If you are looking for the Best Kinemaster App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the Best Kinemaster App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the Best Kinemaster App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
Best Kinemaster App For Android
KineMaster – Video Editor
• Download and re-edit projects from the Get Projects menu (NEW!)
• Import and export project files (NEW!)
• Tools to cut, splice, and crop your videos
• Combine and edit videos, images, stickers, special effects, text, and more
• Add music, voiceovers, sound effects, and voice changers
• More than 2,500 downloadable transitions, effects, videos & images, stickers, fonts, and animations from the KineMaster Asset Store
• Create amazing visual effects by reversing, speeding up, adding slow-mo, and applying blending modes
• Use color filters and color adjustments to make your video stand out
• Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Save your video in 4K 2160p at 30FPS
• Share on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Reels, Stories, and more!
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
KineMaster is completely free to use, but you can unlock even more with a KineMaster Premium subscription! A subscription removes the KineMaster watermark and offers an ad-free experience. Learn more by tapping the crown button on the main screen.
Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to edit and share your own amazing videos!
Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more information, please tap the FAQ button on the KineMaster main screen. If you cannot find the solution you’re looking for, contact KineMaster by tapping the E-mail Support button at the bottom of any FAQ article.”