If you are looking for the Best Mixed Martial Arts Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Mixed Martial Arts Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Mixed Martial Arts Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Mixed Martial Arts Android App
1. MMA Training and Fitness
– Ways to Improve Your MMA Training: Sparring Tips for Beginners (listen to the audio)
– Myths of Warrior Training: Training for MMA should be all circuit-style high-volume training.
– MMA Workout Mistakes Fighters Make: No Gym BoxingMMA Workout – Training at Home (Audio)
– How to Train Strength and Conditioning for MMA
– The High-Intensity MMA Workout to Build Muscle: How to Do the Workout
– MMA Training and Fitness: Programs The Benefits Of Our Boxing Class
– Intermediate Boxing/MMA Workout: Workout Description
– MMA Training Plan: Get in Fighting Form! Train like an MMA Fighter
– Photo gallery of different styles: Muay Thai; Mixed Martial Art; Brazilian Jiu Jitsu; BodyFit Bootcamp
MMA training includes practicing and combining several stand-up fighting style.
Get all the MMA motivation you need!!!”
2. MMA Fighting Clash
“★★★ MMA Fighting Clash ★★★ is a brand new Sport Game that brings new joy to all players who like dynamic fighting games.
Foe all those who where wondering how Kickbox would do Against Muay Thai check this link with BRAND NEW Fighting Clash GAME!
Thanks to the AndroidGameplayNet short tutorial can be found here:
Choose from 50 legendary fighters, all over the world and step into the cage.
Try your best to beat your opponents. Use all your skills like punching, kicking, blocking and super kicks and takedowns to get your opponents down on the ground.
Do not rush, don’t risk cuts, protect yourself and wait for the right moment to use your rage to slam everyone in your way!
★ Career in different weight classes with any created or purchased fighter
★ Multiplayer with your own customizable Fighter
★ Quick Fights
★ 60+ Look a Like Characters like (Ronda Rousey, Fedor and Alexander Emilianenko, Connor McGregor, Jose Aldo, Kimbo Slice, Bruce Lee and many more MMA Legends.) with different strenghts and weakpoints
★ Realistic Sounds, Graphics and Animations
★ Action-packed gameplay with different styles of combat like BJJ, Muay Thai, Box, Kickbox, Sambo and many others , dodging, rage, cuts, knockouts, technical knockouts.
★ Gripping Kickboxing atmosphere, experience the sensation of MMA in a big arena!
★ Big Character customization
★ Libary with over 100 moves that you can setup for your fighters
★ Store with fighters, clothing, abilites, boosts and much more
★ Intuitive touch controls
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
For all your support, feedback, suggestions, ideas and criticism.
We are working fulltime on new content and updates for the game.Your support helps and means a lot for us!
All Problems you encounter, please contact us over email and not in the comments thank you.”
3. Martial Arts – Training and workouts
Learn disciplines like:
– Full Contact
– Kung Fu
– Wing chun
– Krav Maga
Mixed Martial Arts training and combats, to learn self defense at home.
Scenes of combats in movie and films.
Also, find biography and information about:
– Bruce Lee
– Ip Man
– Jet Li
– Jackie Chan
– Donnie Yen
All videos are played from Youtube. You will need an active internet connection to watch the media content. All copyright remains to their holders, we just link their videos in this app from their channels, provinding reproductions and subscribers to their channels.”
Stream live events every week on the world’s leading combat sports network with your UFC FIGHT PASS subscription. Get access to the world’s largest sports combat library with more than 35 combat sports partners. New original programming coming in 2020.
5. Fighting Trainer
Do you want to improve your existing level by practicing and studying Martial Arts at home?
Look no further.
This exercise tool is a professional demonstration of Real Fighting Moves for your daily Martial Arts training and to help you defend yourself.
What it does:
Fighting Trainer is a how-to app. It allows you to see exactly how to perform each of the 90+ Fighting Techniques.
Teach yourself Martial Arts – though we advise you to be mindful of your surroundings and careful with your body.
Learn how to perform some of the most powerful techniques in MMA correctly. Techniques used by UFC Professionals.
Study the movements to better understand them.
We recorded the moves with professional Martial Artist – Erwin van der Helm* using Motion-Capture technology. This results in perfect animations.
*Erwin van der Helm
Is a professional Martial Artist with many titles to his name:
• World Champion – Karate 🏆
• Two time European Champion – Kick Boxing 🥇🏆
• Multiple time Dutch Champion – Karate, Taekwondo & Kung-Fu 🥇🏅🏆
The app provides a vast amount of techniques that you can see in 3D.
Rotate around it, and re-position the angle to see in perfect detail how you should perform every technique.
Use the intuitive controls to slow time(slow motion), replay that one part that you find difficult. Play the animation at half speed to capture every detail of the Martial Arts moves.
The timer will help you practice the move for a set amount of time.
How it can help you:
It helps you understand how to move your body to perform the fighting techniques.
Unlike when watching videos, you can rotate and slow down the animations to not miss any details. To become a better fighter, you need to gain detailed understanding of the techniques.
• 90+ Mixed Martial Arts punches, kicks, combinations, blocks and takedowns
• 10+ World class moves and combinations, including Superman Punch and Tornado Kick
• High quality, realistic and professional fighter animations
• Watch the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) moves from every angle
• Slow motion option to watch every move in detail
• Add moves to your favorites for easy access
• Use the timer to practice a move for a set amount of time
• Share what you are training with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, SnappChat or any other Social Media
• All moves are available offline
All moves are motion-captured by a Professional Kick-Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts Trainer and Karate World Champion with the help of 4 other World Champions in several Martial Arts disciplines.
Help us test the app and get a sneak peak into future features by joining the beta programme. Here: http://l.getfightingtrainer.com/beta”
6. “MMA Trainer : ufc,mma,ufc gym,fight home training”
“Want to learn martial arts, fight Like a ufc fighter, train in MMA, Be fit with MMA Trainer Home Training App
• Want to Learn Mixed Martial Arts Try MMA Trainer For Free & Be Fit and confident with the best home martial arts training App.
• Get stronger and learn MMA fighting like a Ufc Pro fighter At Home with this free app.
• This exercise tool has a professional demonstration of real MMA fighting movement for your daily Training and to help you to defend/protect yourself from Bullies.
• MMA Trainer is The Ultimate Boxing, MMA, ufc training, and Fitness App for Android Mobile.
• Designed for beginners and professional fighters alike, it helps you sharpen your focus, balance, and technique, and get a great workout.
MMA Trainer is the Next Generation Fighting Trainer app.
Why it is great
•MMA Trainer Every Move CapturedBy professional fighters.
• MMA Trainer is better than any DVD, CD, or video, and it is entirely customizable to the individual’s level, goals, and needs.
• While nothing beats having a personal trainer, MMA Trainer is much more practical and cost capable for everyday workouts.
• MMA Trainer teaches you to be ready for anything, stay alert, and react quickly.
About Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
• MIXED MARTIAL ARTS (MMA) IS A full-contact hybrid COMBAT SPORT incorporating techniques from boxing, wrestling, judo, jujitsu, karate, Muay Thai (Thai boxing), and other disciplines. THAT HAS GAINED MUCH POPULARITY IN RECENT YEARS.
• That allows striking and grappling, both standing and on the ground, using techniques from other combat sports and martial arts.
• A professional martial artist may not lift heavy weight as much as a professional bodybuilder can lift. Still, the strength of a martial artist is more than a bodybuilder, and the reason is in the gym, we increase the size of muscle means we make our muscle strength. In martial arts, we strengthen bones along with tissue is all about techniques, concentration, stamina.
Can I learn Fighting with Apps?
• You May Ask, “can I learn MMA (mixed martial arts) Boxing, Kung Fu, jeet Kune do or any kind of fighting by using some fighting apps like this?”
• Then I will say “yes” This is Possible by your Continuous effort and rigorous Training.
• Do you Know One of the Great person “Ekalavya,” means a self-learned person, is a character from The Mahabharata?
• Ekalavya aspired to study archery in the guru Kul of Guru Drona.
• But Guru Drona Rejected Him as His Student Than he Learned archery on his own with Continuous effort and rigorous Training.
• Though he didn’t have his right thumb, he was noted as a mighty archer and warrior.
Why MMA Trainer?
• MMA Trainer is a how-to app For Learning and training workout, helps those who are interested in learning MMA, fight and be healthy and fit like pro ufc fighters.
• If you want to learn mixed martial arts and you can’t effort money for masters and dojos, then try MMA Trainer, It will help in your martial arts training.
• With the help of best martial artists and professional fighters, UFC GYM CERTIFIED COACHES AND Shaolin martial arts Trainers – Created top most effective martial arts moves and combos.
• GET FREE ACCESS TO 150+, Watch MMA moves and techniques, Neat and Quality Animations of “Punches, Kicks, Elbow Strikes, Knee Attacks, and combination Attacks.
• You can see how to perform the most used fighting techniques.
• Mixed martial arts Moves 19 Foot Work Moves, 41 Punches, elbows strikes and advanced hand movements, 31 kicks, 64 combos (combinations).
• High quality, realistic, and professional fighter animations.
• Slow-motion option to watch every move in detail.
• By learning these moves, you can create your own combos.
• Practice in Your Free Time At Home on your own or with Friends.
• No special equipment needed.
• No Money Needed, Yes It is Free.”