If you are looking for the Best Korean Music App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Korean Music App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Korean Music App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Korean Music App For Android
1. Spotify: Music and Podcasts
• Discover new music, albums, playlists and podcasts
• Search for your favorite song, artist, or podcast
• Enjoy music playlists and an unique daily mix made just for you
• Make and share your own playlists
• Explore the top songs from different genres, places, and decades
• Find music playlists for any mood and activity
• Listen to music and more on your mobile, tablet, desktop, PlayStation, Chromecast, TV, Wear OS watch and speakers
Play podcasts and music for free on your mobile and tablet with Spotify. Download albums, playlists, or just that one song and listen to music offline, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of free music, curated playlists, artists, and podcasts you love. Discover new music, podcasts, top songs or listen to your favorite artists, albums. Create your own music playlists with the latest songs to suit your mood.
Spotify makes streaming music easy with curated playlists and thousands of podcasts you can’t find anywhere else. Find music from new artists, stream your favorite album or playlist and listen to music you love for free.
• Free music and podcasts made easy – Listen to a playlist, album, or the top songs from any genre on shuffle mode.
Listen to music and podcasts on your tablet for free
• Play any song, artist, podcast, album, or playlist and enjoy a personalised music experience with a daily mix to match your taste.
Spotify Premium features
• Listen to an album, playlist, or podcast without ad breaks. With Spotify you can play music by any artist, at any time on any device–mobile, tablet, or your computer.
• Download to listen to music offline, wherever you are.
• Jump back in and listen to your top songs.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality on personalized music and podcasts.
• Discover new music, a daily mix or curated playlists that suit your mood. With Spotify you’ll get a personalized music experience like no other.
• No commitment – cancel any time you like.
Want to discover new music?
Find music that you’ll love today! Explore our curated music playlists, top songs and albums, or get personalized music recommendations with your daily mix.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don’t want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.”
2. FluentU: Learn Languages with authentic videos
Learn Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, German, Japanese, English, Italian, Russian, and Korean with FluentU.
Learn a language with music videos, movie trailers, news, and inspiring talks.
No matter what your skill level or interest, we’ve got you covered.
FluentU turns fun videos into amazing language learning experiences.”
3. NAVER Dictionary
Our dictionary app features
▶ No Ads
▶ All for FREE!
▶ 6 famous English dictionaries
Monolingual English dictionaries
-Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary (136,000 words, 100,000 examples)
-Oxford Dictionary of English (124,000 words, 139,000 examples)
-Collins English Dictionary (122,000 words, 24,000 examples)
-Wiktionary (980,000 words)
Learner’s English Dictionaries
-Merriam-Webster’s Advanced Learner’s English Dictionary (59,000 words, 140,000 examples)
-Collins Cobuild Advanced Learner’s English Dictionary (45,000 words, 100,000 examples)
▶ 1,000,000 Pronunciations: American, British, Australian, Indian accents, and more!
NAVER English Dictionary features pronunciations provided by various trusted dictionaries. Also, pronunciations provided by a variety of users from all around the world can be listened to!
▶ Auto-saving Wordbook
Do you need to search for a word again?
Do you remember it?
Doesn’t matter, as those words are always auto-saved!
In RECENTS, words that you search for immediately become a tidy and orderly word list.
In FAVORITES, you can ‘star’ the word to favorite it and check it out again later.
Cheers to all language lovers! 🙂
▶ Share your accent in Accentia – The Land of Accents!
Each country has its own unique English accent.
Words can be pronounced differently according to the speaker’s age, tone, area, and more.
Share your accent, and let others learn how words are pronounced in your area!
Your pronunciation will be shared with other users of NAVER English dictionary, helping them learn how words are pronounced in different parts of the world!
Come to Accentia and share your beautiful voice!
See NAVER Dictionary Official Blog (http://blog.naver.com/dic_master) for more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER English Dictionary Customer Center ( https://m.help.naver.com/support/contents/contentsView.help?contentsNo=14996&lang=en ) in case a problem occurs while using the app.”