If you are looking for the Best Magnifying App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Magnifying App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Magnifying App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Magnifying App For iPhone
• Use the built-in camera to enlarge nearby objects or text so you can view them more easily
• Increase the zoom level and turn on the flashlight to better display objects and text
• Adjust the image brightness, contrast, and apply color filters
• Freeze one or more frames to review them
• Use the built-in camera and LiDAR Scanner on supported devices to identify people nearby and to alert you with their relative distance in real time”
2. Magnifying Glass + Flashlight
Have you ever been in a sticky situation where you’re in a restaurant and can’t read the small print on the restaurant menu? Let the best magnifying glass with flashlight (LED Torch Light) handle all your fine print reading needs. Simply turn on the magnifier and watch as it auto focuses the text, while providing you the ability to zoom in/out further.
Common Uses For Magnifier:
– Restaurant Menu Reader
– Medicine Bottles/Prescription Bottle Reader
– Serial Numbers From Back Of Device (TV’s, DVD, Refrigerator, etc.)
– High Contrast Mode
– Magnify Zoom from 1.0X – 5.0X.
– Save Captured Pictures In Library
Download our magnifying glass app, and you’ll be able to read even the tiniest print clearly. Finally, you’ll see everything big and clear. Best of all, you’ll stop blaming yourself for your imperfect eyesight. In addition, to getting the best magnifier, you’ll also get the brightest LED torch flashlight.
This all-in-one magnifying glass, flashlight, and camera snapshot app provides everything you need to read clearly.”
3. Magnifying glass ++
This app transforms your phone into a magnifying glass with light!
It will help you to:
– Read menu in dimly lit restaurants
– Read fine prints on a medicine bottle
– Read small text when you forgot your glasses
– Read small text with ease
– Light level is adjustable
– Full screen user interface
– Support both iPhone and iPad
4. Magnifying Glass +++ Magnifier
“Of the several [magnification apps] I tried my favorite is Magnifying Glass from I-Beam. The iPhone app is simplicity itself. Turn it on, point the camera at the fine print and then touch the plus button until it is enlarged enough to read…
“Two other built-in features I like about Magnifying Glass: the button that instantly resets the image to low magnification and the camera button which lets you take a photo of your close up.” – Roy Furchgott, New York Times
Magnifying Glass is a convenient, fun, easy-to-use magnifying glass for your iPhone and iPad. With infinite zoom, the ability to rotate, freeze, filter and enhance the view, and full control over focus and exposure settings, Magnifying Glass is the most powerful app in its class. Magnifying Glass is also a fully functional zoomable camera! On top of that, it includes a built-in flashlight that is dimmable. Try it today to see why this was the New York Times app of the week!
Magnifying Glass allows you to set focus, torch, and exposure settings on the iPhone and iPad cameras, giving you full control over what you are seeing.
Magnifying Glass features include:
– Infinite digital zoom
– Fully functional zoomable camera
– Ability to freeze the view and further enhance an image
– Built-in flashlight – turn the iPhone torch on and off and have the ability to dim the light
– Rotate the images coming from the camera
– Eight different filters to enhance the live or frozen view
– Special high contrast image filter to reveal hidden details in low light
– Stabilization mode that ensures crisp and sharp images are captured
– Support for both the front and back cameras
– Several interface themes or skins so you can personalize the app to your liking”
5. Magnifying Glass With Light
“”Why we like it: It’s incredibly handy! There will always be a time where the menu writing is too small or the room is just too dark – this magnifying app will be just what you need.” – appsmitten.com
“This free app comes in handy when you find yourself in a dimly lit restaurant, squinting at tiny print on your menu. Point your iPhone’s camera at the text, move the on-screen slider, and you’ll have large, easy-to-read text in no time.” -programming4.us
Have you ever experienced the following scenarios:
need to read menu in a dim light restaurant ,
need to read fine print on the medicine bottle,
need to read book in bed after take reading glasses off,
need to walk back to camp site in the dark night,
need to check your makeup on your way to work,
You may need Magnifying Glass With Light, a overall 4.5/5.0 rated app in US market which could transform your iPhone or iPad into a FULL SCREEN lighted magnifying glass! Simple yet powerful!
•Light Level Control
•Universal App for both iPhone and iPad
•Pinch to Zoom In/Out.
•Support Both Portrait or Landscape Orientation
•Auto turn on built-in light in low light condition when start-up
•Shake to hide/show all control buttons.
•Support Front Camera
•Full Screen User Interface
•Magnify from 1.0X – 5.0X
Pro Version Additional Features (Via In-App Purchase):
•(New!) Image Stabilizer
•Crystal Clear Mode.
•High Contrast Mode.
•Tap Center to (Un)Freeze Image.
•Enhanced Freeze: be able to move,drag, photograph the frozen image
•Save Photo to Exclusive Photo Album
Q: Why not just using Apple’s Camera app?
A: In Camera app, you choose either digital zooming (Camera Mode) or Lighting (Video Mode), not both of them. Also this app has more features and larger zooming capability up to 6x.
-Some features are only available in Pro version, upgrade is available through In-app Purchase.”
6. The Best Magnifier
“The Best Magnifier app allows you to enlarge and see everything in great detail.
Have you ever needed a magnifying glass and there was none at hand? Your problem is now solved! Netigen Tools presents the brand new magnifying glass that will produce the magnified image of everything you desire.
The magnified image is detailed, but not blurry thanks to the autofocus. The app allows you to freeze the screen and read comfortably without hurry. If needed, you can also use a flashlight of your smartphone to illuminate a magnified image. What’s more, you can save the pictures you’ve taken and see them later. It is also possible to enable the fullscreen mode to enjoy your magnified images even more. Switch on the needed function by using round buttons at the left side of the screen.
Dedicated to everybody who needs a detailed image of an object or text.”