If you are looking for the Best Month View Calendar App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Month View Calendar App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Month View Calendar App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Month View Calendar App For iPhone
1. 24me Smart Personal Assistant
24me is a Smart Personal Assistant – The award-winning app that helps millions of people all over the world to boost their productivity. It’s an easy-to-use and yet super powerful app that puts everything related to your schedule in one place: your CALENDAR, TO-DO LIST, NOTES and Personal Accounts. 24me saves you time for the things that matter most in your life.
The way 24me works for you:
■ ONE PLACE FOR ALL YOUR CALENDARS, TASKS, NOTES AND PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
Your events, tasks, notes and real life accounts all fully synced and appear on your calendar.
■ SYNCS WITH ALL YOUR CALENDARS
Connect to Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo! Calendar, Apple iCal and many more.
■ ASSISTANT ON THE GO
— Use your voice to add tasks, notes and meetings.
— Get 24me assistant on your wrist – 24me is available for Apple Watch!
— Join conference calls without having to remember the dial-in number.
— Turn your emails into tasks.
■ CUSTOMIZE IT THE WAY YOU WANT
Customize Label Colors, font size and weight, add your own photos to the calendar, choose reminder sounds, and more!
■ SMART ALERTS
— Be there on Time: Alerting you about the right time to leave for your meetings based on traffic conditions. Provides you with street view of the target destination, and opens your default navigation app with the right address.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. 24me optimizes use of GPS to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
— Heads up for tomorrow: Agenda of meetings and to-do’s planned for the next day.
— Weather alerts: Don’t forget to take your umbrella.
— Upcoming Birthdays: Notifies you about birthdays of your dear friends, giving you the time to greet or send a gift.
■ SHARE TOGETHER
Increase your productivity by working together with shared lists. Organize things at home by sharing the grocery lists or shopping lists with your family. At work: boost your team’s productivity by sharing the team’s tasks and action items. You can also share events, reminders and notes with your family and friends with real time sync between all participants.
“Best App To Get Organized” by CNN, USA Today, Forbes, Cosmopolitan, Mashable and more.
Users of 24me use it as their GTD (Getting Things Done) app, go-to calendar, daily planner, day scheduler, reminders, task list, checklist, a notepad, a board for sticky notes for capture events and lists, a task and collaboration tool for families or small teams to share grocery lists, shopping lists or any other list of items – and it boosts their productivity so they could reach their goals. 24me is the ultimate personal assistant to manage your life 100% free!
24me is free to download and use. 24me Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to customized label colors, Nag alerts, Font customization, Calendar photos to help you accomplish even more for US$5.99 a month, or US$35.99 per year, through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Learn more about 24me at www.twentyfour.me”
2. Calendar 366 II
Appointments and to-dos, meetings and deadlines, birthdays and dates – make the most of your time with Calendar 366!
Anything a calendar can do… Calendar 366 can do better – and all of its functions can be adjusted easily and intuitively.
A dentist appointment is not a friend’s wedding, and your calendar should know the difference.
How and how often do you want to be reminded about what’s important?
Create a calendar that matches your preferences and priorities.
INDIVIDUAL DISPLAY & THEMES
Pick your preferences – year or month, week or day, list or agenda, from light red to dark to darkest blue…
Create your dates by natural text input, for example:
“Meeting tomorrow 10.30 am – 1 pm, Melrose Ave /work”, or “Sauna! next Sunday 3pm -360”, or simply “time to read tomorrow” – any way you like it.
Easily find and change events and reminders, repeat them, add attachments* and create notes without any hassle.
CUSTOMIZE YOU MENU BAR
Prefer an icon, time only, date, date & time or even icon, date and time. No problem.
Calendar 366 II is the perfect clock replacement. Design you menu bar as you like!
Sync documents and attachments easily with all devices via iCloud*.
Easily send, accept or decline invitations.
Find a location on the go: simply search, save, and open in Apple, Google maps, HERE WeGo, Waze or maps.me.
Find your events via Spotlight. Organise your events & to-dos with Calendar Sets…
SPEAKS YOUR LANGUAGE
Calendar 366 II is fully localized in English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Italien, Polish and Chinese.
MAIN FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• All events and reminders at a glance
• 8 views, 9 themes
• Calendar Sets
• Custom colors for events and reminders
• Custom font sizes
• Spotlight integration
• Travel Time Support (Calculate travel times by car, on foot)
• Easy, intuitive creation, copying and moving of appointments and reminders by drag & drop
• Easily invite attendees and manage invitations
• No pre-requisites setup (All macOS supported calendar services available: iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV)
• Resizable (Portrait & Landscape)
• All views optimized for portrait or landscape
• Autostart / AutoOpen
• Alfred & LaunchBar support
• Quick durations
• Time zone support
• Complex repeating rules
• Week numbers
• Complete reminders with one click
Questions and Contact
email@example.com, @nspektorapps, https://nspektor.com/support
*Calendar 366 or Calendar 366 II for macOS & iCloud account required”
3. Calendars 5 by Readdle
“Calendars 5 is a complete re-imagining of what the best mobile calendar experience should be.
Calendars 5 is smart, excels in both tasks and events, and runs on any iOS device you might have. It’s the calendar app you have been looking for.
Three things you’ll love about Calendars 5:
◆ Natural Language Input ◆
Just enter “Meet John at Starbucks on Sunday” and Calendars 5 will create the event for you.
◆ Task Manager ◆
Easy to use task manager that has everything you need to organize, track and complete your to-dos.
◆ First-class iPad calendar ◆
The first smart calendar for the iPad. Its large screen is great for managing your daily schedule and enables richer interaction with your calendar.
What makes Calendars 5 great in use:
◆ Interface focused on events
Elegant and easy to use interface makes it super simple to get a quick overview of the upcoming events and tasks. You always keep your focus on what’s important; there is nothing to distract you.
◆ Day, Week, Month, and List views of your events.
Calendars 5 illustrates your Day, Week, and Month on a small iPhone screen in the best possible way. Depending on the situation, select the view that conveniently unveils your schedule.
◆ Works online and offline
Create, edit and delete events or tasks whenever you need them. All changes will be synced back to your account once you are online.
◆ All the features you love
Create custom recurring events (yoga every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday), get reminders or set custom alerts, invite people to your events, and more.
◆ Act as you feel it
Intuitively create events with just one tap in your calendar. Drag and Drop tasks and events, swipe to switch between days and weeks, return to your ‘Today’ schedule with one tap.
Terms of Service: https://readdle.com/terms
Have any feedback, comments, or issues? Please contact us directly at http://readdle.com/contact”
4. Fantastical – Calendar & Tasks
“Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including intuitive natural language text parsing, beautiful full calendar day, week, month, quarter and year views, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets – quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, quarter, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
– Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder”, “todo”, or “remind me to”
– Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
– Create alerts with phrases like “remind me tomorrow at 3PM”, “alert 1 hour before”, or “alarm 3PM”
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen – just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don’t launch the app often
• Birthdays – see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!”