If you are looking for the Best Motorcycle iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Motorcycle iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Motorcycle iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Motorcycle iPhone App
1. calimoto Motorcycle Routes
Join more than 2 million users and get started with calimoto! Trip planning, tracking mode, navigation, ride statistics and recommendations – all in one app.
Winding country roads, nature and pure freedom! Thanks to our unique twisty roads algorithm and the special motorcycle map, you’ll always find the best route! Can’t be bothered to spend ages minutely planning your trip? No worries! Thanks to our Round Trip Planner, you can plan, save and start your round trip in just 3 steps.
Top 5 calimoto features:
#1 TRIP PLANNER – Planning directly on the map incl. weather forecast and rain radar
#2 TURN-BY-TURN VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION – with danger zone warnings
#3 THOUSANDS OF TRIP RECOMMENDATIONS – Benefit from other bikers’ experiences
#4 TRIP TRACKING – Get on your bike and off you go
#5 RATE & SHARE TRIPS – Extensive personal statistics and diagrams
#1 TRIP PLANNER WITH SPECIAL MOTORCYCLE MAP
Create your own personalised trip with unlimited Via points directly on the map. You can see where exciting, winding country roads await you. For maximum fun on your ride, combine up to four route options within one trip. Round it off by integrating POIs such as petrol stations, mountain passes, biker meeting points or sightseeing directly into your route. Thanks to the terrain and satellite map, you always have the ideal view for your route planning.
#2 TURN-BY-TURN VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION
Thanks to our voice announcements, you’ll never lose your way and are warned about danger zones (e.g. speed cameras) during navigation.
#3 THOUSANDS OF TRIP RECOMMENDATIONS
Get inspired by the experiences of other calimoto users and find routes near you and worldwide. Use the filter to only display the routes that really interest you!
#4 TRIP TRACKING
Activate tracking mode to set off straight away without any planning. Mark highlights you’ve discovered on route in order to find them again later.
#5 RATE & SHARE TRIPS
After each trip, we’ll show you the most important data on speed, altitude, acceleration and lean angle. Also upload images, rate your trip and save it in your personal logbook.
Become part of the calimoto community and share your best trips in the trip recommendations, via Facebook or WhatsApp.
ADVANTAGES WITH THE CALIMOTO PROFILE
Receive monthly and yearly statistics of the kilometres you’ve travelled, altitude reached, the highest lean angles and much more. Sync your trips between all your devices and our web trip planner and put your bike in your personal garage.
Download calimoto now. We’ll help you find the best routes and new ones in your area!
Become a Premium member and get access to an extended range of features such as worldwide offline maps, weather data, terrain and satellite view, a further route option, danger zone warnings, lean angle and acceleration statistics as well as exclusive calimoto Premium discounts with motorcycle shops and our partners.
Terms of service: https://calimoto.com/en/information/#terms-of-use
// PURCHASE INFORMATION
Please continue reading about the auto-renewing subscription nature before purchasing it:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased
– When a subscription is cancelled, access to the app’s Premium features will expire at the end of the current payment period”
2. Diablo™ Super Biker US
The updated version of DIABLO™ SUPER BIKER provides greater data recording accuracy, including lean angle achieved, whilst the Awards section allows you to record your achievements and share them with your friends and other users.
DIABLO™ SUPER BIKER includes the main World Superbike Championship circuits already mapped and many other circuits from all over the world will be added in future releases!
If you are a track day rider or racer challenging the circuit yourself, you can record your lap times, lean angles and speeds achieved around the circuit and then save, review and share your performance. “Challenge Mode” allows you to access the statistics of fellow enthusiasts and see where your statistics position you in the world ranking.”
3. DMV Driving Test Driver Start
“By downloading this awesome Driver Start app, you get the perfect tool for learning and training as a way to pass your car, motorcycle, or CDL permit test on the first try. It is based on the official 2021 Manual specific for your state – just download the app, choose the state, and start practicing questions you will face on your real DMV exam. Driver Start app is perfectly compatible with iPhone and iPad, and it doesn’t require an Internet connection to run. With a swipe of your hand, you can learn and practice wherever and whenever you want, thus saving time and significantly increasing your chances of passing the test easily and getting your desired DL.
1. Individual approach to learning
Designed by the developers of Driver-Start.com educational desktop software, this app offers flashcards that help you to focus on particular questions, with one question asked and explained at a time. Also, you are provided with a handy topic manager that allows you to choose questions only from certain categories you want to put a greater emphasis on. When going through flashcards, just use this handy filtering tool, selecting topics like Signs, Situations, Laws, Driving, or Rules.
The list of all questions are based on your state’s official 2021 Manual – the manuals for each state are regularly updated. To improve your learning experience, you can use the state’s official 2021 Manual for each license class and state – this is great supplemental material that can be found with the app. The PDF versions for desktops are also available on Driver-Start.com to help you learn on multiple devices.
2. Effective self-checking
Driver Start app provides two helpful methods for checking traffic rules knowledge and practicing car, motorcycle, and CDL permit test questions.
• You can take a DMV, OMV, MVD, DHSMV, DOS, BMV, RMV, MVA, OMVC, DOL, DDS, DOT style test, which includes exactly the number of questions that are specific for your state. You need to answer the random questions and score the required number of correct answers to pass the test. This is a great tool designed not only to help you check your knowledge but also to give you the experience of the real exam.
• Alternatively, you can undergo a Marathon Test that includes a list of all questions available for your state and covers all topics from the local manual. The number of questions may differ depending on the license class you are going to apply for. An experienced reviewer may suggest you start practicing with the Marathon Test to check your general knowledge while shifting to the above test afterward for the real-life experience.
Both tests are provided with graphic features, showing the general number of questions and the number of questions passed, as well as the number of correct and incorrect answers scored. When undergoing your practice DMV exam, you can break off the process and then come back to it again, starting right from the point when you stopped.
3. Great usability
The app is easy to use and fast to download. It features a user-friendly interface and balanced functionality, with the added convenience of getting helpful tips on driving from Driver-Start.com blog.
With our amazing free app, car, motorcycle, and CDL permit test questions are available for all 50 states:
District Of Columbia DC
North Carolina NC
North Dakota ND
New Hampshire NH
New Jersey NJ
New Mexico NM
New York NY
Rhode Island RI
South Carolina SC
South Dakota SD
West Virginia WV
DOWNLOAD. PRACTICE. PASS.”
4. REVER – Motorcycle GPS & Rides
“The journey is about so much more than the destination. The world’s largest motorcycle, snowmobile and offroad GPS app and community is all about helping you enjoy the ride, relive the route, and share it with your friends. From planning to navigating to sharing, REVER aims to enhance the entire experience, making it more fun & memorable, while offering convenience and technology to every ride. If you rev, REVER IT! Plan. Track. Share.
Built specifically for route discovery & navigation, REVER turns your iPhone® into a fully functioning GPS device for your motorcycle, atv, snowmobile, or 4×4 vehicle. Now with Apple CarPlay® capability, navigating your route has never been easier. Create your dream ride experience with thousands of scenic roads, trails and best areas to explore and ride, in-app planning for custom routes, turn-by-turn GPS navigation, offline maps, 3D playback & more!
FREE MOTORCYCLE AND OFFROAD APP FEATURES
• Record distance, duration, elevation and speed on all your rides. Keep them public or mark as private.
• Web planner for scouting at home to create and auto sync planned routes to your mobile device. Website www.rever.co
• Satellite and topographic maps with route line navigation
• Stay motivated by competing in challenges
• Discover thousands of miles of hand-curated routes and places to explore from around the globe.
• Input vehicles into your garage
• Add riding gear into the app
• Import GPX files into your REVER profile through www.rever.co
CONNECT AND SHARE
• Track journeys to display in your REVER feed for friends and followers to like and comment
• Join brands, events, rallies and friends in a REVER community
• Share your route and photos of your adventures on social media
Unlock access to the most robust navigation tools and features. Pro membership gives you access to:
• Custom turn-by-turn directions with voice navigation
• Weather radar and alerts
• See adventures in 3D Flyover and Explore
• LiveRIDE Safety Features and automated safety SMS alerts
• Mobile-route planning
• Plan routes in 3D
• Save Offline maps and rides
• In app GPX import
• Download GPX files
• Butler Maps highlighted road recommendations
• Point-of-interest with campgrounds, gas stations, restaurants, & hotels
• Create communities
• Premium Map Styles
• Ad-free experience
Turns your phone into the best GPS, using the built-in GPS to navigate you through your route. No cellular network needed. You can even record rides in airplane mode.
Download offline rides and maps for off-the-grid adventures.
NOT JUST FOR TWO WHEELS
Track a whole range of powersports activities including; side-by-side (SxS), ATV, UTV, snowmobile, trikes, Spyder, scooter, personal watercraft, Slingshots, Ford Raptor, Jeeps, 4x4s, and more.
Memberships automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Turn off auto-renewal: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
We are riders just like you. If you have a problem, suggestion, or just want to request new features, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.”
Plan routes by dropping via points and stops. Scenic will show you a route between them. Don’t like it? Choose another routing mode, including curvy!
Scenic has a vast database of thousands of beautiful routes, shared and rated by local Scenic users worldwide. Select an area, tap ‘Search’ and see what comes up.
Yet another way to get a great route… set the distance, then let Scenic generate a round trip for you in any given direction. Or a curvy route to a destination of your choosing.
Found a great route online? Have some laying around in Basecamp? Whether it’s a Google Maps URL or a GPX, KML, KMZ, GDB or ITN file, import it into Scenic to keep all your routes in one app that’s built for adventure.
On-screen instructions, voice guidance and customisable detour behaviour mean you can forget about the map and focus on the ride. When you do need to tap in, Scenic is designed to work seamlessly with your touch-enabled gloves.
No data/reception? No problem. Scenic’s offline maps mean you can go where others turn back.
Scenic not only navigates you, it also logs your location, speed and elevation, so you can relive every moment.
Leave pictures and comments for other riders in the app, get a personalised web page of all your routes and rides, or share your journey straight to social media.
How much have I been riding on my old Yamaha? Have I been riding less this year? What was my overall average speed this week? How many rides have I done this month? Scenic will tell you.
Scenic is the easiest way to ride to destinations unknown. So why not meet some like-minded riders along the way? Connect with thousands of other Scenic app users and buddy up for group trips.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Scenic has an optional Premium Subscription that gives you access to Premium Features (Voice Guidance, Route Import & Route & Trip export, Round Trip Generation Better Search Results and Elevation Profiles). The subscription automatically renews every year. The first payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of the purchase. It automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged again within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes Store.