If you are looking for the Best Mom Calendar App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Mom Calendar App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Mom Calendar App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Mom Calendar App For iPhone
1. Cozi Family Organizer
“Cozi Family Organizer is the surprisingly simple way to manage everyday family life. With a shared calendar, reminders, grocery list and more, Cozi is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner and The TODAY Show “must-have app” for a better life.
Cozi is free, easy to use, and available from any mobile device or computer.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedules in one place with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• Subscribe to other calendars you use like your work calendar, school calendars, personal calendars, and team schedules.
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create to do lists for anything – a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist.
• Organize all your recipes in one place that’s accessible anytime, anywhere – at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you’re cooking
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, and recipe box are accessible from any mobile device or computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• “Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it.” –PC World
• “Cozi just works. It looks clean, organized and uncluttered, regardless of hectic schedules.” –The Wall Street Journal
• “This thing is indispensable for busy families” –CNET
• “Cozi is a FlyLady-approved application.” –The FlyLady
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. Cozi Gold is $29.99 USD per year. Price may vary by location.
Your subscription is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription automatically renews each year at $29.99 within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You may cancel your subscription at any time by turning off auto-renew in your iTunes account at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in iTunes.
2. Mamma Miya: A Mom Planner
Irrespective of age or culture, as moms, we are in a perpetual state of “busyness”. With limited time, a deluge of roles and responsibilities and a million thoughts swirling in our mind, it is only natural to feel tired, stressed or overwhelmed.
Know that you are not alone.
It is this state of overwhelm that MAMMA-MIYA helps to ease and untangle.
MAMMA-MIYA makes space for what matters in our mind and in our day by giving us flexible ways of putting down everything– to dos, events, lists, thoughts and even moments – in one place. It then gently nudges us to focus on the things that matter most within the unique reality of our day.
By turning to MAMMA-MIYA insights, we can see a summary of our time and mindspace across our various hats and get a holistic view of our life.
MAMMA-MIYA’s vision is to help busy moms thrive, rather than just survive.
MAMMA-MIYA’s humane-centric approach puts its user above all. It values your time, respects your privacy and strives to make technology work meaningfully for you.
ACCORDING TO OUR USERS:
“I feel like this app was made for me!”
“I’m able to organise my mind, and find both purpose and peace”
“This app has helped me make room for things that matter and live more mindfully”
“I love the way it reminds me to do different things that are important to me – as a mom, wife, CEO, friend and sometimes just for me!”
“It’s made me a better professional, writer, nutritionist, yogini, partner, mom and everything else!”
“Such a sense of accomplishment”
“Helps me from feeling overwhelmed”
“Helps me reassess and do better the next day”
A FEATHER IN OUR CAP:
MAMMA-MIYA was selected for Apple’s App Accelerator program and Apple’s Entrepreneurship camp in 2020.
Because we at MAMMA-MIYA believe in two fundamental principles:
A day well done is the foundation of a life well-lived and;
Mothers are the very backbone of a better world.
So, what is more powerful than an empowered mother as a force of positive change in the world?
HOW DO WE ACHIEVE THIS?
A visual representation of the many roles we embody, and a simple colour-coded way to categorise them based on tasks that fall under each.
The more intentionally we tend to your different hats, the more colourful our day looks. And our life feels!
This calendar-view is broken down into bite-sized sections, coloured by hats and structured by periods of the day.
By highlighting everything that needs to be done now or next, it helps us focus on the present without feeling over-scheduled or overwhelmed.
A seamless way to put it all down – events, to-do’s, thoughts, notes, lists or even pictures – our minds are uncluttered and free to be present.
Instead of prioritising based on urgency, we are encouraged to ask ourselves, “does this really matter to me?”. These things that matter are then visually prioritised and rewarded.
With plenty of self-care ideas and suggestions, MAMMA-MIYA helps us improve our well-being in tiny doses.
A thoughtful function that seamlessly moves unfinished or delayed tasks to the next day.
By intuitively understanding our need for flexibility and freedom, it allows us to live our days, without worry or guilt.
3. “Mom’s Daily Planner, Calendar”
Moms Daily Planner is user-friendly and comes loaded with over 10 awesome features to help you with your day-to-day schedule.
◆ Keep a track of everyone’s schedule in the family with Mom’s Daily Planner’s feature-rich calendar
◆ Set reminders, write notes and view your to-do tasks with your calendar entries simultaneously
◆ View your calendar in any format (Day, Month or List)
◆ Schedule all meals for your family using our specialized meal calendar
◆ Easily label different meals as breakfast, lunch, supper or dinner
◆ Select a variety of meal options from the cookbook or simply write your own recipes
◆ Maintain a master list for your everyday grocery items
◆ Use our built-in menu or add items manually to fill in your grocery needs swiftly
◆ Create and update separate lists for each store to avoid any confusion
◆ Create monthly and annual budgets on the app to track your income and expenses easily
◆ Conveniently copy the previous year’s budget to get a head start
◆ Set alarms or on-screen audible alerts so that you never miss out on a task
◆ Smoothly cross off the tasks that you have completed
◆ Choose from over 200 exquisite recipes
◆ Find simple and easy to cook recipes and meal ideas for your family
◆ Feel free to add your own recipes to the cookbook and bookmark your favorite recipes from the web
Sync & Share
◆ Effortlessly sync Moms Daily Planner across your iPhone or iPad devices
◆ Sync the app’s calendar with your built-in iPhone or iPad calendar
◆ Assign chores for yourself and the family with the tap of a button
◆ Add chores to the app’s calendar and view them on the device’s calendar simultaneously
◆ Put alerts & reminders on the app to keep a track of everyone’s chores
Coupons (US markets only)
◆ Redeem various coupons and save on major brand names
◆ Make use of the new coupons that are refreshed every week
◆ Add important birthdays to Moms Daily Planner and let it remind you to wish your loved ones
◆ Simply keep a track of all the birthdays as they are added to your calendar automatically
◆◆Our home screen badges inform you about due dates beforehand and regular push notifications remind you to check for new coupons and other value-added features.
What are you waiting for?
Download the app on AppStore now and enjoy exciting features!
Need help or answers to your questions? Check the FAQ section inside the app or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This app is not intended or designed for mission critical purposes such as business, medical, caregiving or financial management.
– Adult members with email addresses
– Child members without email addresses
– Color code events with members’ colours
– Share events with whole family
– Add or edit event that everyone in the family group can see
– Set local notifications or notify someone from cloud server
– Both calendar and agenda view
– Color code events with members’ colours
SHARE LISTS & ASSIGN TASKS
– Share grocery list, shopping list or even work schedule & more
– Create task lists and to-dos
– Share notes or jot down a moment
– Unlimited notes to share with family members
– Leave comments for each memo
STAY CONNECTED & IN SYNC
Organize your calendar, projects and notes at everywhere, access with any devices. The whole family group shares one account, so login with your own email address and a shared password.
FamCal is great for family, group or anyone who needs to stay organized together. You can schedule together, achieve projects together. There is no limit in events, tasks and notes, you can create as many as you need.
All the functions listed above are basic, we also offer an ad-free version with many additional features(available as a subscription)
– Text month view
– Shared contacts
– Birthday Tracker
– Anniversary Tracker
– Export Schedule
– Monthly, quarterly and annual subscriptions are available.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you’ll get a response in a short time.”
Each individual’s schedule is on one calendar. TimeTree keeps a family and a group organized. It helps manage busy lives while sharing the calendar, tasks, notes and more.
The free calendar app beloved by over 24 million users.
○ [Interface]The “Full Month” view shows upcoming events quickly and by the month. You can also switch display types to “Week” and “List”.
Both the monthly and weekly view display color-coded events.
○ [Share a calendar and scheduling]
・Invite new members via E-mail, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, SMS and more.
・Create and edit events for all members.
・Use the Communication section to add comments and photos to individual events.
・Reminders can be delivered to everyone in the group.
・You can sync your calendar with other calendars (Google Calendar, Outlook etc) .
○ [Share Notes and To-Do lists]Note and To-Do List can be added in the Memo section or onto your calendar. Everyone would be able to view and make changes to the list.
○ [Multiple calendars for family, personal, work etc]Keep individual calendars separate to keep your privacy.
○ [Works on PC & Mobile]
○ [Widgets]TimeTree widgets in your home screen let you check and edit your schedule with ease.
■Who is TimeTree for?
○ [Family]・Everyday scheduling conundrums like , “Mom, I keep telling you I have extra class on Thursdays!,” or, ” Who’s picking up the kids from childcare? ” beg the question. TimeTree is the most helpful family calendar and organizer.
○ [Team/Group at Work and School]・TimeTree is great for small businesses that need to manage meetings and delegate work.
・For students who want to manage their after school sport events or any scheduled team practice times.
○ [Couples]Perfect for couples who want to know when they are both free for dates!
Your experience is important to us. If you have any inquiries or feedback, please contact us. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
■TimeTree Help: https://support.timetreeapp.com/hc/en-us”