If you are looking for the Best Nature Sounds Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Nature Sounds Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Nature Sounds Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Nature Sounds Android App
1. FilmoraGo Video Editor & Maker
FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use, full-featured video editor loaded with powerful tools. With this video editor, making memes, creating a video with photos, pictures, music, sticker, and sound effect is easy and fun, edit video for YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Messenger, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc.
★Why FilmoraGo Video Editor?
It’s an easy and practical video editing app & movie scene maker for both film directors and beginners.
– Trim and cut video. Pro video trimmer & cutter and video crop app.
– Share on YouTube, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Stories, and more!
– Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
– Crop video and Export it in HD quality, fit your video and photo in any Aspect Ratio.
– There’s no watermark/no ads after updating to VIP
★Keyframe animation tool
You can adjust the direction, speed, and orientation of the layer as it moves from point to point. Use keyframes to make your videos more interesting and outstanding!
★Music & Recorder
– Over 1000 different styles of music, including brisk, rhythmic, healing, quiet and more
– Add FilmoraGo featured music or use your own music to meet the requirement of making game video, Vlog, and funny video
– Support reading local music, extracting music from video, recording your own voice-overs
– Variety of text styles and fonts to create artistic subtitles.
– Blurred background, voice enhancement, and audio speed adjustment features are available.
★Stunning Video Effects
– Add multiple texts to video & photo, mass editing effects be provided.
– Multiple filters: film, characters, movies, food, etc., easily make movies and fashion videos
– Glitch, VCR, blur, love, flame, split-screen, and other special effects let you experience the fun of video editing immersively
– Over 200 stickers and emoji for multi-scene video editing, popular memes, and Gif improve the sense of humor in your video
★Easy to Share
– Custom video export resolution, HD pro video editor
– Share to all social apps YouTube, Instagram, IGTV, Facebook, Whatsapp, Tik Tok, etc. Share your daily life with others on social media!
If you would like to know what people are saying about the FilmoraGo app (FREE video editor & video maker):
– Subscribe to us on YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbX_laFK35-CXhQ4ISlFCXA
– Follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/filmoraGo_app
– Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FilmoraGoWondershare/
– Follow us on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/filmorago.official/
2. BetterSleep: Sleep tracker
→ Editors’ choice on Google Play
Sleep better. Feel better.
BetterSleep helps you understand and improve your sleep with sleep tracking, premium sleep sounds and guided content curated just for you.
Recommended by leading doctors, neuropsychologists, and sleep experts, BetterSleep is also validated by millions of users around the world. 91% of our listeners say they slept better after using the app for just one week.
Premium audio content
Fall asleep easily, sleep soundly, and develop lasting sleep habits, with dreamy soundscapes, narrated stories, and meditations that really work, all perfectly tuned to your needs.
Track your sleep, understand how it works and let us propose actionable ways to improve it.
Learn about the science behind your unique sleep needs and discover your personal chronotype.
Many sleep apps offer tracking and nothing more.
BetterSleep offers an unprecedented suite of features to help you create nightly habits to fall asleep and stay asleep:
🌖 Sleep sounds, brainwaves, and white noise:
Explore our selection of more than 300 soothing sounds, music, beats, and tones designed specially by our in-house experts to guide you to sleep. Mix them together to create your very own soundscapes.
Our library includes:
– Nature sounds: wind, rustling leaves, birds, crackling fire
– White noise: hair dryer, airplane, dryer, vacuum, fan noise
– Water sounds: rainstorm, ocean, slow waves, lapping water
– Meditation music: voices, instruments, ambient melodies
– Isochronic brainwaves: 2.5Hz, 4Hz, 5Hz, 8Hz, 10Hz, 20Hz
– Binaural beats: 2.5Hz, 4Hz, 5Hz, 8Hz, 10Hz, 20Hz
– Solfeggio Frequencies: 174Hz, 285Hz, 396Hz, 417Hz, 432Hz, 528Hz
🌖 Bedtime stories
Choose from more than 100 bedtime stories voiced by award-winning narrators and written specially to help you fall softly and naturally asleep.
– Myths and legends
🌖 Sleep Moves
Experience our innovative Sleep Moves exercises, a series of gentle bedtime relaxation techniques developed in collaboration with sleep experts to prepare your mind and body for stress-free sleep. Themes include:
– Mini: To help you unwind quickly
– Together: Unwind with this relaxation routine for couples
– Travel: Overcome jet-lag and homesickness
– Cooldown: Shed any excess energy from a stressful day
– Harmony: Find balance and recenter yourself
🌖 Breathing techniques: sound breathing for day and night
Clear your mind and achieve your personal goals for anxiety reduction with our breathing exercises combined with soothing sounds. Melt your worries away with topics like:
– Take a break
– Clear your mind
– Fall asleep
– Heart coherence
Bedtime reminder: Consistent sleep times lead to more restful sleep
Timer: Stop the application after a set amount of time
Favorites: Easy access to your favorite mixes
Playlist: Choose your favorite content to create the perfect sleep time playlist
Smart Mix: Seamless, natural sound mixes with no distracting audio loops
…and much more.
Need help with the app? Try our live chat support:
Read more about our terms and conditions here :
Terms of service: https://www.ipnos.com/end-user-license-agreement/”
3. Nature Sounds
Join thousands of happy users and enjoy the sounds of the nature for FREE. We have carefully picked sounds of the nature that are great for relaxation or sleeping. All of the sounds are customizable. You can for example add a bit more birds singing or sounds of the cracking fire if you like.
The sounds are realistic and in high quality so you can actually feel like you are walking in the forest or lying on the beach. Soothing sounds of nature can help you relax and sleep better.
Some of the great features:
★ High quality natural sounds
★ Customizable atmospheres
★ Help against snoring
★ Simple and beautiful design
★ Timer – so the app turns off automatically
★ Beautiful background images
★ Install to SD Card
★ Works offline (No internet connection needed)
You can enjoy thirteen customizable nature sounds::
★ Relaxing Ocean
★ Calming Field
★ Summer Forest
★ Mountain Forest
★ Windy Mountains
★ Evening Lake
★ Rain on Grass
★ Perfect Rain
★ Rain on Window
★ Calm Night
★ Warm Camp Fire
If you have any comment or suggestion please let us know so we can improve our app for you.
4. Nature Sounds Relax and Sleep
Then choose from a list of 6 different good quality nature relaxing sounds (sounds of nature) which include thunder, ocean sounds, sea, birds sounds, rain, night in jungle, water sounds, waterfall, nature and start your personal audio therapy.
Q: How could I set sound as alarm in my phone?
A: When you choose “Set as Alarm” option it is simply copy sound to alarm directory of your phone (it doesn’t create new alarm). Then you need to go to alarm menu in you smartphone and set up NEW ALARM with our sound of nature.
Only natural music, no musical instruments, white noise. High-quality sounds of bird songs in rain forest . Sound of natural rainfall, waterfall, night jungles. Relaxation loud ringtones.
Healing sounds. Absolutely relaxing. White noise for baby sleep. Best good quality water sounds, sea sounds, wave sounds, rain sounds – sounds of nature. Children fall asleep immediately. Soothing sleep sounds. White noise generator. Sounds of sunday.
– install “Nature Sounds Relax & Sleep” to SD card
– different nature sounds (include water sounds, rain sounds, jungle, sounds of the sea)
– sleep timer for music relaxation therapy
– beautiful wallpaper for each sound of nature
– meditation music run in background
– help to get rid of tinnitus
– relaxation for human brains
– only good quality nature sleep sounds
– relax melody samples
– best relaxing sounds of nature Free App
– super natural water sounds (no music)
– nature noise maker (sounds effects ringtones)
– sounds of the season
– sounds of the city
– sounds of the game
– ambient sounds
People use nature sounds relaxation techniques for the following reasons, among others:
Anger management (roar of the surf, sea, water flow, waves on a beach sounds, ocean, rain sounds)
Cardiac health (rain forest sounds, birds singing)
Depression therapy(birds sounds, yoga music,white noise app)
Bedtime songs and bedtime sounds
General well-being (waves on a beach, jungle sounds)
Headache therapy (birds singing, ocean waves sounds)
High blood pressure (roar of the surf, waterfall sounds, white noise)
Immune system support (sounds of brook, creek, stream let, river, white noise)
Insomnia therapy(all water sounds, rain sounds, sleep sounds, sounds of blackness)
Pain management (all birds songs, all water sounds)
Stress management (sounds of storm, lightning, thunder, rain sounds, white noise lite).
A relaxation technique (relaxation training) is any method (include audio therapy, sleep sounds and nature sounds), process, procedure, or activity that helps a person to relax; to attain a state of increased calmness; or otherwise reduce levels of anxiety, stress or anger.Yoga music, massage, audio therapy, nature sounds, relax melodies, bird songs and other techniques that include deep breathing tend to calm people who are overwhelmed by stress, while rhythmic exercise improves the mental and physical health of those who are depressed. People who encounter both symptoms, feeling depressed in some ways and overexcited in others, may do best by walking, listening natural sounds of rain, thunderstorms, birds or performing yoga techniques that are focused on strength.”
5. Ambience – Nature sounds: sleep and meditation
You can also upload your own sounds and mix them with the app sounds.
You can use this app for sleeping, power nap, meditation, concentration, reading or just relaxing.
Minimize anxiety, insomnia, and the symptoms of tinnitus by using this handy sound mixer to mask the annoying sounds around you.
Contains over 100 high quality relaxing sounds (all free) for any mood, divided in the following categories:
★ Rain sounds Morning rain, Umbrella, Thunders, Light rain, Heavy rain, Distant thunder, Tent, Window, Roof
★ Ocean sounds Calm waves, Waves, Seagulls, Scuba diver, Dolphins, Sailboat, Whale, Foghorn, Harbor
★ Water sounds River, Creek, Waterfall, Brook, Water drops
★ Night sounds Crickets, Grasshoppers, Owls, Wolves, Loon, Frogs, Coyote, Coqui, Whippoorwill
★ Countryside sounds Blackbirds, Nightingale, Swallows, Turtledove, Eagle, Crows, Farm, Cowbells, Sheep, Horse, Ducks, Cicadas, Train horn, Carriage, Cow
★ Wind and fire sounds Light wind, Strong wind, Mountain wind, Under the door, Among the trees, Fireplace, Campfire, Oil stove
★ Relaxing music Piano, Guitar, Violin, Harp, Flute, Sax, Native american flute, Quiet time, Tranquility
★ Traditional Asian sounds Tibetan Bowls, Gong, Bells, Om, Flute, Didgeridoo, Chimes, Guzheng, Temple, Sitar, Taiko, Shamisen
★ Zen Garden
★ City sounds Musician, Coffee Shop, Fountain, Children, Traffic, Road work, Subway, Train station, Market
★ Home sounds Fan, Air Conditioner, Hairdryer, Vacuum Cleaner, Cat purring, Shower, Washing Machine, Jacuzzi, Fridge, Vintage Clock, Gas Stove, Heater
★ White noise, Pink noise, Brown noise
★ Binaural beats Headache, Insomnia, Relaxation, Anxiety, Meditation, Intuition, Creativity, Energy, Love
You can mix many relaxing sounds together and adjust the volume of each of them. When you find an ideal relaxing ambience, you can save your combination in order to playback it when you want.
Designed with an interactive and intuitive user-interface, this app allows you to create and mix your own ambiance. You can save as many sound combinations as you like and play them whenever you are studying, walking home, reading, and even when preparing to sleep (an in-app timer can be set to allow auto-stop whenever you fall asleep).
Are you lazy? Do not worry. There are already many preset combinations ready to use. Just open the menu, touch Ambiences and load an ambience.
*** Main features ***
★ Mix up to 10 sounds simultaneously
★ Individual volume control
★ Saving of the combinations
★ Many preset combinations
★ Timer for the automatic closing
★ Upload your own sounds
*** Benefits for sleep ***
Have you trouble falling asleep? These relaxing sounds calm your mind, relax your body and help you to sleep well. Now you fall asleep faster and sleep better.
Say goodbye to your insomnia! Good sleep is essential to a happy life.
*** Benefits for concentration ***
Have you trouble concentrating in the study, in the work or in reading? These background sounds promote your concentration by covering the annoying external noises.
*** Benefits for meditation ***
You can use these chill out sounds for your yoga sessions.
The sounds of nature relieve the stress of modern life. The human mind reacts positively when it hears the sounds of nature because they arouse emotions that remind our primordial environment. Hear the sounds of nature leads us away from the noise and daily stress to make us return to the calm of our origins.
*** Benefits for tinnitus (ringing in the ears) ***
Have you tinnitus? Do not worry. These relaxing sounds help you by covering the ring in your ears.”
6. Nature sounds to sleep
“The application Nature sound to sleep is ideal for people who are tired, stressed and had a hard day of work because it has soothing sounds of ocean waves natuaral, the sound of rain and sound natural and natural water currents.
√ You can choose the time you want to hear the sound and set the time to stop the sound.
√ Great quality of the sound
√ sound of sea waves natuaral
√ sound of natural rainfall
√ natural sound of water currents
√ Absolutely Relaxing!
√ The best naturally relaxing sound!
√ High-quality sounds of gentle waves on a beach.
This application was developed to help people relax with some natural sounds of nature.”