contacts on your device so that you can easily share. None of these queries is sent to Google.”
8. “iFont: find, install any font”
What can’t iFont do?
iFont can’t change the system font; work with the keyboard; or force apps to let you customise the font. iFont also can’t make Comic Sans look good.
How do you make money from iFont?
By default, iFont includes adverts. An in-app purchase is available to remove these adverts, and unlock a number of premium features.
“Without iFont, writing my new book, ‘Ten Seconds To Consider’, would be an impossible task, given that I’m designing as I write. For my Pages documents to be consistent between macOS and iOS now is a game changer. Thank you for iFont!” — Daniel Klein, former Apple employee
iFont includes a wide range of features which let you install, compare, and view typefaces, including individual glyphs and technical details. These include:
Install your own fonts (.ttf, .ttc, .otf formats supported, as well as these formats compressed in a .zip) for use in other apps. Simply download a font in a web browser, open in iFont and follow the simple instructions to install it on your device. You can also export a copy of the font, or send the profile to a friend to let them install it, too. iFont can also open archives containing multiple fonts.
iFont lets you download and install a range of fonts from the Google Fonts library, Dafont and more (including custom sources) within the app. It couldn’t be easier to find a suitable typeface for your next leaflet, poster or financial report.
After discovering iFont a couple of years ago it has slotted happily into my professional workflow on the iPad Pro. It has a number of standout features which set it apart from the competition, and has been a great help in my client project work.
There’s also an appreciation of type heritage and design, with biographical information and rich technical detail on hand. Choosing the right type is made easier with the Notepad and Compare features. The ability to install multiple fonts at once is essential, saving time and allowing better management of your font library. Imported fonts are viewed as families allowing you to easily compare different weights and make the right choices. There’s also easy access to online type resources such as Google Fonts, which makes finding and installing them a breeze. Great if you’re in a hurry, or have no access to your own font library. — Martin Cleave, creative professional
Compare many different typefaces to see which will suit your intended use. Arial or Helvetica? Zapfino, Snell Roundhand or Savoye LET? Georgia, Iowan Old Style or Times New Roman? With Compare, you can be the judge!
The Notepad you find under each font lets you test it out and type a message, and then export it as an image to send in apps such as Messages. Add some character to your texts by using a font which stands out from the crowd!
See how a font looks at very small or very large point sizes easily using the Waterfall view. This lets you judge which size would be suitable for your use.
Zoom into a font up to 500%, allowing you to see the minute details in each character.
See information about each font, from the designer and trademark information to the spacing of the ascents and descents.
“Missing fonts on iOS is an issue of the past, thanks to apps like iFont… I hope you saw how easy it is to install fonts on iPhone or iPad and I suggest you give iFont a try.” — Michael Kummer, blogger
NOTE: iFont does not currently support .suit or .dfont files.
iFont is also fully optimised for iPad with a beautiful split view experience and a range of keyboard shortcuts.”
9. MORISAWA PASSPORT for iPad
“MORISAWA PASSPORT for iPad provides a varied collection of Japanese and multilingual fonts to expand your creative environment on the iPad.
*Available for use in iPadOS apps where custom fonts are enabled.
Take advantage of the standard font pack, which includes a mix of 544 popular Japanese and multilingual fonts from Morisawa and TypeBank, including new releases for 2021.
·Morisawa Passport for iPad enables Morisawa fonts for iPad use.
Now Morisawa fonts are available for use on your iPad.
Enjoy a more complete environment for design or creative pursuits.
Morisawa fonts work on apps where custom fonts are enabled. Please confirm availability with the app’s developer.
·Full of popular Morisawa typefaces
Provides a vast collection of popular Japanese and multilingual fonts (including new releases) from Morisawa and TypeBank for you to use. The current total is 544 typefaces (Morisawa: 462, TypeBank: 82)
·Japanese and multilingual fonts are available.
Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Hangul, Latin (alphabetic), Devanagari, Arabic and Thai scripts
• Subscriptions renew automatically. To prevent a subscription from renewing, please turn off auto-renewal no later than 24 hours before the scheduled update.
• Charges take place in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
To continue authentication, please activate this app monthly by connecting to the internet.
An internet connection is required for app operations and font installation.
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network is recommended for installing fonts.
Installed fonts can be used temporarily in offline environments.
A series of updates making more typefaces available is coming. Stay tuned for future updates.
Please share your thoughts on MORISAWA PASSPORT for iPad. Your feedback helps us improve Morisawa products and services.”