If you are looking for the Best Ms Excel App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Ms Excel App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Ms Excel App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Ms Excel App For Android
1. Google Sheets
– Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files
– Share spreadsheets and collaborate in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments
– Format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type
– Quickly get insights, insert charts, and apply formatting with smart suggestions
– Open, edit, and save Excel files.
Google Sheets is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Sheets features, including:
– Easily add collaborators to projects, see changes as they occur, receive notifications for edits that happen while you’re away, and chat with colleagues in the same spreadsheet. All changes are automatically saved as you make them. And with offline access, you can create, view, and edit files wherever and whenever
– Get insights fast, powered by Google AI
– Work seamlessly across Sheets and Excel
– Maintain control with enterprise-grade security
– Analyze data from other business-critical tools
– Build custom solutions
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/sheets/
Follow us for more:
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.”
2. Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets
“Budget and expense tracking integration allows you to start 2022 on the right foot. The Excel spreadsheet app lets you create, view, edit and share files. Check, edit and share sheets on the go. Excel makes it easy to review and analyze data, use a budget tracker and more. Create, view and edit workbooks attached to emails.
Edit documents for data analysis, accounting, finance and other fields with confidence. Take your data and office with you. Create charts, run analyses, edit data and annotate documents from your phone anytime. Accounting on the go is made easy with access to spreadsheets and a chart maker.
Create formulas and spreadsheets, review charts or start a budget on the go. Make spreadsheets and data files with robust formatting tools and great features. Build charts and spreadsheets that meet specific needs with Excel. Keep a worksheet for your finances and edit anytime.
Spreadsheets, business collaboration, charts and data analysis tools on your phone with Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel Features:
Spreadsheets & Calculations
• Manage charts, budgets, task lists, accounting & financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates.
• Use data analysis tools & familiar formulas to run calculations on spreadsheets.
• Rich Office features & formatting options make your workbook sheets easier to read and use.
• Spreadsheet & chart features, formats & formulas operate the same way on any device.
• Chart maker to annotate, edit & insert charts that bring data to life.
• Create quarterly reports for work & leverage Excel’s data analysis tools.
• Data analysis features like Add & Edit Chart Labels highlight key insights.
• Budget tracker: keep up-to-date on expenses.
• Charts and data in an easily digestible format.
Budget and Expense Tracking
• Budget Template: Spreadsheets & charts help calculate budget needs.
• Budget Planner: Budget templates & tools to help you drill down to your finance needs.
• Budget Tracker: Track expenses & save money.
• Calculate tax estimates, personal finances & more.
Review and Edit
• Edit documents, charts & data or update your task list from anywhere.
• Data analysis features like sort & filter columns.
• Create spreadsheets, duplicate, hide & unhide easily.
• Annotate charts, highlight portions of worksheets, create shapes & write equations with the draw tab feature on devices with touch capabilities.
Collaborate and Work Anywhere
• Share files & charts with a few taps to invite others to edit, view or leave comments.
• Edit & copy your worksheet in the body of an email or attach a link to your workbook.
Create formulas, edit documents, manage budgets and design spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel.
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula”
“Microsoft Office brings you Word, Excel, and PowerPoint all in one app. Take advantage of a seamless experience with Microsoft tools on the go with the Office app, the simple solution for productivity. Microsoft Office can be used as a cover letter creator with the help of powerful, customizable templates.
Scan PDF files, create spreadsheets, build your resume or draft up documents anytime and anywhere by accessing integrated Office features through your mobile device. Complete your workflows, no matter where you are, even if your network connection is temporarily interrupted. From Word documents, PowerPoint presentations or Excel files, the Office app provides you with one seamless experience.
With intelligent cloud services and trusted security, the Office app will help maximize your productivity in both work and life.
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Combined:
• Widely used tools now accessible within a single application, the go-to docs app for productivity.
• Use Microsoft Office as a cover letter creator and resume editor with our professional templates.
• Store and access Word, Excel & PowerPoint files using the cloud-based storage.
• Word documents and excel sheets can be created and collaborated on with others in real-time.
• PowerPoint presentations can be shared and edited. Practice your presentation with Presenter Coach.
• Excel worksheets can be created using one of the many templates available in-app, or instantly edited.
• Shared view makes it easy to access and collaborate on files shared with you directly or via Outlook and Teams.
• Resumes and cover letters can be edited by others and create a seamless collaboration effort.
• Catch up on meetings or open shared videos right where you left off.
Convert Pictures and Documents with Office Lens
• Create docs by snapping a picture or uploading a photo from your camera roll.
• Transform a photo of a table into a usable Excel spreadsheet to work with the data.
• Enhance digital images of whiteboards, sheets and documents.
• Capture your handwritten notes and carry them wherever you go. Edit and share notes to your friends, family or team instantly.
PDF Scanning & Editing Capabilities:
• Scan PDF files and convert them into Word documents and vice versa, instantaneously.
• Edit PDF files on your device quickly and easily while on the go.
• PDF Reader allows you to access and sign PDFs.
Unique Office Mobile Functions:
• Quickly jot down thoughts and ideas, and then save or share them via Sticky Notes.
• QR Scanner enables your device to scan QR codes and open attached links.
• Documents and spreadsheets can be transferred between your phone and computer or shared instantly with nearby mobile devices.
Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it right away. Access and save documents to the cloud by connecting with a Microsoft Account (for OneDrive or SharePoint) or by connecting to a third-party cloud storage provider. Logging in with a personal Microsoft account or a work or school account connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription will unlock premium features within the app.
Achieve more while on the go with the help of Microsoft Office.
OS version: Last 4 major versions of Android running an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
1 GB RAM or above
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=519111″