If you are looking for the Best Las Vegas Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Las Vegas Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Las Vegas Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Las Vegas Apps For iPhone
1. Las Vegas Revealed
“Don’t gamble with your vacation, especially during these times of unprecedented change. Get the guide that reveals so much more about Las Vegas than just the casinos. It’s all just a tap away on the Las Vegas Revealed app. Find the cool sights that are worth your time (and avoid the ones that aren’t), and dine at places with the best food, best atmosphere or the best prices. Venture away from the Strip to experience incredible hiking, boating or even snow skiing in season. No matter what you choose to try, you’ll gather memories of this unique playland in the desert that will last a lifetime. From the makers of the #1 best-selling Hawaii Revealed travel guides, author Andrew Doughty and his team bring insights, humor and honest reviews to the “ninth island” of Las Vegas. We never take kickbacks or payments for reviews, and we always experience everything we write about to provide our objective opinions so you can travel uninfluenced.
Top Features of Las Vegas Revealed:
• Constantly Updated: Our guides allow us to make updates and changes in real time, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information as soon as we get it.
• Always a Variety: We review everything, from the most laid-back tours to the most extreme adventures. (You want to see the desert from a helicopter? We’ve got that. But wouldn’t you like to try it from an acrobatic stunt plane, too?)
• Take the Guesswork Out of Dining: Our restaurants range from fine dining to casual fare and everything in between. This app is the perfect tool for the traveler looking to make a memorable trip as well as the adventurer that wants to stretch their dollar the furthest.
• Believability: Our reviews are done with a consistent, brutally honest voice. We don’t shy away from pointing out when a company drops the ball, but we also give praise when it’s deserved. We do everything and compare the experiences relative to each other.
• Plan and book from the app: Find an adventure you want to do? Booking it is just a button away. Resorts, shows, activities and adventures are all at your fingertips.
• Push notifications and weather updates: We’ll help to keep you safe and informed with push notifications and real time weather updates so you can plan your day in advance and adapt to any changing conditions.
• May contain information on how hours of operation of some businesses have been affected by COVID-19 virus but does not contain ANY information regarding medical aspects of the virus.
We know travel. Our company has been making the best-selling guidebooks for over 25 years. We’ve put our knowledge, experience and sense of adventure into making the best guide to Las Vegas you can find. We look forward to helping you live your Vegas dreams—and revealing some you didn’t even know you had.
All of this information fits on your phone, so leave the travel books in your hotel room and access everything you need on the go. The Las Vegas Revealed travel app guides you like a local friend in Vegas.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
We would love to have feedback from you. Contact us at: email@example.com
For more information visit http://www.revealedtravelguides.com
Terms and Conditions: https://hawaiirevealed.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051667411
“Enjoy the best deals and promotions Las Vegas has to offer and easily stay in touch with friends and family with our free SmarterVegas® app. Find deals and information regarding hotels, shows, attractions and more. Make your reservations on your phone directly with the hotel or the official box office or use our exclusive mobile vouchers.
• Save up to 50% off Las Vegas hotels
• Save up to 50% off Las Vegas shows
• Save up to 50% off Las Vegas attractions
• Save on museums, dining, spas and much more…
• Find your way around Vegas with our interactive map
• Use our Quick Search to find what you’re looking for
• Create a wish list of all your favorite things
• Connect with friends and stay in touch
• “There are plenty of ways to save cash in Vegas” – Lonely Planet
• “You can often find great deals in Vegas, so while settle for decent?” – USA Today Travel
• “Check Smarter Vegas for special promo codes” – Buzz Feed
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
“The Vegas.com app puts the Vegas lowdown at your fingertips, and delivers a heck of a time. Its mission is to go where no app has gone before in answering the age-old Las Vegas question: “What now?” Because having the most fun in Las Vegas isn’t just about what you’re doing now. It’s about what you’re doing next.
This is a useful, intuitive-to you, real-time, insider-sourced, comprehensive connection to fun in Las Vegas, serving up all the information you need, the way you want it, so you can have the best time possible when you’re in Las Vegas.
If you’re not in Vegas, the app allows you to easily plan and book your upcoming Vegas vacation. And, when you’re in Vegas, the app really shines.It:
• Geo-informs results so you know what’s happening near you.
• Geo-locates you in relation to target destinations. So “where’s the bathroom?” is really “where’s the nearest bathroom?”
• Allows you to wishlist all your favorite Vegas experiences.
• Presents information in both object and theme sets, so for instance, you can look up spas, bars, or magic shows as easily as you can look up Off the Beaten Path, All-Night Party, or Hangover Helpers (most likely in that order).
• Allows you to search for your Vegas experience by date, interest, staff picks and more.
Vegas.com is the only online travel agency in the world that can invite you to Las Vegas, not just tell you to go there. We live in Vegas. We work here, play here and party here, and we know this city cold. We’re your Vegas insiders. That means we can give you all the on-the-ground and behind-the-scenes intelligence you need to know what’s happening and what’s hot. Plus, we serve up the best deals on hotels, air + hotel packages, shows, tours, attractions, dining and nightlife. In a city with lots to do and lots of secrets, it pays to know someone who can help you go from having a nice, pleasant time to having the time of your life. We’re Vegas.com. We give you Vegas From the Inside™.”
4. VegasMate Travel Guide
Don’t have time to read a zillion guide books and Web sites? Let us be your pocket expert.
Already know Vegas? We still have a lot to offer.
– Info on all of the hotels, restaurants, clubs, shows, pools and more on the Las Vegas Strip, Downtown on Fremont and beyond.
– Estimate the cost of taking a cab to your destination with CabCheck.
– Integrated directions for both walking and driving so you know exactly where you’re going.
– Hungry? We easily let you toggle between all restaurants and just those that are open right now. You can even make a reservation with OpenTable.
– When available, we include restaurant menus and casino floor maps, right on your iPhone or iPad. No more searching through poorly designed casino Web sites to find them.
– Create trip plans to make sure you don’t miss anything … and sync them between devices with iCloud (iCloud Drive required).
– Powerful search lets you find what you’re looking for easily.
– News articles from the local papers and some useful blogs, always up to date.
– Thousands of photos to get you amped up while planning your trip.
– … and a lot more.
PRAISE FOR VEGASMATE
• Five Hundy By Midnight Podcast – “VegasMate, VegasMate, it’s really great!”
• David Winograd, TUAW.com – “…the app saved lots of time, provided on the spot information, and the benefit of reading visitor reviews was terrific… ”
• Richard Abowitz, LA Times – “…like the best travel book a tourist can get…”
• Chuck Monster, VegasTripping.com – “…enhance any and every trip through fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada…”
WINNER of 2010/2011/2012/2014/2015 VegasTripping.com Award – Best Las Vegas App
If you choose to purchase a Content Subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current price for the one year Content Subscription is $6.99/yr USD, and may vary from country to country. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.