If you are looking for the Best Long Exposure App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Long Exposure App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Long Exposure App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Long Exposure App iPhone
1. Camera+ 2
“Take your iPhone photo editing to the next level with Camera+ 2 – the best and most powerful photo capturing & editing app available. Camera+ 2 is designed by photo lovers on a mission to incorporate all the advances in photo technology that are being introduced year after year.
POWERFUL PHOTO EDITING
The Lab contains many photographic tools that allow you to fine-tune the exposure, boost the shadows, sharpen your photo, and adjust curves among many others. Dozens of built-in filters help you get that final look. Our favorites system makes it easy to save, share, and apply your favorite sets of edits to many photos at once.
RAW SHOOTING & EDITING
RAW mode provides maximum flexibility for editing, by saving the exact image captured by the sensor at its full precision. The RAW Editor includes tools such as Curves and a White Balance picker. Use the RAW Editor to develop your images, or send them to your computer and use your current workflow.
PHOTO LIBRARY INTEGRATION
We have achieved a fantastic integration with the photos you already have in your library. Instead of clunkily importing a photo you want to edit, doing your thing and saving it back, simply switch tabs and edit it right in place. And you’ll love the multitasking support in iPad. The editors can also be used on the photos in your Photo Library. Switch between your library and the Lightbox by simply tapping a button, or use drag and drop gestures in the iPad. Files and iTunes integration are also available to easily transfer pictures to your computer or other apps.
Camera+ 2 adapts to your style and technical savvy. If you like the system camera, select the Auto preset to use a simple, clear interface that will let you concentrate on your shot. Camera+ 2 provides all the essential framing and exposure tools, and will select the best parameters for you.
As your skills progress, or if you are already familiar with DSLRs, you’ll feel at home in Manual mode. You’ll be able to select the best lens, shutter time, ISO or white balance for your capture.
Other presets are available for purpose-specific captures, providing sensible settings for the task at hand. Slow Shutter allows you to take long exposures, even in daylight. Macro is optimized to work on close subjects, and Action tracks the object you select and automatically enables Burst so you don’t miss the shot.
INTRODUCING MAGIC ML
Magic ML is our most advanced capture preset to date. It harnesses the power of machine learning to improve your photos as you shoot! But don’t just take our word for it, try out Magic ML and see how much more your photography “pops”! And if you’ve already got photos you’d like to spruce up a bit, we’ve added a Magic ML adjustment in the Lab so you can add as much (or as little) wizardry as you’d like.
If your iPhone has multiple lenses, the Auto preset will use the best one(s) for your scene -just like the standard camera does- and will produce Deep Fusion pictures if it needs to. In Manual mode you are the boss: Camera+ 2 will always honor all the controls you choose. If you want to use the Tele lens, Camera+ 2 will not engage the digital zoom even if the Wide could gather more light. No more surprises after the fact.
SHOOTING ASSIST TOOLS
Use Smile mode to shoot when people are smiling, or Stabilizer to ensure your iPhone is steady enough to produce a sharp picture. Burst and Timer can also be enabled any time you need them.
Focus Peaking highlights the parts of the image that are in focus, which is invaluable if you are focusing manually. Zebra Stripes detect those parts of your composition that are over- or underexposed.
Depth Capture, which is optimized for person subjects, is available in iPhones with dual or triple cameras, and in the iPhone XR. Depth information is saved alongside the image, and the adjustments in The Lab can be selectively applied to distant or close subjects.”
2. Easy Long Exposure Camera
“”Easy Long Exposure Camera” is an app that allows you to easily take long exposure pictures.
You can shoot beautiful night scenes, fireworks, and starry sky.
*This app is for shooting in dark places. If you shoot in a bright place, it will be completely white.
You can easily take a long-exposure photo by selecting the exposure time and pressing the shooting button.
Exposure time can be set from 1 second to 60 seconds.
Support for Bluetooth Remote Shutter.
– Please fix the iPhone and shoot.
– You can place the iPhone on a flat surface and shoot with the front camera.
– This app is for shooting in dark places. If you shoot in a bright place, it will be completely white.
The following features can also be used in the Pro Edition (paid version).
– ISO setting
– Noise reduction”
3. LongExpo – slow shutter and long exposure camera
LongExpo is a camera app that enables you to capture high quality long exposure, light trail/stream, and low light photos.
** Features of LongExpo:
1. Three shooting modes: standard mode (for regular long exposure photography), low light mode (adjustable more exposure for low light environment), light trail mode (for light trail, light stream photography)
2. High quality and high resolution capture.
3. Natural and intuitive real-time preview
4. Exposure time span adjustment after shooting
5. Create motion trail effects by the motion gradient and freeze functions
6. Adjustment of brightness, contrast and color after shooting
7. Excellent low light camera (along with the low light boost mode on iPhone 5). Take great pictures even under very low light environment.
8. Fantastic light trail, light stream photography
9. Front camera support, Geotag, flash/torch, self-timer, set exposure/focus interest of point, and more !”
4. Shutter Stop – Fireworks Long Exposure And Slow Shutter Camera
“Capture long exposure and slow shutter photos easily with Shutter Stop! With Shutter Stop you can capture DSLR long exposure photographs. We have the latest in image processing technology built in 2015, Shutter Stop produces the best long exposure images out of any app on the iOS App Store, Shutter Stop also has low light adjustment built right into it!
– Auto: Perfect for waterfalls, creating ghost effects and capturing moving objects
– Light Trail: Capture amazing images of night traffic, fireworks, and stars.
– Adjust contrast from within the app
– Manual stopping of countdown timer
– Adjust freeze in both Auto and Light Trail mode
– Real time preview
– No ads”
5. Slow Shutter Cam
“Slow Shutter Cam brings new life into your device’s photo toolbox by letting you capture a variety of amazing slow shutter speed effects that you only thought you could get with a DSLR. Continue reading to learn more about this unique app!
• Featured numerous times by Apple:
– App Store Essentials: Camera & Photography
– Photography for Professionals – Total Control
– Shot on iPhone 6 – Shoot Beautiful Photos
– Extraordinary Photo Apps
– Best New App
• Nominated for the 2010 and 2011 “Best App Ever Award – Best Photo App”
“It’s one of those rare photography apps that creates effects that few others are capable of, and it does it easily and with better results.”
— Marty Yawnick, Life In LoFi
How many times have you tried to capture artful images with your iPhone camera but were left wishing you had more features to work with? Slow Shutter Cam puts an end to mere snapshots and gives you some of the most powerful features of a DSLR camera. All this, in a package that fits in your pocket.
Slow Shutter Cam offers three capture modes to capture unique images:
MOTION BLUR: Equivalent to the shutter priority mode on a DSLR, the Motion Blur mode is perfect for creating ghost images, waterfall effects or suggesting movement in your photographs by adding a blur.
LIGHT TRAIL: The Light Trail mode allows you to ‘paint’ with light, show car light trails and fireworks or capture any other moving light in a unique way. Unlike shooting with a DSLR and being tied to specific rigid settings to obtain good results, the Light Trail mode takes care of the essentials, letting your creativity soar!
LOW LIGHT: In low light conditions, this capture mode allows the camera to accumulate every photon of light hitting the sensor. The longer the shutter speed, the more light it will accumulate. You can even fine-tune the result using the exposure compensation slider to achieve the exact effect you want!
• Unlimited Shutter Speed and manual ISO
• Option to resume capture
• Real time live preview – See the result in real time
• Innovative ‘Freeze’ and ‘Blur Strength’ controls
• Tap to adjust focus/exposure
• Time-lapse Intervalometer
• Apple Watch support and handy Self-Timer
• Full resolution support on every devices
With Slow Shutter Cam on your iPhone or iPod touch you get the features of a DSLR camera with the convenience of a device that you can drop in your pocket and take with you wherever you go. Download it now and put an end to mere snapshots!
Search #slowshuttercam on Instagram or visit the “Slow Shutter Cam – iPhone” group on flickr for amazing samples!”