If you are looking for the Best Mcx App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Mcx App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Mcx App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Mcx App For iPhone
1. Commodities prices realtime
“This app is informative resource available to those interested in commodity prices. Get instant access to free real-time quotes for the top energy, metals, grains and livestock commodities futures.
All stock market quotes are separated by corresponding categories. Each category contains a list of goods presented in the form of cards. Every item has it’s own menu with options. – “Details” option. Find information about commodity prices and trading, such as ask, bid, high, low, volume etc. all in real time. In addition there is fully interactive historical stock charts showing data up to 6 months.
– “Chain”. Shows the list of futures for the selected product. Every list item can be opened for detailed overview.
List of Goods.
◆ Energy: WTI Crude Oil, Brent, Heating Oil, RBOB Gasoline, Natural Gas and Coal.
◆ Metals: Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Copper, Steel, Iron Ore, Lithium, Aluminum, Lead, Cobalt, Nickel, Zinc, Tin.
◆ Grains: Corn, Oats, Rough Rice, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Soybeans.
◆ Livestock; Feeder Cattle, Lean Hogs, Live Cattle, Pork Cutout.
◆ Softs: Cocoa, Coffee, Cotton, Lumber, Orange Juice, Sugar, Canola, Cheese, Milk, Tea, Rubber, Palm Oil and Wool
◆ Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and more…
NYMEX, CBOT, CMEX, NYB, CME.”
2. Commodities Pro (ms)
Commodities Pro is a tool for investors, traders, and industrialists who take positions in the worldwide commodity futures markets in the segments including metals, energy, and agriculture. Based on a complex technical trading model, this tool provides trading signals for commodity futures contracts.
– Trading Signals
– Commodity Charts
– Commodity ETFs & Watchlist
Featured Commodity Futures Contracts
Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Palladium, Crude oil, Heating oil, Gasoline, Natural gas, Corn, Wheat, Soybean, Lean hogs, Live cattle, Cotton No.2, Cocoa, Coffee ‘C’, Sugar #11, Lumber
– Streaming commodity quotes
– Charts with customizable technical indicators
– Auto drawn Fibonacci lines
– Futures Prices
– Predefined commodity ETFs lists
– Multiple watchlists
– Discussion pages
– Price alerts
Commodities Pro is especially designed for:
– Intermediate to advanced level traders who are familiar with the concepts of trading on margin, margin maintenance requirements, short-selling, and characteristics of momentum trading
– Professional asset managers who manage commodity related funds
– Professional commodity traders who possess extensive level of knowledge in risks associated with commodity trading
– Industrialists who either produce commodities (revenue generator) or use commodities as raw materials (cost management) for their manufacturing of products and actively take positions to hedge operational risks
– Researchers who analyze commodities markets.”
3. Commodity Prices Live
– Interactive Charts in portrait and landscape mode with zoom, range from: last 24 hours, 7 days, 1 months, 3 months 6 months, 1 year, 5 years and 10 years.
– Main commodities, including energy, metals, grains, livestock, and softs.
– Currency converter
* WTI, Brent, Natural Gas, Heating Oil and RBOB Gasoline
* Gold, Silver, Palladium, Platinum and Copper
* Wheat, Corn, Soybean Oil, Rough Rice, Soybean Meal and Soybeans
* Cocoa, Coffee, Cotton, Lumber, Orange Juice and Sugar
Please note quotes are delayed.
Support our app and subscribe to Commodity Price Live for $8.99 a year and get a AD-free experience.
A purchase will be applied to your iTunes account on confirmation. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription. For more information, see our https://www.fault.no/term/cpl and https://www.fault.no/privacy/cpl.”
4. Investing.com Stocks & Finance
REAL TIME DATA
Live quotes and charts for over 100,000 financial instruments, traded on over 70 global exchanges.
Track major global indices, stocks, bonds, commodities, interest rates, futures and options.
Live updates on global economic events customized to your personal interests.
Our real-time Economic Calendar is used by top traders and investors to track market-moving events as they are announced, making it easy to track market impact.
Add your favorite financial instruments and their holdings to your portfolio.
Build your own customized watchlist and keep track of stock quotes, currencies, commodities, indices, ETFs and bonds – all synced with your Investing.com account. Your personal Watchlist can be accessed anytime from your menu, providing you with real-time prices, and the Holdings Portfolio shows you your total assets value 24/7.
Our Alerts system allows you to receive customizable alerts for any instrument, economic event or new analysis articles. For all 100,000 financial instruments, you can set up notifications for a specific price, change by %, or Volume. All pushed by request and synced with the website.
NEWS & ANALYSIS
Breaking news, videos, updates and analysis on global financial markets, as well as technology, politics and business.
Be the first to read the latest on stocks, commodities, and the global economy.
Quick access to all of our world-class tools, including: Economic Calendar, Earnings Calendar, Technical Summary, Currency Converter, Market Quotes, advanced charts and more.
ALREADY A MEMBER?
Sign-in and continue where you left off by syncing your portfolio and personal alerts between all of your devices.
Outsmart the Market and Unlock Enterprise-Quality, Actionable Analysis and Insights with Investing PRO.
-100% Ad-Free Experience
-Access To 100+ Fundamental Metrics
-Fair Value Estimates Made With Machine Learning
-Interactive Peer Comparison Tools
-Company Health Scores and Sector Rankings
…and many more Advanced Financial Tools
Investing PRO is a paid subscription service.
Includes 7-day free trial.
Join our growing community of traders and investors and share articles to Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Follow up-to-the-second commodity prices, including: Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Crude Oil, Brent Oil and Natural Gas.
Track exchange rates for major currencies: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/CHF, AUD/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, BTC/USD, USD/RUB, USD/HKD, etc.
Track stock market leaders: Apple Inc. (AAPL), Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL), Bank of America Corporation (BAC), Tesla (TSLA), General Electric Company (GE), Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO), American Express Company (AXP), Amazon (AMZN), Nike (NKE), Microsoft Corporation (MSFT), Netflix (NFLX), and many more.
Follow data from all major stock market indices, including:
■ U.S: Dow Jones, S&P 500, NYSE, NASDAQ, SmallCap 2000
■ Americas: Merval, Bovespa, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA
■ Europe: CAC 40, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, ATX, BEL 20, DAX, BSE Sofia, PX
■ Asia-Pacific: CNX Nifty, Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index (SSEC), Hang Seng, KOSPI – and many more.
■ Africa: BSE Domestic Company, Kenya NSE 20, Semdex, Moroccan All Shares, South Africa 40
■ Middle East: Bahrain All Share, EGX 30, Amman SE General, Kuwait Main, TA 35
Real-time data on bonds, including US Yield Bonds, Euro Bund, UK Gilt, Euro BTP and more.”
“MCX is India’s first listed, national-level, electronic, commodity futures exchange with permanent recognition from the Government of India. The current market share of MCX stands at 90%. MCX offers the benefits of fair price discovery and price risk management to the Indian commodity market ecosystem. Various commodities across segments are traded on MCX. These include bullion, energy, metals and agri commodities. The exchange has forged strategic alliances with various international exchanges, as well as Indian and international trade associations. For more information about MCX and its products visit www.mcxindia.com. The Exchange introduces its mobile application (MCX App.) to track the commodity movements.
The MCX App. displays certain features like- Market Data, Top Gainers & Losers, Graph, Get Quote etc., to track the commodity movements.”
6. Moneycontrol – Markets & News
Track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone with the Moneycontrol App. It covers multiple assets from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX exchanges, so you can track Indices (Sensex & Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities and Currencies with ease.
Monitor your investments with Portfolio and Watchlist. Stay updated with the wide range of news covered in our News and Personal Finance sections. Get expert’s views, in-depth coverage and analysis of the financial markets with live streaming of CNBC AWAAZ (Hindi), CNBC BAJAR (Gujarati) and CNBC PRIME HD.
Here’s what you can expect from the Moneycontrol App.
• Easily browse through Portfolio, Markets Data, Latest News, Watchlist, Message Board etc.
• Voice enabled search to help you quickly find stocks, indices, mutual funds, commodities, and news.
Latest Market Data:
• Latest quotes and in-depth market stats of stocks, F&O, mutual funds, commodities and currencies from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX
• Latest prices of Sensex, NIFTY, India VIX and more
• Interactive and historical charts such as Line, Area, Candlestick and OHLC
• All-day coverage of latest market, business and economy news; plus interviews of senior management
• ‘Text to Speech’ feature for news and articles to help you listen to content on the go
• Option to save your favourite news and articles to read later, even when offline
• Monitor your portfolio across Stocks, Mutual Funds, ULIPs, Bullion and other asset classes
• Timely updates on your portfolio’s performance and news & alerts relating to stocks you hold
• Track your favourite stocks, mutual funds, commodities, futures and currencies from Watchlist
• Stay updated with timely alerts whenever there is any news on the stocks you track
Forum Message Board:
• Stay a step ahead by following your favourite topics and top boarders
• Engage and participate in conversations relating to your portfolio or assets of your interest
For any queries or feedback regarding the App, you can write to us through the in-App Support section.
Moneycontrol Pro Offers:
• Ad-free Experience
• Personalised News to keep you abreast of news as it breaks
• Insights, Analysis and Trends – sharp commentary and opinion that decodes the news
• Ideas for Profit – actionable smart investment ideas
• Technical Analysis by Professional Chartists
• Smart Calendar of Business and Economic Events
• Guru Speak – Life and market lessons from successful investors you would love to emulate.
Moneycontrol Pro subscriptions packages are available on monthly, quarterly and annual basis:
• Monthly – INR 99 per Month (within India) or $1.40 (outside India)
• Quarterly – INR 289 for 3 Months (within India) or $4.09 (outside India)
• Annual – INR 999 for 1 year (within India) or $14.13 (outside India)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
To know more please read our Terms & Conditions: