If you are looking for the Best Level App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Level App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Level App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Level App For iPhone
1. Bubble Level for iPhone
1. Classic water-level + Object alignment
2. Angle measurement
3. Surface flatness
4. Metal detection – detect wire inside the wall before drilling it
5. Inclinometer – Also known as a tilt – meter; will help drivers during off-road journeys, to control and minimize the risk of roll-over.
6. AR Ruler – point your camera and measure distance between objects.
With all the new features of this app, you’ll always have carpenter and off-road navigator with you!
From now, with the help of Bubble Level, you’ll never have the issues regarding:
• Alignment of the picture, board, furniture, wall and etc.!
• Calculation of different angles in various situations!
• Checking your table, shelf and surface level of every face-up objects!
• Detecting metal and even wire inside the wall
• Tracking the inclination of bike, car and etc.
These are the main occasions of app usage, but you’ll find MUCH MORE in practice!
Get Bubble Level NOW with simple, high resolution graphics and ENJOY!”
2. Bubble Level°
======== User reviews ========
• “Works great and stylish!” – HellofromtheFeeworld746
• “Just what I need it for. Simple and easy.” – LtHottRod
• “No drama, does what I need it to.” – Leon8004
• “I have use on my (welder) and it worked great.” – Spark in the dark
Full retina display support for both iPhone 4 and iPhone 5!
Also check out iMetalBox: 12 in 1, get 12 useful tools with the price of one!
You can use Level° for:
– Picture frame alignment
– Measure angles and slopes
– Home decoration
– And much more!
– To calibrate the levels, hold the phone against a reference surface and press the Calibrate button.
– Do this two times for vertical and horizontal orientations.”
3. iHandy Level
“Not only are these tools functional, they’re also gorgeous, with woodgrain and lighting effects that makes them seem straight out of Leonardo da Vinci’s workshop.” – O’Reilly Media, “Best iPhone Apps”
“Father’s Day App for Your #1 Dad” – CNN
This is definitely the most beautiful and accurate level you can get in hand.
iHandy Carpenter is on sale now, you are able to get all the 5 tools in one app today at discounted price!
Check it out!
You can use iHandy Level for:
– Home decoration
– Picture Alignment
– Angle measurement
– Measure angles of slope, escalator
– Measure the verticality of a wall, or furniture
– Measure the inclination of an aircraft, ship, car or mountain
– Roof pitch calculation
– And much more…
*** IMPORTANT MESSAGE. PLEASE READ ***
Because the sensor inside every individual iPhone/iPod touch could be built slightly differently, to make the level more accurate for your device, you need to calibrate before use.
1. Find a flat surface.
2. Hold your device upright (in portrait mode and home button at the bottom), put the bottom edge of the device on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button (the one with a target image on it) to calibrate the portrait mode.
3. Turn your device 90 degree clockwise (now it should be in landscape mode and home button on the left hand side), again keep it upright, and put the current bottom edge (long edge) on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button to calibrate the landscape mode.
4. Put the back of the device against the surface, then press Calibration button to calibrate the face-up mode
5. You are ready to go!”
4. Pocket Bubble Level
“Handy Measuring – Spirit Level – perfect app for every handyman, DIY and smartphone holder. Accurate, nice and easy to use, at the same time very functional.
Install this application and you will have a spirit level is always handy.
Our pocket bubble level on iOS uses the accelerometer and gyroscope (depending on smartphone model) to help align / leveled , suspend horizontally, vertically or at any angle to set each object to which you hold the phone.
Features of the application:
– Show angle or inclination
– Precisely shows the inclination angle in each plane (like laser level),
– You can lock the orientation ,
– You can measure the angle or slope of any obietu (eg Roof pitch , table , wall , etc.)
– Easy to read display and indicators
– No Internet access required
– No ads
– Powered by camera, augmented reality like spirit level
– Bubble Level 3in1- three pointers on one screen
– Clinometer (inclinometer) for measuring vertical angles by aiming, uses a camera image
– Data presented in degrees and percentages
– Ability to change a reference system
The application is free , and it could be by we using the advertising inside. You can always remove the ads, for minimum charge, using the “Premium” .
If something doesn’t work, write to us email@example.com – we will fix it !
Enjoy your work and fun !”
5. Ruler AR – Tape Measure
“Use your iPhone as a tape measure in a revolutionary new way! Free to use – download now! Full iPhone 12 support!
Ruler AR uses Apple ARKit and augmented reality technology to bring you the full experience of a real tape measure right out of the box.
Get precise sizes and dimensions of pretty much everything using only your iPhone camera.
How to use:
1. Move your phone around the object with camera view fixed to detect surroundings
2. Place the aiming mark at the start point, tap the measure button, move the mark to the endpoint and tap again
3. For more accurate measurements move the phone closer to the start and end points
4. Pick the area measure tool from the settings, then connect perimeter points of the shape from first to last
– Light and easy to design
– Measure distance, length, height, area, angles and more
– Measure in inches, meters, and centimeters
– Sliders to measure small objects accurately
– Save to Camera Roll in a single tap
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Premium Membership Monthly offers a $1.99/monthly subscription for premium functionally and removing ads.
* The price is for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
* Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period.
* Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
6. The Best Level
With this virtual instrument, functioning the same as it’s real physical equivalent (also known as libella, spirit level or bubble level), you can easily check if the measured surface is truly even. Different types of spirit levels may be used by carpenters, stonemasons, bricklayers and other building trades workers, surveyors and metalworkers. The Best Level beside the classical measure level contains also the calibration option and the bull’s eye level (also known as circular bubble) which measures the level simultaneously in two dimensions – horizontal and vertical. If measured surface is even, the ball shown on screen will became red. If surface is unlevel, the ball will remain gray and will be situated outside the center of viewfinder.
We recommend our application The Best Level for all users who appreciate precision tools!”