If you are looking for the Best Korean Translator App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Korean Translator App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Korean Translator App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Korean Translator App For iPhone
1. English Korean Translator
“Korean English Translator – An application that helps you to translate English to Korean. You can use the application for learning, research. Besides, the application also help when you travel, study abroad, talk with foreigners.
– Translate English into Korean
– Translate Korean to English
– Translate the voice
– Pronounced pronunciation
– Save data to clipboard, translate from clipboard
– Simple, easy to use interface
– High speed translation accuracy”
2. FluentU: Learn Language Videos
Tired of boring language learning textbooks? FluentU brings languages to life with real-world interactive videos!
Learn to read and speak Spanish, French, English, Mandarin Chinese, German, Japanese, Russian, Korean and Italian with FluentU.
FluentU turns music videos, movie trailers, news and inspiring talks into an amazing language learning experience. Experience an immersive education that teaches you to speak and comprehend new languages in a natural way.
Now you can learn a new language while connecting with the culture. No matter what your skill level or interest, FluentU has you covered.
LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE
– Immerse yourself in a foreign language to understand how it’s used
– Connect with the language through real-world videos
– Quiz yourself on the vocabulary
– Learn to speak the language instead of scripted phrases
– Stay motivated to learn each day
WATCH, LISTEN & LEARN
– Put the textbooks away and learn from experience
– Watch videos with subtitles and translations to learn the language
– Tap on any word or phrase to learn its meaning
– Add words to your vocabulary list for review
– Listen to audio dialogues to gain an understanding of the language
– Look up any word and see how it’s used in a sentence
– Search content by title or grammar and vocabulary points
– Chinese (Mandarin)
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Great app. To my knowledge the best on the market. You created something unique and new!”
– Felix Wedel
“It is more helpful than any other tool I’ve used. I had been using podcasts before and trying to make flashcards, and that worked pretty well. But it ended up that I was spending more time making the flashcards than studying. FluentU really solves this.”
– David Brown
“FluentU has quickly become one of my favorite language-learning tools. Great job on an aesthetically pleasing app and an incredibly functional one.”
– Justin Price
“This concept in FluentU is amazing. It’s such a great way to help you understand a spoken language and the way you break it down is amazing.”
– Demi Pradolin
“This app is so fun and useful – the best Chinese language learning app I’ve ever used.”
– Richard Jun
FluentU is available as a monthly ($29.99 for Plus) or yearly subscription ($239.99 for Plus). If you enjoy FluentU, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member. You can easily cancel anytime, online. Just sign up to get started!
If you subscribe via iTunes: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
3. Google Translate
“• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Offline: Translate with no Internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher-quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (71 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• Photos for importing photos from your library
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish Gaelic, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu”
4. iTranslate Translator
“iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Phrasebook – With over 250 predefined phrases.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Widgets & Flashcards: Learn a new phrase or word each day, directly from your home screen!
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• AR Mode for Real-time Object Translation
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 200 million downloads and over 1 million App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• “…never encounter a language barrier” – Time.com
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at: https://www.itranslate.com/
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the “Apple’s App Store Matrix” for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Terms of Service:
California Privacy Rights:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.”
5. Korean Translator
~ Top App – Very useful translating tool. I’m learning Korean at the moment and this application is a great help.
– by Richard Sedgman
~ Great! – go go go
– by Ratimethachon
Simply the best translation and language learning experience:
– Translate words and full paragraphs.
– Use Apple speech recognition via built-in voice dictation and listen to the pronunciation.
– See images for your translated words and phrases, A picture is worth a thousand words.
– See examples of your translated phrases from real world conversations (via Twitter).
– Clear, undo, redo buttons.
– Save your favorite phrases, browse through your full history across all your devices.
– 16 languages (Korean, English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Catalan, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish )
For questions, feature requests and bug reports:
check the Help section in the App or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org”
6. Korean Translator Offline
Includes more than 100K words, bilingual sentences & expressions
Auto language detection
Pronunciation with human voice.
Ability to find sentences, phrases, related words.
Word correction for mistyped words.
Tap word to see its meaning in popup window.
Review words and expressions with History & Favorites.
Upgrade to Premium to remove ads and enjoy unlimited offline translations.
You can pay once for Premium
or choose from 2 subscription options
– a yearly subscription. (comes with 3-day free trial)
– a monthly subscription.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
7. NAVER Dictionary
Our dictionary app features
▶ No Ads
▶ All for FREE!
▶ 6 famous English dictionaries
Monolingual English dictionaries
-Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary (136,000 words, 100,000 examples)
-Oxford Dictionary of English (124,000 words, 139,000 examples)
-Collins English Dictionary (122,000 words, 24,000 examples)
-Wiktionary (980,000 words)
Learner’s English Dictionaries
-Merriam-Webster’s Advanced Learner’s English Dictionary (59,000 words, 140,000 examples)
-Collins Cobuild Advanced Learner’s English Dictionary (45,000 words, 100,000 examples)
▶ 1,000,000 Pronunciations: American, British, Australian, Indian accents, and more!
NAVER English Dictionary features pronunciations provided by various trusted dictionaries. Also, pronunciations provided by a variety of users from all around the world can be listened to!
▶ Auto-saving Wordbook
Do you need to search for a word again?
Do you remember it?
Doesn’t matter, as those words are always auto-saved!
In RECENTS, words that you search for immediately become a tidy and orderly word list.
In FAVORITES, you can ‘star’ the word to favorite it and check it out again later.
Cheers to all language lovers! 🙂
▶ Share your accent in Accentia – The Land of Accents!
Each country has its own unique English accent.
Words can be pronounced differently according to the speaker’s age, tone, area, and more.
Share your accent, and let others learn how words are pronounced in your area!
Your pronunciation will be shared with other users of NAVER English dictionary, helping them learn how words are pronounced in different parts of the world!
Come to Accentia and share your beautiful voice!
See NAVER Dictionary Official Blog (http://blog.naver.com/dic_master) for more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER English Dictionary Customer Center ( https://m.help.naver.com/support/contents/contentsView.help?contentsNo=14996&lang=en ) in case a problem occurs while using the app.”
▶ What does ‘Papago’ mean?
In Esperanto, Papago refers to a parrot, a bird with language abilities.
Papago supports 13 languages : Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Russian, German and Italian.
▶ Main features
1) Text Translation
Real-time text translation for phrases and words
2) Image Translation
Automatic recognition and translation of text in the image by taking a picture and pressing the button
3) Voice Translation
Real-time voice translation to both text and audio
4) Offline translation
Can translate even in offline
5) Conversation Translation
Simultaneously speak in each other’s language when talking one-on-one with a foreigner
6) Handwriting Translation
Handwriting translation that finds the correct word and translation when you write using your finger
7) Website Translation
Automatic translation for all content when you include the URL of a foreign website
Taking a picture of the passage you want to study will create a
My Note that you can use to study passages and words
Dictionary information provided to check additional meanings other than initial translation results
Be confident anytime, anywhere with your translating partner Papago!
Papago Facebook Like : https://www.facebook.com/NaverPapago
Papago Instagram Follow : https://www.instagram.com/papago_naver/
▶ Required app permissions:
· Microphone : allows voice/conversation translation.
· Camera : allows image translation.
· Photos : allows image translation using saved images.
▶ Optional app permissions (you can use the app even without allowing this permission):
· Location : Better translation results are provided based on location information.
※ Supporting iOS 12.0 or above
※ Available on PC and mobile. https://papago.naver.com
※ For app-related issues and errors: https://goo.gl/9LZLRe
Developer Contact No.:
178-1, Green Factory, Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Seoul”