If you are looking for the Best News Widget Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best News Widget Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best News Widget Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best News Widget Android App
1. Foldery Multicon Folder Widget
“Foldery – Multicon Folder Widget is an app for designing widgets of apps folders on the desktop of your device. Designed for the purpose of having more icons on the desktop than the Android allows on your device. But you can also increase the size of the app icon, thought for people who need to see some big icons or giganticon.”
“The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
– Nearby shops and restaurants
– Live sports scores and schedules
– Movies times, casts, and reviews
– Videos and images
– News, stock information, and more
– Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover*:
– Stay in the know about topics that interest you
– Start your morning with weather and top news
– Get updates on sports, movies, and events
– Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
– Get stories about your interests and hobbies
– Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
– Google will automatically optimize results to improve loading on bad connections
– If Google cannot complete a Search, you’ll get a notification with the search results once you regain connection
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
*some features of Discover might not be available in all countries”
3. Google News – Daily Headlines
Stay up to date on your interests
• The For You tab delivers the top stories across all your favorite topics and sources in one place. Deep dive into science, entertainment, fashion, sports, finance or whatever else you care about.
One story. Numerous perspectives.
• With Full Coverage you can be informed on how a story is reported from a variety of sources. With just a tap you’ll see recent headlines from different sources, videos, local news reports, FAQs, news analysis, social commentary, and a timeline of events for stories that developed over time.
• The Headlines tab offers an unfiltered view of top and breaking news articles from around the world. Additional sections let you dig in to more on tech news, business news, travel news, national and international news, health and more.
Discover new sources and topics
• The Newsstand tab makes it easy to find and follow the sources you trust, as well as browse and discover new ones.
Access your favorite news and magazines subscriptions, together
• If you want to support your favorite news publisher, we’ve made it simple to subscribe with your Google Account. This means no more forms, credit card numbers, or new passwords. Easily access them all within the same app.
A smart news app built for every phone, everywhere
• Google News is designed to meet the needs of users with different phones and levels of connection.
• When your connection isn’t strong or you need to save data, Google News will continue to work smoothly by slimming down the size of images and downloading less data.
• Articles can be downloaded over Wi-Fi to save for reading later when you are offline.”