If you are looking for the Best Navigation App Europe For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Navigation App Europe For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Navigation App Europe For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
1. Google Maps
“Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including grocery stores, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest business hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeout
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
Some features not available in all countries
Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles”
2. inRoute – Intelligent Routing
“Plan optimal routes or chart your own course using weather, elevation, curves and more. Then navigate safely with voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions that automatically check your route for severe weather.
***Featured as a Best New App on the US App Store for Navigation***
***As seen on the TODAY show in the Traveling This Summer segment***
“adding to both the safety of the ride and the pleasure of knowing beforehand what to expect” – Florin Tibu, “autoevolution”
“I used InRoute for planning six world record attempts. No weather app gives you more information, period.” – Carl Reese, Multiple World Record Holder
Key Features (some require inRoute Pro–see below):
• Voice guided navigation of up to 150 locations with automatic severe weather alerts (alerts are currently available in the US, Canada, and EU)
• Optimize waypoint order for fastest time, or manually reorder
• Import from XLSX, GPX and KML files
• Create custom routes based on weather, elevation and curviness, or build your own route from available alternates on each leg of a route
• Interactive charts showing route elevation, curviness, weather (temperature, humidity, precipitation, wind speed/direction, severe weather alerts), and sunrise/sunset times
• Search along a route—the whole route, every x miles/hours, or the next x miles/hours from a place—find gas, hotels, campgrounds or places to eat close to a route
• Set Departure and Layover Times—weather forecasts, road conditions (e.g. congestion), and travel times accurately reflect conditions throughout the trip
• Save your favorite routes and places, sync between devices, organize into folders, print via Airprint, and share with family and friends
• Easily add places to the map using a Dropped pin, Search, or Contacts
• Export routes to Apple Maps, Google Maps, Navigon, and Waze. Some apps use inRoute’s “Agenda Nav” feature. See the in-app FAQ for more info
• Export to GPS devices and apps compatible with GPX files
• Routes are stored on your device so you can access them even if you lose connection
inRoute Pro (for iPhone, iPad, CarPlay & Mac):
– $4.99 monthly, or $39.99 annually. 1 week free trial
– Create routes with up to 150 locations (8 in free version)
– Sync routes and pins between devices
– Weather charts/custom routes
– Severe weather alerts during navigation (US, Canada, EU areas)
– Export/share routes as GPX files
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Since continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life, inRoute will automatically shut down if you haven’t used it in a while.”
Save mobile data; no internet is required.
Use driving, walking and cycle navigation anywhere in the world.
Save you time planning the trip and never miss an interesting place with our ready-made travel guides. We’ve partnered with the best travel content creators to build travel guide catalog for hunderds of destinations around the world. Whether you prefer city travel, car trips or outdoor activities you will find a great choice of guides for a perfect journey.
Directions to points of interest (POIs), hiking trails and places missing from other maps.
Maps are updated by millions of OpenStreetMap contributors daily. OSM is an open-source alternative to Google Maps and Apple Maps.
FAST AND RELIABLE
Offline search, GPS navigation along with optimized maps to effectively save memory space.
Save locations you love and share them with your friends.
Essential for home and travel.
MAPS.ME is free to download and use.
– Search through different categories, e.g. restaurants, cafes, tourist attractions, hotels, ATMs and public transport (metro, bus, etc).
– Make hotel bookings via Booking.com directly from the app.
– Share your location via text message or social media.
– When cycling or walking, the app shows whether the way is uphill or downhill.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you have any questions, visit our Help Center: support.maps.me.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question, contact us at: email@example.com.
Follow us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/mapswithme | Twitter: @MAPS_ME
One application for all your trips: download the cities you need and search your route by subway, bus, tram, railway… (depending on cities). NO network connection is required after you have installed the cities.
Find the best route from your current location and check the map of the surroundings from within the program (in main cities).
Transportation networks evolve frequently, so does MetrO! We provide weekly updates, including the latest changes. For a few cities, you even have access to data taking into account temporary disruptions, monitored day to day.
Don’t forget that MetrO is the result of a collective effort: our data can be kept up to date only with your help!”
“Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the world’s most advanced navigation app. Lots of smart navigation features, beautiful 3D offline maps and easy to use interface provide exceptional navigation experience. Get Sygic GPS Navigation and join over 200 million happy drivers.
NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves a video in case of an accident
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
• Apple CarPlay Connectivity – all navigation features on your car’s built-in display.
• Cockpit shows you the real-time performance of your car.
SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
You can try Sygic GPS Navigation for free for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can subscribe to Sygic Premium+, which includes all the features mentioned above.
Or you can continue using Sygic for free with these features: offline maps, fixed speed camera alerts, parking service, millions of interesting places (POI), route calculation and offline search.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. We are here for you 7 days a week.
If you like our app, please leave a review or spread the word at sygic.com/love. Thank you for your support.
*Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula”