If you are looking for the Best Lucid Dream Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Lucid Dream Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Lucid Dream Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Lucid Dream Android App
1. Lucid – Dream Journal 🌙
Lucid dreaming is a skill to recognise when you are in a dream, allowing to make it your own open-world playground! Just like the movie Inception!
Write dreams every morning and perform reality checks throughout the day and you will soon achieve Lucid dream state which is unbelievably exciting experience. Lucid app is a great tool to have in your journey of a lucid dreaming. Please also read “How-to” section in App for more guidance.
Other benefits of keeping a dream journal include much stronger dream recall, increased vividness of the dreams, better sleep, mood and of course greater chances of having a lucid dream!
Lucid has many features including:
• Free Cloud Sync
• Advanced reality check reminders
• Detailed statistics
• Voice memo
• Filtering, Search, Calendar view
And much, much more…
Lucid aims to be the last dream diary app you will ever need.
P.S. Don’t forget to write down your dreams first thing in the morning! Before you get out of bed, because that is the time you have most vivid memory of the dream. But please read the “How-To” section in App for complete explanation. This is just like Inception!”
2. Awoken – Lucid Dreaming Tool
– Dream Journal with optional pin-protection: Have a silent notification ready each morning to start recollecting your dream. Keep your journal entries in a searchable list and protect your dreams if needed.
– Reality Checking: Reminders to analyze your surroundings, so you can learn to check if you are dreaming.
– Dream Clues: low audio cues that can trigger your lucid dreaming by playing a special Totem Sound you choose.
– Cloud backup of your dreams! Create an optional cloud account to backup your dreams if you want to.
– Dream Patterns: The most common words and themes from your journal can be viewed in a list so you can analyze your dreams better.
– Pausing your training: Learning lucid dreaming takes some time. Sometimes you want to pause your training for just a few days.
– Oneironaut Achievements: An explorer of dream worlds is called an Oneironaut. Follow you progress and keep track of your stats.
– Dark theme across the whole app is now available as a premium feature.
– Continuous Speech-To-Text in the dream journal, for when you’re just awake enough to start collecting your subconscious adventure, but not awake enough to want to use the keyboard.
Lucid dreaming is learning to know you are dreaming, while you are dreaming. Becoming aware that you are dreaming allows you to shape, influence and direct your dreams with clarity, instead of being uncritically controlled by them. This app will train you to achieve lucidity in your dreams and understand them better by revealing their patterns.
When you are aware of being in a dream, you can also learn to master experiences that aren’t possible in waking reality. You can fly, breathe under water or whatever else you put your mind to. With the sensations as real as in waking life. Your mind is the only limit.
It is reported that lucid dreaming can also help to overcome nightmares, be used to rehearse success for real life scenarios and be used train creativity.
Become awoken – Start dreaming for real!
Awoken is a lucid dreaming guide with a free dream diary, cloud sync, lucid dreaming info and techniques to achieve clear dreams. It can help you master lucid dreaming, achieve lucidity, and act as a trainer and helper. When you wake up, the app can have a silent notification ready, so you can write down your dream. There’s an optional dream cloud module, that can sync your dream entries to Google’s app engine. Dream back up can be useful if you loose your device .There’s also a premium feature dream pattern analyzer.You can also protect our journal with password in the form of a pin. The dream analyzer takes the words and hashtags from your journal/diary and gathers them in an nice overview. So you can explore your dream patterns and dream themes better.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to determine synchronizations if you have cloud backup activated.
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS: When you choose cloud backup, you must choose an account to attach it to.
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: A requirement to use Google’s backend cloud system. No personal information is being gathered or saved on the external storage.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: A requirement to use Google’s backend cloud system. No personal device-information is being gathered or saved.
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For resetting reality checks and such on a restart.
android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO: Only used for speech-to-text in the dream journal if/when the user activates it.
android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS: A requirement to use Google’s backend cloud system.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: A requirement to use Google’s backend cloud system. No personal information is being gathered or saved here.
com.android.vending.BILLING: To upgrade to premium version.”
3. Lucid Dreaming Reality Checks
** Created by Stef; founder of HowToLucid.com, popular website and YouTube channel with over 142K subscribers (Lucid Dreaming Experience on YouTube)**
– Reality check reminders with custom times, time brackets, sounds, text and even frequency to help you lucid dream more reliably
– Auto shut off alarm for WBTB (Set up to 5 alarms that turn themselves off, to help you lucid dream)
– Learn all common lucid dreaming techniques and even read offline, doesn’t require any internet permissions and doesn’t show ads
– Super fast and simple lucid dreaming journal, which can sort dreams by month, search by keywords, and sort by lucid or not lucid
– The entire app is ad free, fast, simple, and has a ‘dark mode’ so you can save your eyes if you’re using this when the lights are off
This is your app, so please explore it, and send any suggestions for new features to email@example.com
HowToLucid is the perfect app to help you get into lucid dreaming.
Reality checks are one of the best ways to become lucid during a dream, how to lucid makes it easy to set reality checks for the day and night. I really wanted to create an app that lets you lucid dream in the most effective way possible. I also wanted to keep this free, so if you like it, please review it and make sure to use it daily!
I’d also love to hear from you, so please message or email me and let me know what you think about this app!
To learn more about lucid dreaming, and to get a free PDF report showing you the best 100 things to do in your next dream, go here: https://howtolucid.com/Signup
Or to just read more about HOW to actually lucid dream, read this article: https://howtolucid.com/how-to-lucid-dream-tonight/
You can find our YouTube channel here, with over 400 videos and 142K+ subscribers: https://howtolucid.com/youtube”