If you are looking for the Best Marine Navigation App For Android Uk to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the Best Marine Navigation App For Android Uk that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the Best Marine Navigation App For Android Uk, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
Best Marine Navigation App For Android Uk
C-MAP – Marine Charts
“The C-MAP app provides high-quality nautical maps along with navigation, traffic and weather information to help you plan your next trip on the water.
Our downloadable offline charts help you stay safe while cruising, fishing or sailing, so you can enjoy a stress-free time.
Tailor your maps: Save routes, waypoints and tracks, all accessible when offline. You can also include reviews and pictures to remember that special day or share your trips with your friends and family!
The C-MAP app enables you to:
• Download or stream for free the latest up to date offline marine charts
• Find the best route to your favourite places with Autorouting
• Navigate with offline personal charts, keeping access to saved routes, places and tracks as if you were online
• See AIS data: see the boats around you within 100 km radius, as well as their position, speed and course
• Switch between day, night and bright mode
• Get weather information
• Find relevant information about marinas, harbors, beaches, shops and much more
• Personalize your own maps: highlight areas of the map based on your boat size, use your favourite units of measurement, create places routes and tracks
• Help others discover the best places by sharing places, routes, tracks, reviews, photos and more
• Save places you want to visit, and access them later from any computer or device
The C-MAP app updates on a continuous basis to make sure you get the best experience and to bring you the most up-to-date maps and functionalities. Stay tuned!
The maps can be used online for free. You can also purchase one of our new 70 regions as renewable subscription and download the charts on your mobile device to save data and enjoy the maps even in remote areas without connection.
Terms of service
More information at