If you are looking for the Best Music Loop App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Music Loop App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Music Loop App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Music Loop App For Android
1. uFXloops Music Studio
“Free Loop Sequencer, Sampler, Beatmaker, Song Maker, Mixer, Soundboard for DJs, songwriters, producers and musicians to create music, mix and record your melodies, beats and effects with pcm synth samples like a Pro. Jam and record live! Record your voice to the beat! Make your own drumkit or pcm synthesizer instruments and use them in patterns. Use MIDI import. The community supports you with best sounds for your compositions. There are 200 projects, 300 instruments and 3000 samples live! The delay, reverb, chorus and flanger effects master your personal sound. The LIVE Soundboard workstation makes you produce best results quickly. Everything can be easily created, reused and shared with the community.
High Audio quality and any Music Style is supported, e.g. Electro, Hip Hop, Dubstep, Trance, Techno, Rock, R&B, Pop, Heavy Metal. Compose your Grooves and produce your mixes. 99 Tracks, 64 voices polyphonie.
Try it, this DAW offers unique new ways for create loops, patterns, instruments, part and songs, giving you thousands of possibilites for your own ideas.
Soundfont support (Premium)
FX Release: Chorus, Flanger, Distorter, EQ, Bitcrusher
MIDI support, Direct Feedback Composing, Live Synched Play, Direct usage of installed Magix Music Maker Jam Soundpools
Samples Import: WAV, OGG, AIF, MP3, 11 / 22 / 44,1 / 48 KHZ, Mono/Stereo
Sampler: Editor with Click Track, Loop Flag and Audio Recorder
Instrument Editor for Melodic and Percussive Instruments
Pattern Editor for Melodic and Percussive / Drums Patterns
MIDI import / export (MIDI export is a Premium function)
Pitch Shifters on several Layers
Live Tempo Shifting while Maintaining Pitch
Automatic Loop Point Finder with Cross Fade
Volume Mixer on Four Layers
Community Based Sound Library with fast search functions
Easy-To-Learn Soundboard Sequencer and Arranger
Projects, Parts and Recording Variants
Export Your Projects (Premium function)
Song Export to OGG
Effect Processors for Delay and Reverb
Automation of Channel Volume and Balance
..and last but not least: Our Community on https://www.ufxloops.com
We are actively developing new features, so stay tuned…”
2. Beats and Loops – looper
Jam with guitar, bass or any other electric or acoustic instrument.
It works like a guitar pedal. You can control it by placing the phone on the floor and lightly swinging your foot above the screen – check the video!
Start and stop songs, trigger drum fills, switch song parts, and record loops. Hands-free.
• Record loops using just the phone microphone. It’s dead simple – place your phone next to your instrument or amplifier, and start rocking. No cables or expensive gear required.
NOTE! To get acceptable sound quality you need to connect the phone to an external speaker, such as headphones, Bluetooth speaker or AUX input of an amplifier.
• You get all essential drumming styles in multiple variations, each with A and B parts, and unique fills.
• Trigger fills
• Adjust tempo
• Edit kick drum pattern
• The drum sounds are sampled using an awesome vintage Ludwig kit and are played back in uncompressed, multi-sampled 24bit quality.
• Natural sounding cajon kit for jamming in acoustic setting.
• “The best tuner I’ve ever used” – a random beta tester.
• Record via external audio interfaces
• Control the app with MIDI
HOW TO USE THE APP IN PEDAL MODE
To use the app in pedal mode place the phone on the floor with the screen facing up. The top part of the screen starts blinking when the app is in pedal mode.
To “press” the pedal, lightly swing your foot a few inches above the top edge of the screen. You don’t need to touch the phone.
The pedal functions differently depending on the app view and how long you press it.
In drummer mode, a short press starts the song or triggers a fill. You can switch between song parts by holding the pedal until the end of a measure. Double-press ends the song.
In looper mode, a short press starts or stops the recording. Long press starts overdubbing.
HOW TO USE FEEDBACK CANCELLATION
If you use the phone microphone to record you may notice the drum track leaking into loops.
To prevent feedback connect to external speaker, such as headphones, Bluetooth speaker or AUX input of your amplifier. If you are still getting feedback, enable feedback cancellation from the app settings.
The feedback cancellation requires calibration to work. The calibration is done by pressing the calibration button, either in settings or looper view. If you move the phone or adjust the playback volume you need to calibrate again.”
* 4, 6 8 or 9 channels
* Merge channels
* Loop samples
* Multiply loop measures
* Recording mode: Direct or on wraparound
* Audio effects for input, output and individual channels
* Guitar distortion
* Trim first loop
* Shift loop
* Share projects with friends
* Record songs (.m4a or wav)
* Share songs
* Panning per channel
Are your loops not synced? Make sure to calibrate your device with the build-in calibration mode (see menu).
Connect a USB audio device to minimise audio latency for the optimised experience. The audio device should have both input and output audio (For example an external audio interface).
The free version of Loopify provides all you need to start looping. Two types of upgrades are available.
1. A one-time purchase to get access to all extra features except for the loop samples.
2. A subscription to get access to all extra features + all current and future loop samples”
4. LoopStation – Looper
IMPORTANT: LoopStation is not supported anymore and might have issues on newer Android versions.
Do what you would want to do with a real physical looper. Make your own music by beatboxing, singing or by playing around with your instruments!
Start this looper by recording the basetrack or start up the metronome to help you with timing. Every next recording will be an overdub of the basetrack. Add reverb, change volume, adjust the position… it’s all possible! When you are done, make a single track of your loop by recording a session. Then share this session with all your friends and fellow musicians by sharing it with the other apps you have on your phone (Facebook, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Mail, etc…).
In order to prevent the app from re-recording itself, It is VERY IMPORTANT to use headphones to keep the recordings clean.
– Record synced tracks (overdub)
– Control volume per loop
– Save/Load loops
– Record multiple bars
– Shift timing of each individual loop
– Save unlimited recordings
– Merge tracks
– Change playback speed
– Add reverb
– Session recording
– Export sessions to your other apps; Facebook, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Mail, etc…
1. Calibration does not work as it is supposed to work.
Make sure you are in a silent area, no headphones are connected and that your volume is on 100%.
2. How do i delete a track?
You can delete a track by dragging it to the bottom of the screen. A ‘drop’-field will appear in which you can drop your track.
3. I want to share my loops
Loops can be saved and loaded on your own device, but they are not shareable. With the premium upgrade you can record a session, these sessions can be shared with other apps you have on your device (WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Mail, etc…).
Let me know if you have any problems or feature requests!
Also check out the Facebook page, leave a message or one of your amazing tracks! Loopy your music!(https://www.facebook.com/loopstationapp)”
5. Music Maker JAM – Song & Beatmaker app
“Music Maker JAM: the music maker & beat maker free music app for all music creators, DJs and producers, whatever your level is. Music Maker JAM is an easy-to-use song maker: create or remix amazing music beats and tracks using loops from a variety of musical genres including Trap, EDM, Rap, Dubstep, Hip-Hop, House, Garage, Pop, Rock, and more. Whether you’re an experienced beat maker or just exploring for the first time, this is the perfect way to make music!
Get Music Maker JAM to create your own music and become a beat maker today. Unleash your creativity and your music production skills now.
► This free beat maker includes features that will give you the music studio experience:
• Choose from over 300 Mix Packs with more than 500,000 loops to make music or remix music beats.
• Make it your style: Available musical genres include Trap, EDM, Rap, Hip-Hop, House, Pop, Rock, Dubstep, Jazz, Latin, Techno, Garage, DnB and many more – the possibilities are endless.
• Be a music production pro: Record your tracks with a perfect mix on the 8-channel mixer, or just jam live for your friends at a party.
• Be creative: Change tempo and harmonies, arrange song parts and play around with spectacular real-time effects like reverb, stutter, delay, and more.
• Make beats and remix tracks by simply shaking your smartphone or tablet.
• Sing or rap on your tracks: Record your voice and mix your vocals into your beats, then apply autotune effects for ultimate results, like a real trap beat maker.
• Choose from all the instruments you could want – who needs a garage band!
• Share your songs directly on Youtube, SoundCloud, Facebook, TikTok and other social networks
• Join our music community: Connect and become friends with artists, influencers, fans, followers, DJs, music producers and more.
Music Maker JAM is a user-friendly and free music app for DJs, beat makers, producers, or simply music lovers of all levels, beginners or pros. Make beats and create music with our song mixer – anytime and anywhere!
Our Music Maker JAM community has created and uploaded more than 10 million tracks. Join it now!
You are the music revolution, we are the spark.
► MORE INFO:
• Website: https://www.musicmakerjam.app
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/musicmakerjam
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/musicmakerjam
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MusicMakerJam
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/musicmakerjam”
6. Loop Player
“Loop Player is an A – B repeating player (repeating user defined part of audio between A and B points) with advanced controls and playback speed support. This repeat media player app is very useful to study new languages, practice music, dance or tai-chi trainees or listen to eBooks. Loop Player was originally designed for learning guitar but you can also use it for practicing any musical instrument, listen audio books, learn courses and many more. You can use it the practice the difficult parts of a song and with the build in “playback speed” controller you can adjust the playback speed to your current playing level.
The application is very simple to use. First you load a song from your personal audio library and then you basically have two controls “A” and “B”. These are used to set the starting and ending point of your loop. Also you have additional controls to fine-tune the starting and ending points and to control the playback speed of your audio file.
Free version features
◈ Playing audio
◈ Repeat interval or looping
◈ Change playback speed
◈ File browsing
◈ Count loop repetition and set maximum number of repetition.
◈ Background audio
PRO version features
You can unlock PRO version via purchase:
◈ Support for more file types.
◈ Support playback speeds from 0.3x to 1.7x.
◈ Save unlimited number of loops.
◈ Export loop as separate audio file.
◈ Multiple themes.
If you like this app, please take some time and review it :).
◈ Email: email@example.com
◈ Billing: Used to unlock PRO version.
◈ External Storage: Used to load audio files in this application.”