If you are looking for the Best Microsoft App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the Best Microsoft App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the Best Microsoft App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
Best Microsoft App For Android
1. SMS Organizer
“SMS Organizer, a Microsoft Garage project, is the smartest of all SMS apps. It automatically organizes your inbox, sets reminders and keeps track of them, all this magic happens on your device safely, without any of your personal data being uploaded anywhere online. Never miss anything important—switch to SMS Organizer as your default SMS app to experience it now!
Why use SMS Organizer:
Never miss your appointments! SMS Organizer gives you automatic reminders for upcoming trains, flights, buses, movies, hotel reservations, doctor appointments and even for bill payments. Also, create a custom reminder to help you remember anything you want.
Smart assist for tasks
Check Flight status, do web check-in, pay bill, book a cab—all of this and more—directly through reminders. SMS Organizer helps you complete important tasks by guiding you to the right web-page/app at the right time.
Type with voice
Save time by composing SMS by speaking into the mic, with the help of our speech-to-text capabilities.
Forward bills to any contact
Want someone else to pay? Share any bill with your contacts to automatically remind them to pay on time.
Save battery with ‘dark theme’
Switch to the beautiful new dark theme—to see better in sunlight or whenever you feel like.
Auto-backup keeps you safe
Back up your messages to Google Drive. If you lose your phone, switch to a new one or even format it, your messages will be safe. Restore your messages when you reinstall SMS Organizer.
Personalize as you like
Star an SMS for quick access or block spam senders. Also, customize notifications, ringtones and font size. Reply to messages directly from the notification drawer, without going to the app.
View unread messages easily
Quickly filter down to see only your unread messages, without being disturbed by the ones you’ve already read.
It works offline
All the amazing features work perfectly without any internet.
We would love to hear from you
If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, feel free to email us at email@example.com
SMS Organizer is a Microsoft Garage project. The Microsoft Garage turns fresh ideas into real projects. Learn more about The Garage at: http://microsoft.com/garage”
2. Microsoft Office: Edit & Share
“Microsoft Office brings you Word, Excel, and PowerPoint all in one app. Take advantage of a seamless experience with Microsoft tools on the go with the Office app, the simple solution for productivity. Microsoft Office can be used as a cover letter creator with the help of powerful, customizable templates.
Scan PDF files, create spreadsheets, build your resume or draft up documents anytime and anywhere by accessing integrated Office features through your mobile device. Complete your workflows, no matter where you are, even if your network connection is temporarily interrupted. From Word documents, PowerPoint presentations or Excel files, the Office app provides you with one seamless experience.
With intelligent cloud services and trusted security, the Office app will help maximize your productivity in both work and life.
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Combined:
• Widely used tools now accessible within a single application, the go-to docs app for productivity.
• Use Microsoft Office as a cover letter creator and resume editor with our professional templates.
• Store and access Word, Excel & PowerPoint files using the cloud-based storage.
• Word documents and excel sheets can be created and collaborated on with others in real-time.
• PowerPoint presentations can be shared and edited. Practice your presentation with Presenter Coach.
• Excel worksheets can be created using one of the many templates available in-app, or instantly edited.
• Shared view makes it easy to access and collaborate on files shared with you directly or via Outlook and Teams.
• Resumes and cover letters can be edited by others and create a seamless collaboration effort.
• Catch up on meetings or open shared videos right where you left off.
Convert Pictures and Documents with Office Lens
• Create docs by snapping a picture or uploading a photo from your camera roll.
• Transform a photo of a table into a usable Excel spreadsheet to work with the data.
• Enhance digital images of whiteboards, sheets and documents.
• Capture your handwritten notes and carry them wherever you go. Edit and share notes to your friends, family or team instantly.
PDF Scanning & Editing Capabilities:
• Scan PDF files and convert them into Word documents and vice versa, instantaneously.
• Edit PDF files on your device quickly and easily while on the go.
• PDF Reader allows you to access and sign PDFs.
Unique Office Mobile Functions:
• Quickly jot down thoughts and ideas, and then save or share them via Sticky Notes.
• QR Scanner enables your device to scan QR codes and open attached links.
• Documents and spreadsheets can be transferred between your phone and computer or shared instantly with nearby mobile devices.
Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it right away. Access and save documents to the cloud by connecting with a Microsoft Account (for OneDrive or SharePoint) or by connecting to a third-party cloud storage provider. Logging in with a personal Microsoft account or a work or school account connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription will unlock premium features within the app.
Achieve more while on the go with the help of Microsoft Office.
OS version: Last 4 major versions of Android running an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
1 GB RAM or above
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=519111″