If you are looking for the Best Ludo App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Ludo App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Ludo App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Ludo App For iPhone
1. Ludo Club – Fun Dice Game
This is the free online multiplayer version of the epic hit board game Ludo (often misspelled as Ludu, Lodu)! Join an exclusive club of star players in this premium online ludo dice game – hone your talent, climb the ladders, collect all the special dice, beat the ludo masters and become the KING OF LUDO!
Learn how to move your red, yellow, green or blue pieces with strategy and luck on the best looking games board of this online ludo game. Compete against the best ludo masters from around the world and reach the top of the leaderboard! This is a fun game, a quick game, and a dice based board game that you can download and install for hours of fun and enjoyment! Master the various tips and tricks of this exciting board game and show your best talent to everyone! Be the ludo king of the world and become a ludo star!
Ludo Club has several exciting features!
You can play this dice game with friends and family by sending Facebook and Whatsapp invites!
You don’t need to sacrifice your data to become a ludo king, Ludo Club uses very little data and runs very smoothly on 2G, 3G, 4G!
This online ludo app also includes support for offline play and vs Computer!
You can also chat with your fellow ludo masters and friends on your games board!
It also offers two game modes for you to master – Classic mode for those who have talent in playing the original relaxed lodu and Rush mode for those who like it fast and furious!
This ludu game is very F2P friendly, you can win FREE coins using our Daily Bonus and Lucky Dice features so that you don’t run out of coins in your journey to become a ludo star!
Looking for,,, hours of non-stop enjoyment on your phone? Install Ludo Club and play everyone’s favourite childhood board game of ludu from the developers of India’s favourite games Teen Patti Gold and Jalebi. Ludo Club is available in loud, striking colours and beautiful board and dice designs for your phone’s HD display. Play this exciting game of lodu, make friends, relieve your stress and dive into the colourful world of Ludo Club!
In India, it’s versions are Chopat, Chaupur, Pachisi or Parcheesi.
What are you waiting for? Let’s roll the dice!”
2. Ludo King
* A New Quick Ludo Mode available
* A New Mode MASK MODE available
* Voice Chat available
* 5/6 Players online mode available
New live themes available! Now play with new ludo board.
Ludo King is the modern version of the royal game of Parchisi, a game played between Indian kings and queens in ancient times. Roll the dice to play and move your tokens to reach the center of the board. Beat the other players to become the Ludo King. Play this dice game Ludo King. Best casual game in board games.
Ludo King follows the traditional rules and the old school look of the Ludo game. The game has evolved throughout the centuries to come to your mobile phone. Just like the kings and queens of India’s golden age, your fate depends on the roll of the dice and your strategy of effectively moving the tokens.
Ludo has different names in different regions and countries like Fia, Fia-spel (Fia the game), Le Jeu de Dada (The Game of Dada), Non t’arrabbiare, Fia med knuff (Fia with push), Cờ cá ngựa, Uckers, Griniaris, Petits Chevaux (Little Horses), Ki nevet a végén, برسي (Barjis/Barjees). People also misspell Ludo as Loodo, Lido, Lado, Ledo, Leedo, Laado, or Lodo.
Ludo’s versions are Trouble, Sorry, Aeroplane chess, Chopat, Chaupur, Pachisi or Parcheesi.
New Game Themes available:
• Christmas Theme
• Nature Theme
• Egypt Theme
• Disco / Night mode Theme
• Pinball Theme
• Candy Theme
• Christmas Theme
• Penguin Theme
• Battle Theme
• Diwali Theme
• Pirate Theme
Features of Ludo King:
• No internet connection required! Play against the computer.
• Play with your family and friends through Local and Online Multiplayer.
• Play with 2 to 6 Players in Local Multiplayer Mode.
• Play Online Multiplayer Mode in 9 competing game rooms.
• Invite and challenge your Facebook Friends in a Private Game Room and beat them to become Ludo King.
• Play with world players and make them your buddies.
• Private Chat with your Facebook friends & Buddies.
• Express yourself by sending emojis to your opponents.
• Play Snake and Ladders on 7 different gameboards.
• Simple rules which can be followed by players of all ages.
Play the game of Kings with your family and friends. While the gameplay might seem simple at first, the game is immensely enjoyable and challenging. It’s fun for the whole family; You’ll be playing this one for hours. Try to beat your opponents and compete for the highest scores on the leaderboards.
How to play Ludo King:
The objective of the game is pretty straightforward; each player gets 4 tokens, these tokens must make a full turn of the board and then make it to the finish line. Whoever gets all four tokens to the end first is the winner. However, each move can only be made based on the number decided by casting a six-sided die, and each token can only move out of their home by casting a six. Additionally, the competition factor of the games is upped by the fact that while moving if another player’s token lands on the same square as your token, then your token will automatically be sent back home and you’ll need to roll a six again.
Another nostalgic game similar in structure is Snakes and Ladders. Like Ludo, you may have played this board game when you were young. Ludo King now incorporates this classic game as a whole new level. The objective of the game is simple: you start on 1 and you have to be the first one to make it to 100. However, you can only move the same number of tiles as the number you roll on a die. As the name suggests, the board is also littered with snakes and ladders. If you land on the same tile as the beginning of a ladder, then you can take the ladder as a shortcut and move on up. But if you land on the mouth of a snake, then down you go to its tail. A game of ups and down, Snakes and Ladders has been a favorite for generations; and now you can play it too, with Ludo King.
Ready to roll the dice?! Make your move and become Ludo King.”
4. New Ludo
“Ludo is one of the most popular dice board games in many counties. This New Ludo, support “Team Mode” creatively, you can play together with friends in one team against others in another team. Also you can 1 vs 3 if you like!
* More than 10 kinds of pieces can be selected. Football, UFO, Whale, Robot, Plane, Car, Submarine, Pineapple, Motorcycle, Skeleton, Briefs, Gun, Crown, rocket, snake, warcraft, spider, ghost, pumpkin ……
* Lucky Draw after each game, get free Magic Dices.
* Team Mode.
* New rule ‘Team Push’ : the pieces in the same team can push forward each other when they fall into one grid.
* Enhanced AI design.
* Auto-move if there’s only one piece can be moved.
* Support swipe gesture to roll dice, usability enhancement.
– New weather system.
The piece will be swept to a random place on map when pass through Tornado.
The piece can just only move one more step after pass through Rainstorm.
How to play?
* Each player has 4 planes start in the base.
* Roll the dice to move each plane around the board.
* Plane will jump if stop at the grid has the same color with the plane.
* Plane will kick other planes back to base if stop at the grid that other places already stopped at. The planes with the same team do not kick each other.
* All planes reach the goal in a team firstly, the team win.”