If you are looking for the Best Memory App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Memory App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Memory App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Memory App For iPhone
1. Elevate – Brain Training
Elevate is a brain training program designed to improve your mind’s focus, memory, speaking abilities, processing speed, math skills, and more. Each person is provided with a personalized training program that adjusts over time to maximize results.
The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. 90%+ report improved vocabulary, math skills, and overall mental sharpness when they frequently use Elevate.
IN THE NEWS
“Elevate comes out ahead” in the battle of the brain training apps. – CNET
Elevate is a “cognitive pick-me-up” with games that are “good for mental breaks throughout the workday.” – Washington Post
• 40+ Brain Training Games: Improve your critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension with 40+ brain training games.
• Performance Tracking: Measure your performance against yourself and others. Weekly reports that highlight your key accomplishments and opportunities are delivered once per week.
• Personalized Workouts: Customize your daily training focus and choose between 3 and 5 games. Get personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most.
• Adaptive Progression: Train your brain with adaptive difficulty progression that ensures your experience is challenging.
• Workout Calendar: Track your streaks and stay motivated with Elevate’s workout calendar.
• Elevate Dash on Apple Watch: Play 4 additional mini-games and review your performance on your Apple Watch with Elevate Dash.
• And more!
WHY YOU NEED ELEVATE
• Express yourself more effectively in writing. Write with clarity, persuasiveness, and concision.
• Improve your spelling and punctuation. Avoid common writing pitfalls.
• Become a better reader. Read everyday materials faster and with greater understanding.
• Expand your vocabulary.
• Quickly and easily solve everyday math problems. Get better at comparing prices, splitting bills, and calculating discounts and markups.
• Speak more effectively. Become more articulate and speak with a better communicating tone and meaning.
RESEARCH BEHIND ELEVATE
Elevate’s games are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and cognitive learning and are based on extensive scientific research. Elevate’s brain training algorithms further focus the learning experience by drawing from research in memory studies to develop a personalized training program for each user.
ELEVATE SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Elevate offers a 7-day free trial as well as a basic free version. To access the free version, tap the X in the upper left-hand corner after you sign up for an account.
If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a yearly subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the term. Subscription renewals cost the same as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings. Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
2. Lumosity: Brain Training
“Lumosity’s cognitive training program is a fun, interactive way to train your brain and learn about how your mind works. Used by over 100 million people worldwide, Lumosity’s program consists of games designed to exercise memory, speed, flexibility and problem-solving.
Begin with a free 10-minute Fit Test to set your baseline scores and see how you compare with others your age.
THE APP INCLUDES
•40+ activities …and counting.
•Challenges for memory, speed, logic, problem-solving, math, language, and more.
•Carefully curated sets of games made for you.
•Personalized challenges based on your training habits and preferences.
DETAILED TRAINING INSIGHTS
•Information about your game strengths and weaknesses as you progress through your training.
•Analysis of your game play to help understand your cognitive patterns.
THE STORY BEHIND LUMOSITY®
We’re a team of scientists and designers exploring new ways to challenge the brain and advance cognitive research. We take common cognitive and neuropsychological tasks, or create entirely new, experimental challenges. Then, working with experienced designers, we transform these tasks into games and puzzles that challenge core cognitive skills.
We also work with 40+ university researchers worldwide. We give qualified researchers free access to Lumosity training and tools, helping them investigate new areas in the cognitive sciences.
We invite you to train with us and join in our mission to advance the understanding of human cognition.
The app is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Japanese and Korean. To access the app in one of these languages, change your device setting to the desired language.
GET HELP: http://www.lumosity.com/help
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/lumosity
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/lumosity
LUMOSITY PREMIUM PRICING & TERMS
With Lumosity Premium, you will work out with a personalized training program, unlock in-depth insights about how you play, and receive tips for better game accuracy, speed and strategy. We offer the following Premium subscriptions:
Monthly: $11.99 USD/month
Yearly: $59.99 USD/year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Lumosity Premium subscriptions are charged through your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew at the price and period selected above unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings after purchase. Refunds are not provided for the unused portion of any term, and any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a purchase is made.
Terms of Service:
3. Memory • Classic
“Memory Classic is a game of memorization skills, designed for the entire family and suitable for people of all ages.
It is inspired by the popular game of pairs where the player requires concentration and memory.
In this version for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, the game is composed of 5 difficulty levels and each comes with 5 levels, where images are shuffled and placed face down on the screen. The player must discover two pictures (animals or food theme), letters (you can choose upper or lower case), or numbers whether these form a pair disappear, otherwise, are again covered and remittances in their original location on the screen.
The aim is to guess all pairs as quickly as possible. Faster you will be more up your score will be. You can compare yourself to friends or other players on Apple Game Center.
Train your memory with this simple memory game and have fun !
– Memory is a free game
– Memory is supported on all iOS devices (iPad iPhone and iPod Touch)
– Memory has a unique and addictive Gameplay
– Memory let you add new card sets (Word, Images, Letters, Numbers, etc…)
– Memory is connected to Apple Game Center to share and compare Highscore all over the world
– Memory support English, Spanish and French languages
Try it, it is free.
For any problem or suggestion, please feel free to contact us : email@example.com
The Vision-Apps Team”
4. Memory Round
“This classic game is good for your brain and made even more fun on your iPad or iPhone. Great for all ages with easy, medium and hard puzzles. Show on your TV with Air Play and everyone in the room will join in. Bite-sized fun anytime, anywhere.”
5. Peak – Brain Training
Peak has 45+ games covering six categories, carefully developed with you in mind. Choose from our catalog of games or challenge yourself with our versatile Daily Workouts. Short on time? Don’t worry, play Coffee Break, for when you need that extra pep in your step in under five minutes. We’ll also show you insights about your performance to help you support your growth, development and provide you with data-orientated feedback.
So what are you waiting for? Join millions of brain trainers worldwide and start challenging your brain today!
Download and play our basic version for free or upgrade to Pro to unleash the full brain training experience.
– Daily brain workouts to sharpen your Memory, Attention, Problem-Solving, – Mental Agility, Language, Coordination and Emotion Control
– Play skill based workouts such as Coffee Break, Weakest Link, Low Rank and The Total Workout
– Access our Advanced Training modules, developed in collaboration with scientists and universities.
– Compete with friends
– Track your progress with in-depth insights and statistics
– Compare your scores with others in your age range and profession
PEAK PRO TERMS
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
For more information:
Payment Policy – http://www.peak.net/payment-policy/”
6. Train your brain – Memory
“Stimulate your memory and have fun with memory senior games. A complete collection of games that will help you develop your memory skills while having fun.
Within this app you will find different games to test your capacity of retention and memory in the short and long term.
Each game has different levels so you can practice gradually. In addition, you can see the score obtained in each level and visualize your progress. Ideal to stimulate the memory of older people.
TYPES OF GAMES
– Find card pairs
– Repeat sequences
– Avoid obstacles and trace the right path
– Remember figures and numbers
– Memorize patterns
– Associate objects
– Memorize elements of different images
– Distractive games to stimulate working memory
– Daily memory training
– Available in 5 languages
– Simple and intuitive interface
– Different levels for all ages
– Constant updates with new games
Senior memory games belongs to a collection of games designed to stimulate different cognitive areas in adults: Memory, Attention, Processing speed, Visuospatial Function and Coordination.
The design of these games has been carried out in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and psychiatry, with the aim of creating playful content and, in addition, serve as a complement to the treatments carried out in health centers.
Tellmewow is a mobile game development company specialized in easy adaptation and basic usability which makes our games ideal for the elderly or young people who simply want to play an occasional game without major complications.
If you have any suggestions for improvement or want to stay tuned about upcoming games, follow us on our social networks.