If you are looking for the Best Medical Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Medical Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Medical Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Medical Apps For iPhone
1. Blood Pressure Companion
Keeping track of blood pressure is a good habit to keep healthy. High blood pressure (HBP) is one of most common and frequently-occurring diseases; heredity, unbalanced diet, fat, lack of exercise, and drink etc may cause high blood pressure.
Using Blood Pressure Companion to track your blood pressure, you can monitor your blood pressure closely and visual by words, chart and histogram. When you find it abnormal, you can take quick actions to find the reason and keep it from growing high. Also you can share measurements conveniently with your doctors by this app.
⁃ Easily add and edit blood pressure, heart rate, weight and test date.
⁃ Add note to the readings.
⁃ Track systolic, diastolic, heart rate and weight by chart.
⁃ Analyze times and percentage of each blood pressure range.
⁃ Calculate Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP) of each reading.
⁃ Create a reminder for measuring BP, doctor visiting or anything else.
⁃ Show MAX, MIN and AVG number of readings by number and histogram.
⁃ Show statistics of measurement by day, week, month or year.
⁃ Create a reminder to measure your blood pressure, doctor visit or others.
⁃ Save snapshots to Photos.
⁃ Export (Email) readings in format of CSV, HTML or PDF.
⁃ Custom date range of readings to be exported.
⁃ Migrate Data to full version.
⁃ Custom your own color range.
⁃ Passcode function to protect your info.
⁃ Supports Touch ID as passcode.
⁃ Support lbs and kgs.
⁃ Clean and humanized interface.
⁃ Supports printing data in app.
⁃ Supports transferring data to Health app.
⁃ Support WiFi backup and restore.
⁃ Supports Dropbox backup and restore.
⁃ Supports 3D Touch function.
⁃ Supports Apple Watch version.
If you have any questions or suggestion, please kindly mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.”
“Save time in the prescribing moment
• Rx and OTC monographs: pharmacology, prescribing and safety information, adult and pediatric dosing, adverse reactions, contraindications, black box warnings, pregnancy and lactation considerations, and more
• Drug interaction checker: prevent harmful interactions between up to 30 brand, generic, OTC, or alternative drugs at a time
• Pill identifier: drug guide organized by shape, color, imprint code, etc.
• 600+ dosing calculators, medical equations, and tools
• Formularies: drug coverage information for 6,600+ U.S. insurance plans, by state
• Customizable home screen with drag-and-drop simplicity
Additional features in Epocrates Plus, now just $16.99/month!
• Alternative medicine monographs: dosage, interactions, etc.
• Peer-reviewed disease content from the BMJ
• Labs, ICD-10 codes, and more medical content
Since 1998, Epocrates has helped more than one million clinicians prescribe with confidence, save time, and stay focused on the patient. Rated the #1 medical app 10 years in a row by Decision Resource Group’s “Taking the Pulse.”
3. Medisafe Medication Management
Now in the U.S.: See crucial drug-to-drug interaction warnings about how your meds might conflict, as well as easily import your meds and prescriptions using Health Records on iPhone from more than 100 hospitals and health systems in the US.
Be safe with your meds – Improper medicine use and dosage tracking leads to:
• 50% of patients not taking medicines as prescribed
• 125,000 deaths a year (one every 4 minutes)
• 700,000 hospital visits a year
• 44 out of 100 prescriptions never picked up at the pharmacy
With Medisafe you won’t put yourself or your loved ones at risk by missing a dosage — or taking a double dose because nobody tracked.
This is the MUST HAVE med app seen on Fox TV, ABC, Mashable, Inc. Magazine, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, Life Hacker, Fast Company, TechCrunch, and many more.
CLEAN & SIMPLE: Visual and easy medical manager to handle drug reminders.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION: Keeps track of your measurements and syncs them to HealthKit app: blood glucose, blood pressure, weight, pulse, temperature and in the US, medications from health records where available.
REPORT SHARING: See your progress report and send it to the doctor or nurse as a visual informative PDF.
FAMILY INTERACTION: Synchronizes the family’s medicine pillboxes to one place, in real time. Manage your entire family from one account!
MEDTONES: Various Medtones to make Medisafe playful and a great addition to your day: have Darth Vader, Dr Evil, Austin Powers, Elsa or your Nagging Mom remind you about your meds.
REMINDERS: Reminds you to take medication doses on time every time, even if your device is asleep. Medisafe has timezone support too! No need to worry while traveling, your reminders are always on time.
REFILL REMINDER: Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock your prescriptions.
COSENTYX® (secukinumab) has recognized Medisafe as a preferred app for patients to manage COSENTYX®
Pharmacists rank Medisafe #1 out of 461 apps they’ve tested, and MyVCM recognizes Medisafe for HIPAA privacy “best practices in managing security and compliance.”
Medisafe is free to download and use. Medisafe Premium upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited Medfriend supporters, unlimited family and friend profiles, access to 20+ health measurements, choice of a dozen Medtone reminder voices, ability to pick color themes and pillbox shapes, and no banner ads for $4.99 a month or $39.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew at your monthly or annual rate unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal settings in the Account Settings after purchase.
Medisafe does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medications or a medical condition.
Pharmacists Rank Medisafe #1: http://bit.ly/2nTjmsI
Contact us: email@example.com
“Medscape is the leading online destination for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide. Designed to provide a personalized experience, the Medscape app offers the latest medical news and expert commentary in your specialty as well as drug and disease information, relevant professional education, and CME/CE activities. Access what you need, when you need it — for FREE.
* Get fast, reliable clinical answers all in one place with Medscape Decision Point. Medscape Decision Point combines evidence-based treatment options with trusted expert commentary. Now supporting multiple specialties, including Allergy, Cardiology, Dermatology, Hematology/Oncology, and Neurology.
* Explore, listen, and download podcasts covering the most trending topics in healthcare
* Access 400+ medical calculators, grouped by specialty for quicker and easier use!
* Check out other useful resources including our Drug Interaction Checker, Pill Identifier, step-by-step procedural videos, and more.
* Look up the most current prescribing and safety information on 8500+ prescription and OTC drugs, herbals, and supplements.
* Explore our tailored newsfeed; read the latest medical news and expert commentary in your specialty.
* Stay current with the latest FDA approvals, conference news, late-breaking clinical trial data, and more.
* Earn free CME/CE credits and ABIM MOC points on-the-go, and monitor your progress with our built-in Activity Tracker.
* Access the largest network for physicians and medical students with Consult.
Use your Medscape account to access the Medscape app. Don’t have a Medscape account? You can sign up for free when you download the app—it takes only a few seconds.
Do you have feedback for the Medscape team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org”