If you are looking for the Best Mms App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Mms App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Mms App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Mms App For iPhone
1. Group SMS! 4
#1 Productivity app in South Korea.
#1 Productivity app in Turkey.
#1 Productivity app in Egypt.
#1 Productivity app in Saudi Arabia.
#1 Productivity app in Kuwait.
#1 Productivity app in United Arab Emirates.
#1 Productivity app in Qatar.
#1 Productivity app in Mali.
#1 Productivity app in Pakistan.
• Bulk SMS
• Batch Messaging
• Contacts Import
• Photo Attachments
• Night mode
You will be charged for each individual SMS text message, not by group. For some mobile operators, you may have to limit the number of your SMS recipients as having too many recipients may cause failure in your recipients receiving your messages. Over hundred recipients messages might cause the heavy bill.”
“Stay connected to the people and conversations that matter most. Send unlimited texts, photos, videos, documents, and more to any iOS, iPadOS, macOS, or watchOS device with iMessage, or use it to send SMS and MMS messages.
• Send texts, photos, videos, documents, stickers, Memoji, and more to contacts using their phone number or Apple ID.
• Use Messages in iCloud to keep your entire message history, including SMS and MMS, updated and available on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, and Mac, even when you set up a brand-new device.
• Name a group iMessage and add a photo to personalize the group conversation.
• Your name and photo, or even Memoji, can be shared with your friends.
• Mentions let you direct a message to an individual in a group conversation.
• Inline replies let you reply to a specific message and see all related messages in their own view.
• Tapback for a quick reply to express what you think about a message, such as that it’s funny or you like it.
• Pin conversations to keep up to nine of your favorite message threads at the top of the list.
• Shared with You shows content sent to you by friends in Messages conversations in a section in Photos, Safari, News*, Music*, Podcasts, or the TV app*.
• Multiple photos sent in Messages are displayed as a glanceable collage or a swipeable stack.
• Customize and share personalized Memoji with clothing, hairstyles, headwear, makeup, and more.
• iMessage apps let you quickly share photos, recently played music, stickers, GIFs, Apple Pay*, and more right from Messages.
• New camera effects bring Animoji, filters, text effects, sticker packs, and shapes to the photos and videos you capture in Messages.
Apple Watch Features
• Quickly read and respond to incoming messages.
• Use smart replies, dictation, audio clips, Scribble, emoji, Memoji, stickers, #images* or the QWERTY keyboard (Apple Watch Series 7).
• Mute or delete conversations.
• Save photos, audio clips and videos from your messages.
• Ask Siri to send a message to your contacts.
• Respond to a specific message inline to keep conversations organized in a group conversation.
• Send, receive, and request money with Apple Pay*.
*Not available in all regions.”
CROSS-APP MESSAGING AND CALLING
Connect with your Instagram friends straight from Messenger. Simply search for them by name or username to message or call.
Send messages that only last for a moment. Opt in to use vanish mode where seen messages disappear after you exit the chat.
New privacy settings let you choose who can reach you, and where your messages are delivered.
Lost for words? You can customise your reactions, with lots more emojis to choose from.
Choose from fun themes and colours, such as Tie-dye or Love, to make your chats more personal.
Watch videos, tv programmes and films with your friends over Messenger video chat and Rooms when you can’t be together. Capture every moment and reaction in real time.
GET THE GROUP TOGETHER WITH ROOMS
Send a link to group video chat with anyone, even if they don’t have Messenger. Host up to 50 people with no time limits.
FREE* VIDEO CALLS TO STAY CONNECTED
Keep your friends and family close with unlimited live video chatting. Host group video calls with up to eight people, with high-quality audio, high-definition video and interactive video features such as face filters.
UNLIMITED FREE* TEXT AND PHONE CALLS
Skip exchanging phone numbers and simply send a message to your Facebook friends, even if they’re across the world. Enjoy high-quality voice and text messaging on mobile, tablet and desktop.
TURN OFF THE LIGHTS IN DARK MODE
Give your eyes some rest with a sleek new look that darkens the colours of the chat interface.
RECORD AND SEND VOICE AND VIDEO MESSAGES
When text just won’t cut it, just hit record and send. Say, sing, show or shout it out loud.
EXPRESS YOURSELF WITH STICKERS, GIFS AND EMOJIS
Use custom stickers to show your creative side. You can even add effects and filters to video calls.
SEND FILES, PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
There’s no limit to the number of files you want to share with your friends.
PLAN AND MAKE IT HAPPEN
Make plans to get together with polls and more. Suggest a meeting spot or tell friends where you are by sharing your location with just a few taps.
SEND MONEY SECURELY AND EASILY (within US only)
Send and receive money securely and easily with friends and family directly in the app by adding your debit card, PayPal account or reloadable prepaid card (single-source cards eligible for sending money only).
CHAT WITH BUSINESSES
Easily connect with your favourite businesses to make reservations, get customer support, find deals and more.
COMPATIBLE ACROSS PLATFORMS
Chat with friends across an array of devices, such as desktop, Portal and others.
LEARN MORE about Messenger texting and group video chat at: http://messenger.com
* Data rates apply
Some Messenger features may not be available in your country or region.”
4. Signal – Private Messenger
“Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) and Instagram (@signal_app) for all of the latest updates and announcements.”
5. textPlus: Text Message + Call
“Bringing you free texting, free picture messaging, a free US phone number, free inbound phone calls, and cheap outbound phone calls for nearly a decade! Works over WiFi or data to keep you connected with family and friends around the globe.
text+ gives you:
– A free US Phone number so friends can call & text you (you pick the area code)
– Free texting (SMS, MMS + group chat) to any US or Canadian mobile number
– Free inbound phone calls
– Toll-free calling from anywhere in the world with no restrictions!
– Inexpensive outbound phone calls
– Works great over WiFi so you don’t even need a 3G/4G connection.
– No contracts, no “surprise” costs.
– Turn your iPod touch and iPad into a phone!
Why keep paying for expensive mobile phone plans when you can switch to text+ and save $$$!
IN APP SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
– NUMLock for 1 year $1.99 / Remove Banner Ads for 1 month $0.99/ Remove Banner Ads for 1 year $5.99 / Unlimited Ad-Free calls to Mexico (landlines) for 1 month $6.99/ Unlimited Ad-Free Calls to Mexico (mobile) for 1 month $29.99/ Unlimited Ad-Free calls to US & Canada for 1 year $19.99
– If you choose to subscribe to a plan, you will be charged a price according to the plan selected in your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
– You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
– We do not support 911 in the US
– In order to place most outbound phone calls you will need to purchase credits within the App
– If push notifications are not enabled, you may not receive messages and calls
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication”
6. WhatsApp Messenger
“WhatsApp from Facebook is a FREE messaging and video calling app. It’s used by over 2B people in more than 180 countries. It’s simple, reliable, and private, so you can easily keep in touch with your friends and family. WhatsApp works across mobile and desktop even on slow connections, with no subscription fees*.
Private messaging across the world
Your personal messages and calls to friends and family are end-to-end encrypted. No one outside of your chats, not even WhatsApp, can read or listen to them.
Simple and secure connections, right away
All you need is your phone number, no user names or logins. You can quickly view your contacts who are on WhatsApp and start messaging.
High quality voice and video calls
Make secure video and voice calls with up to 8 people for free*. Your calls work across mobile devices using your phone’s Internet service, even on slow connections.
Group chats to keep you in contact
Stay in touch with your friends and family. End-to-end encrypted group chats let you share messages, photos, videos and documents across mobile and desktop.
Stay connected in real time
Share your location with only those in your individual or group chat, and stop sharing at any time. Or record a voice message to connect quickly.
Share daily moments through Status
Status allows you to share text, photos, video and GIF updates that disappear after 24 hours. You can choose to share status posts with all your contacts or just selected ones.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
If you have any feedback or questions, please go to WhatsApp > Settings > Help > Contact Us”