If you are looking for the Best Microphone Amplifier App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 9 Best Microphone Amplifier App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 9 Best Microphone Amplifier App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
9 Best Microphone Amplifier App For Android
1. Easy Microphone
-Reduced feedback microphone: adjustable feedback reduction.
-Connect to speakers or other devices through Bluetooth or by audio cable.
-Record and save audio
*It is not yet possible to prevent microphone lag entirely on an Android device, though we have minimized lag enough for casual and/or emergency use.”
2. Pro Microphone
In addition it is also a singer voice editor. So, you can change your voice, using various sound effects. This high-quality recording studio app suits both for beginners and pro singers. As it combines an audio recorder and editor.
Use this professional microphone for karaoke sing and record, create amazing music masterpieces! Music equalizer and numerous sound effects will help you. Make your voice sound louder! Such an awesome sound recording app for rehearsal or singing exercises, for karaoke sing and record.
Use this professional microphone and save all of your songs and choose different sound effects to match your mood! Professional recording studio app with microphone for singing which is always with you.
DIFFERENT MIC TYPES
– Studio mic
– Condenser mic
– Dynamic mic
Each of them has its own sound effects!
AUDIO RECORDER AND EDITOR
– Sound recording app
– Microphone for singing
– Various backing tracks
– Music equalizer in addition
– Singer voice editor
– Automatic saves
Pro Microphone voice recorder app features:
1) professional microphone for karaoke sing and record;
2) High-quality audio recorder and editor;
3) Music equalizer with lots of sound effects;
4) Sound recording app and singer voice editor.
It’s your time to use a professional microphone and show your hidden talents! Focus everybody’s attention on you with Pro Microphone voice recorder app!”
“You can now sing a song using your mobile as a mic and sound will be played on Bluetooth speaker.
You can also use this in a group /class to give some speech.
Now fulfill your dream of singing using this app.
You can use headset mic as input for sound and Bluetooth speaker as output for sound with this app , you just need to set Media Audio enabled in speaker connected as Bluetooth. (Try toggling if output doesn’t comes at once to speaker)
Any suggestions are welcome on email@example.com
Soon an update will be launched which will overcome the need of Bluetooth speaker.
Do not forget to share the app with your friends.
This app also has a option to increase microphone gain to catch more sound , but be alert to optimize it according to your need as it may take surrounding noise.”
4. WO Mic
WO Mic turns your Android phone to be a microphone for your computer. You can use it for voice chatting, recording, and recognition. It has nearly little latency (*depending on transport and environment), just like REAL microphone devices!
The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or Wi-Fi.
Our support website:
– Download page: https://wolicheng.com/womic
– FAQ page: https://wolicheng.com/womic/faq.html
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
5. Live Mic
Eavesdrip Mode (aka SUPER HEARING): Connect your headphone, turn on live mode, and place your phone in the nearest position possible to catch every single tiny conversation.
General mode instructions: Connect your phone to a large speaker or headphones, and use your smart phone as a live microphone.
Note: Make sure you are far from the speaker and use echo-protection mode to avoid Echo-loop”
6. Microphone Amplifier
-To improve your experience, please plug in your headset first.
– You can use this app as Hearing aid.
Note: This software can’t change your microphone’s function or performance.”
2. Mono / Stereo (Balance channel individually)
3. Equalizer adjustments
4. Line-In / Line-Out selection
5. Sampling rate selection
6. Widget support
a. Lock Screen
7. Supports Locale/Tasker as a plugin
8. Microphone Pro (No delay)
“This application will connect the microphone of your phone to headphone or external speaker. It allowed to speak in realtime, with low latency, no delay or lag, like a professional mike. You will hear your amazing voice instantly. You can also record your voice in high quality.
User should connect the phone to wired headphone or external speaker for this application to work. Because the speaker of the phone has limited volume and is placed too close to the mic which will cause not good loopback sound.
Sound effects are only supported in phones which run android 6.0 up.
The delay is device dependent, if the app doesn’t produce sound on your phone, please turn on the auto adjustment feature in the menu, or read through some of our tips. You can check out the liter, less delay version in the link below:
Version for android phones with mid-range hardware: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=multimediasol.app.microphoneall
Using wireless connection (Bluetooth, Chromecast, TV) will add more delay to the mic. If wireless sound is mute, increase the frame_per_buffer until the sound is stable. It could be 48000 Hz – 5760, 48000Hz – 7680 depend on your phone. The bigger frame_per_buffer (second parameter), the more delay it is.
Below are some common usecases.
– Sing karaoke with music in your phone.
– Giving speech in front of people (for example inside an office) like a professional microphone.”
9. Sound Amplifier
“Sound Amplifier enhances audio from your Android device, using headphones to improve listening clarity. Use Sound Amplifier to filter, augment, and amplify sounds around you and on your device. Sound Amplifier increases important sounds, like conversations, without over-boosting distracting noises. With two simple sliders, you can quickly customize sound enhancement and reduce background noise.
Available for devices with Android 6.0 and later. To start using Sound Amplifier, connect your headphones (wired or Bluetooth) then go to Settings > Accessibility > Sound Amplifier.
• Boost important sound and reduce unwanted or distracting noise around you and on your device.
• Listen to conversations, or use Bluetooth headphones to help you hear things like TVs or lectures. (Bluetooth headphones might have delayed sound transmission.)
• Filter, augment and amplify video and audio playing on the phone. (Available on Pixel phones with Android 10, Dec 2019 or newer system update.)
• Personalize your listening experience by adjusting audio or microphone settings with the simple tuning UI.
• See what’s going on around you with the audio visualization.
Once you’ve tuned Sound Amplifier to a setting you like, you can turn it on and off using the Accessibility button or gesture.
• Phone: The phone status will allow Sound Amplifier pause when there is an incoming or outgoing call.
• Microphone: Access to the microphone will enable Sound Amplifier to process the audio for amplification and filtering. No data is collected or stored.
• Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.”