If you are looking for the Best New Apps For iPhone 2020 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best New Apps For iPhone 2020 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best New Apps For iPhone 2020, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best New Apps For iPhone 2020
It integrates with Apple Fitness and the Health app to automatically retrieve any workouts you’ve tracked with your Apple Watch.
Easily track your personal bests, how much you’re improving, or how close you are to achieving your current fitness goal.
You can also create shareable summaries of your progress, and each card you create syncs with your Mac or iPad so you can view your details on a bigger screen.”
“Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Search in Incognito mode whenever you want. It’s always a tap away from the homescreen.
Search safely and securely:
• All searches in the Google app are protected by encrypting the connection between your device and Google.
• Privacy controls are easy to find and use. Just tap your profile picture to access your menu and delete recent search history from your account with one click.
• Search proactively filters webspam to help ensure that you see safe, high-quality results.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you’ll love. Join a user research study here:
3. Google Cardboard
To fully enjoy this app, you’ll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard.
Do not use this app while driving, walking or in any way that distracts you from real-world situations and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety regulations.”
4. Highlighted: book highlighter
Make powerful book highlights, and stop forgetting what you read. Highlighted makes it easy to capture, organize, revisit, and export important parts of your books.
• Best-in-class text recognition
• Smart sentence & paragraph detection
• Bulk Drag & Drop highlighting (iPad)
• Photo highlighting
• Custom tags & notes
• Page number suggestions
• Powerful search
• Highlight sharing
• Highlights export
• ISBN scanning
• Dark Mode
• Home Widgets
I’m Damir, a creator from Europe who loves to read. Say hello at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
5. “TikTok – Videos, Music & LIVE”
From your morning coffee to your evening commute, TikTok has the videos to make your day. Whether you’re a sports fanatic, a travel lover or simply looking for a laugh, there’s something for everyone on TikTok. Enjoy an endless stream of short videos on things you love most. Watch what you like, skip what you don’t.
A personalised video feed based on what you watch, like, and share. TikTok offers you real, interesting, and fun videos that will make your day. You’ll find a variety of videos from Food and Fashion to Sports and DIY – and everything in between.
Pause and resume your video with just a tap. As many times as you need.
Millions of creators on TikTok showcase their incredible skills and everyday life. Let yourself be inspired.
Be entertained and inspired by a global community of creators.
Take video creation to the next level with special effects, filters, music, and more. Unlock filters, effects, and AR objects to take your videos to the next level.
Our integrated editing tools allow you to easily edit your videos.
Trim, cut, merge and duplicate video clips without leaving the app.
Add your favorite sound to your videos with millions of free music clips and sounds.
We curate music and sound playlists for you with the hottest tracks in every genre, including Hip Hop, EM, Pop, Rock, Rap, and Country, and the most viral original sounds.
Obtain access to LIVE benefits to better interact with hosts!
Choose from one-month subscription or auto-renewal subscription to enjoy special LIVE benefits (currently only available in limited regions)
If you subscribe via Apple, payment will be charged to App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Monthly price: $5.99 USD (US, KW, OM, BH, DZ, IQ, JO, LB, LY, MA, MR, TN, YE, LA, MM, KH) / AED 20.99 / R$ 34.9 BRL / EGP 99.99 / £4.99 GBP / 20.99 QAR / 549 ₽ RUB / SR 24.99 SAR / ₺69,99 TRY
Terms of Service —
It starts with a wide collection of highly customizable widgets, which range in function from date, to weather, to astronomy. Each can be adjusted precisely to best fit your desired function and appearance.
This set of widgets can then be dynamically scheduled to appear on your home screen following rules you define. For example, a particular widget could show the weather first thing in the morning, then your calendar during your work day, then switch to your Activity ring progress as you wrap up your day. This lets you take full advantage of each slot on your home screen.
Activity widgets require a paired Apple Watch
The app itself also includes a wide collection of tools, such as a weather app, a timezone converter, a calendar. These tools can automatically launch based on the active widget tapped.
• Widgetsmith optionally integrates with Apple Health. This data is used to display your step and activity if you select one of those widget types. Permission for Widgetsmith to access this data is controlled through the Apple Health app.
• Widgetsmith includes an optional premium subscription. This is offered on a monthly or annual basis. If you choose to purchase a subscription your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Access to Tide and Weather hosted data is only available to Widgetsmith Premium subscribers.