If you are looking for the Best Medical Apps For iPhone For Free to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Medical Apps For iPhone For Free that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Medical Apps For iPhone For Free, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Medical Apps For iPhone For Free
1. Blood Pressure Companion
Keeping track of blood pressure is a good habit to keep healthy. High blood pressure (HBP) is one of most common and frequently-occurring diseases; heredity, unbalanced diet, fat, lack of exercise, and drink etc may cause high blood pressure.
Using Blood Pressure Companion to track your blood pressure, you can monitor your blood pressure closely and visual by words, chart and histogram. When you find it abnormal, you can take quick actions to find the reason and keep it from growing high. Also you can share measurements conveniently with your doctors by this app.
⁃ Easily add and edit blood pressure, heart rate, weight and test date.
⁃ Add note to the readings.
⁃ Track systolic, diastolic, heart rate and weight by chart.
⁃ Analyze times and percentage of each blood pressure range.
⁃ Calculate Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP) of each reading.
⁃ Create a reminder for measuring BP, doctor visiting or anything else.
⁃ Show MAX, MIN and AVG number of readings by number and histogram.
⁃ Show statistics of measurement by day, week, month or year.
⁃ Create a reminder to measure your blood pressure, doctor visit or others.
⁃ Save snapshots to Photos.
⁃ Export (Email) readings in format of CSV, HTML or PDF.
⁃ Custom date range of readings to be exported.
⁃ Migrate Data to full version.
⁃ Custom your own color range.
⁃ Passcode function to protect your info.
⁃ Supports Touch ID as passcode.
⁃ Support lbs and kgs.
⁃ Clean and humanized interface.
⁃ Supports printing data in app.
⁃ Supports transferring data to Health app.
⁃ Support WiFi backup and restore.
⁃ Supports Dropbox backup and restore.
⁃ Supports 3D Touch function.
⁃ Supports Apple Watch version.
If you have any questions or suggestion, please kindly mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.”
“Save time in the prescribing moment
• Rx and OTC monographs: pharmacology, prescribing and safety information, adult and pediatric dosing, adverse reactions, contraindications, black box warnings, pregnancy and lactation considerations, and more
• Drug interaction checker: prevent harmful interactions between up to 30 brand, generic, OTC, or alternative drugs at a time
• Pill identifier: drug guide organized by shape, color, imprint code, etc.
• 600+ dosing calculators, medical equations, and tools
• Formularies: drug coverage information for 6,600+ U.S. insurance plans, by state
• Customizable home screen with drag-and-drop simplicity
Additional features in Epocrates Plus, now just $16.99/month!
• Alternative medicine monographs: dosage, interactions, etc.
• Peer-reviewed disease content from the BMJ
• Labs, ICD-10 codes, and more medical content
Since 1998, Epocrates has helped more than one million clinicians prescribe with confidence, save time, and stay focused on the patient. Rated the #1 medical app 10 years in a row by Decision Resource Group’s “Taking the Pulse.”
3. First Derm Online Dermatology
“Online dermatology service First Derm is an award-winning app, backed by scientific research studies, with over 400,000 users. Our board-certified dermatologists are still better than any artificial intelligence (AI) dermatology algorithm. We save you valuable time finding an answer to your skin concern from searching the internet. This method can be expensive and the waiting time can be costly to your health. However, consulting a real dermatologist with First Derm, is easier and more effective!
Featured on Wired, CNET, USA Today, Forbes and NPR, First Derm is one of the original and largest online dermatology services in the world, serving 160+ countries in 7 languages. Our online dermatologists are board-certified, vetted, and trained in teledermatology. This makes them more efficient, accurate and concise when dealing with your skin concerns.
No need to sign up or create an account. Just download the app for FREE and submit your concern. Get an expert answer on your skin ailment anywhere, anytime, anonymously in your iPhone. Starting at $29.95 (€25/ £20).
***** Why Is First Derm So Popular? *****
RESEARCH-BACKED – First Derm’s technology is backed by 4 peer-reviewed scientific papers and in hospitals.
8-HOUR, 24-HOUR and 48-HOUR RESPONSE TIME GUARANTEED – First Derm responds within hours. 24/7 online customer support.
BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGISTS – Dermatologists on First Derm are board-certified with over 10 years of specialized training at top medical institutions and vetted by a senior medical advisory board.
100% ANONYMOUS – No registration needed. User data is always kept anonymous, encrypted, and on secure servers.
SHARE YOUR ANSWER AND JUMP THE QUEUE – 70% of our users get better with over-the-counter medication. For more serious cases, First Derm recommends a face-to-face with a dermatologist. Use the app to find a dermatologist, pediatrician and pharmacy near you. With an answer from First Derm, our users see a dermatologist two weeks faster than the US average of 32 days.
Common concerns include:
• Virus Related Skin Diseases
• Livedo reticularis
• Folliculitis (ingrown hair)
• Bug bites and insect bites
• Hair loss, alopecia
• Skin cancer, moles, changing moles, melanoma, actinic keratosis
• Cold sores, fever blisters, herpes simplex virus
• Dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, dry scalp, scaly scalp
• Dry skin, chapped skin
• Wrinkles and anti-aging skin care
• STD (sexually transmitted disease) / STI (sexually transmitted infection)
Answers provided by First Derm dermatologists are for informational purposes only to give you peace of mind and what to do next, since you are anonymous, it does not create a physician-patient relationship, and is not a diagnosis or a treatment plan.”
4. ICD-10 On the Go 2022
-This App automatize the process of printing your codes directly to your in-office routing form. No other App have this functionality!!
– New Favorites Tab which have been improved to let you organize your codes into folders, subfolders and so on.
– New Code Selection Feature, lets you select up to 8 codes from your favorites list to print in your ICD10 routing form. No other App in the AppStore has this feature.
– Includes, Type 1 & 2 Excludes, Applicable to descriptions where applicable.
– Complete ICD-10-CM Codes database updated to 2022.
– Search as you type feature, search results are highlighted for better finding.
– Clean and beautiful interface.
– SUPPORT INFORMATION
We consider support very important and we take it seriously. We have included support request from inside the application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any issues, or drop an email to email@example.com.
We will be happy to assist you.”
“Medscape is the leading online destination for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide. Designed to provide a personalized experience, the Medscape app offers the latest medical news and expert commentary in your specialty as well as drug and disease information, relevant professional education, and CME/CE activities. Access what you need, when you need it — for FREE.
* Get fast, reliable clinical answers all in one place with Medscape Decision Point. Medscape Decision Point combines evidence-based treatment options with trusted expert commentary. Now supporting multiple specialties, including Allergy, Cardiology, Dermatology, Hematology/Oncology, and Neurology.
* Explore, listen, and download podcasts covering the most trending topics in healthcare
* Access 400+ medical calculators, grouped by specialty for quicker and easier use!
* Check out other useful resources including our Drug Interaction Checker, Pill Identifier, step-by-step procedural videos, and more.
* Look up the most current prescribing and safety information on 8500+ prescription and OTC drugs, herbals, and supplements.
* Explore our tailored newsfeed; read the latest medical news and expert commentary in your specialty.
* Stay current with the latest FDA approvals, conference news, late-breaking clinical trial data, and more.
* Earn free CME/CE credits and ABIM MOC points on-the-go, and monitor your progress with our built-in Activity Tracker.
* Access the largest network for physicians and medical students with Consult.
Use your Medscape account to access the Medscape app. Don’t have a Medscape account? You can sign up for free when you download the app—it takes only a few seconds.
Do you have feedback for the Medscape team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org”