If you are looking for the Best Mma App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Mma App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Mma App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Mma App For iPhone
1. Bellator MMA
Available for iOS 11.0 and above.
· Watch Live Prelim Fights
· Rich Gamification – work your way up to Heavyweight!
· Share Fight picks on your favorite Social Platforms
· ‘Spoiler-Free’ Post-Fight Experience
· Buy tickets to upcoming events from your Apple device
· Extensive Fight library
· Gear up at the Bellator Shop
· Airplay for Apple TV Supported
– Cookies Policy – https://www.viacomcbsprivacy.com/cookies
– Do Not Sell My Personal Information – https://www.viacomcbsprivacy.com/donotsell”
2. Boxing Coach Fitness App
Here are some of the Boxing Coach features that will improve your training:
• Preconfigured and ready-to-use boxing workout schedules are built right in
• Add as many additional personalized boxing workouts as you like
• Each boxing workout can have a warmup phase, up to 18 rounds of boxing including breaks and a cool down phase – you have full flexibility of defining the duration for each phase
• Select your favourite boxing combinations which should be called out during the workout in order to further improve your workout
• Clean and simple user interface with different colors per workout phase
• No sign-up / log-in required in order to use the app – you can get started right away
• No advertisement that will distract you prior or during your workout
• Siri integration in order to:
– Start a workout
– Pause a running workout
– Resume a paused workout
• Audio and voice support during the workout (optional)
• Playback of your favorite music app will continue during the boxing workouts
• HealthKit: app integrates with HealthKit to synchronize workouts and body measures”
– Largest discussion forum in MMA
– Viral fight videos delivered daily
– Up-to-the-minute MMA and UFC news
– Searchable MMA Fighter Database
– Calander of upcoming UFC and other MMA events”
4. MMA Manager: Fight Hard
“Be the manager of your own gym and fight your way to the top!
Hire the top-rated gym trainers and fight coaches.
Train your boxers, level them up and develop their skills and fighting capabilities. Defensive? Offensive? Or a mix of both? You Choose!
Feel the adrenaline rush and taste the action of the boxing experience in Quick fights, Tournaments, Campaigns and Gym vs Gym! Enjoy the endless fights in single and multiplayer gameplay modes!
Can you win all your fights?
Show the world the best you can do!
* Build your own gym and stack it with the best equipment from the shop.
* Create your fighters, style them with shorts, t-shirts, tattoos and more!
* Work on their core skills and fighting skills.
* Do you think you can master the game plan and score KNOCKOUTS?!
* Enter the ring! Win the battles and earn credits, prestige and cash. There are no limits for how much you can fight!
* Choose your style and make history by topping the leaderboard.
Nothing is more satisfying than defeating your opponents and proving your skills!
Follow MMA Manager on Facebook for updates and exclusive offers!
Are you having problems?
Please contact us on Facebook: https://m.me/mmamanagerapp
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org”
5. MMA News
We cover all main MMA news sources, top blogs, podcasts and video channels to bring you a full MMA news summary
*Get full news coverage from the top sources. View all sources that covered a story using our ‘more coverage’ feature
*Push notifications for important news
*Awesome new widget!
*Videos from top video channels – all the MMA you can handle
*Customized news feed – if you want to follow a specific fighter or specific topics, like ‘schedule’ – no problem. Select the topics you want to follow or block on the topics list
*A community of fans! Post stories or polls, comment on stories, tag articles and earn reputation points and badges
*Block any source you don’t like! Simply long-tap the article and block it
*Collapsed mode – An optional reading mode that will let you skim the news
*Read Later built in – save interesting articles inside the app
Enjoying the app? Not satisfied? Whatever it is – we’re waiting to hear from you. Please write us what’s on your mind to email@example.com
6. MMA News – UFC News – Bellator
Stay up to date with the latest mma news, boxing news, grappling news, ufc news, bellator news.
Are you a fan of mixed martial arts? Do you enjoy mma fighting news? Are you interested in ufc results?
Then Download this app now!
Stay up to date with the latest mma news, fighting news, ufc results, bellator mma, mma rumours and more.
This is the best mma news app, latest martial arts news, mma fighting news, ufc results, ufc fight night results, bjj news, bellator news.
Some of the websites we support are:
Some of the youtube channels we support are:
• mma world
• ultimate fighting championship
• mma fighting on SBN
• mma digest
• boxing & mma
• mma on point
• planet mma
• anatomy of a fighter
• evolve mma
If you like this app please rate us and leave us a review.
If not please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how to improve.”
Stream live events every week on the world’s leading combat sports network with your UFC FIGHT PASS subscription. Get access to the world’s largest sports combat library with more than 35 combat sports partners. New original programming coming in 2020.
UFC FIGHT PASS is available in a monthly ($9.99/month) and 12 month ($95.88) subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase. All subscriptions are set to auto-renew on the expiration date. Subscriptions will auto-renew at the prices above unless turned off at least 24-hours before the end of their respective periods. Subscriptions can be manage by the user including turning off auto-renewal in the Account Settings.
8. Verdict MMA
Ever wonder who your friends think will win the upcoming fight? How you or your friends scored a fight? How the world scored a fight? Verdict brings this information to your fingertips.
In addition, Verdict records your predictions for every event. The more fights you get correct the higher you place on the leaderboard for the event.
Verdict requires email or a Twitter account for authentication.”