If you are looking for the Best Nfc App For Android 2021 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Nfc App For Android 2021 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Nfc App For Android 2021, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Nfc App For Android 2021
1. NFC/RF Reader and Writer
It supports various tags like NDEF, RFID, FeliCa, ISO 14443, Mifare Classic 1k, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Ultralight, NTAG, …etc.n
No need to press any buttons, And it give the accurate results.
NFC app can write and read all types of data including text, url, ISBN, product, contact, calendar, email, location, and Wi-Fi credentials from all types of the NFC, RF cards. And also you can share and search the result with in app.
It maintains history so you can access your old records at any time.”
2. NFC Tools
Simple and intuitive, NFC Tools can record standard information on your NFC tags which will be compatible with any NFC device. For instance, you can easily store your contact details, an URL, a phone number, your social profile or even a location.
But the app goes further and allows you to program tasks on your NFC tags in order to automate actions that were once boringly repetitive. Turn on the Bluetooth, set an alarm, control the volume, share a WiFi network configuration and more.
A simple motion with your phone in front of your NFC tag before going to sleep, and your phone will switch to silence and your alarm will be set for the next morning, all by itself. Very convenient, isn’t it?
For the most tech-savvy of you, the geeks, preset variables, conditions and advanced tasks are also available so you can create more complex actions.
Make your life easier with more than 200 tasks available and an infinite number of combinations.
Passing your device near an NFC chip on the “Read” tab allows you to see data such as:
– The manufacturer and the type of tag (eg : Mifare Ultralight, NTAG215).
– The serial number of the tag (eg : 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80).
– What technologies are available and the standard of the tag (eg: NFC A, NFC Forum Type 2).
– Information about the size and memory.
– If the tag is writable or locked.
– And the last but not least, all the data the tag contains (NDEF records).
The “Write” tab lets you record standardised data such as:
– A simple text, a link to a website, video, social profile or an app.
– An email, a phone number or a predefined text message.
– A contact information or an emergency contact.
– An address or geolocation.
– A WiFi or Bluetooth configuration.
– And more.
The write function allows you to add as much data as you wish, this way you can record large quantities of information on your tag.
Other features are available under the “Other” tab, such as copying, erasing and password protecting your NFC tag.
The tasks allowing you to automate your phone are under the “Tasks” tab and are categorised.
Here are a few examples of the available actions:
– Activate, deactivate or toggle your bluetooth.
– Configure a sound profile to silent, vibrate or normal.
– Change your screen brightness.
– Set volume levels (such as your alarm, notification or ring volumes).
– Set a timer or an alarm.
– Insert an event into your calendar.
– Launch an app or an URL / URI.
– Send a text message or dial someone.
– Read aloud a text with text to speech.
– Configure a WiFi network.
– And more.
NFC Tools has been tested with the following NFC tags:
– NTAG 203, 210, 210u, 212, 213, 213TT, 215, 216, 413 DNA, 424 DNA.
– Ultralight, Ultralight C, Ultralight EV1.
– ICODE SLI, SLI-S, SLIX, SLIX-S, SLIX-L, SLIX2, DNA.
– DESFire EV1, EV2, EV3, LIGHT.
– ST25TV, ST25TA, STLRI2K.
– And Mifare Classic, Felica, Topaz, EM4x3x.
If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to contact us, we’ll be pleased to help you.
– An NFC compatible device is required.
– In order to execute tasks, you need the free app: NFC Tasks.”
3. Locale NFC Plugin
How you use it:
1. Select the plugin in Locale.
2. Scan a NFC-enabled tag of some kind.
3. Chose actions that should fire when tag is scanned.
Please note that your screen will have to be on for the phone to be able to scan NFC-tags. This is a limit in the Android system and can not, at the moment, be changed.
Please also note that at the moment the plugin can’t detect when you remove your phone from a tag.
The plugin reads the Unique Identifier of a NFC-enabled tag. This means that you will not need to write any data to the tag. Instead you can use any NFC-enabled card. Such as commuter cards, access card or whatever you have lying around. These cards can then be linked to trigger any other setting or action that is available from within Locale or Tasker.
One user scenario can be that you place a NFC-tag in your car. Once the tag is scanned it could enable bluetooth and start the navigation app of your choice.
It supports the following standards: Sony SmartTags, MifareClassic, MifareUltralight, ISO14443-4, ISO14443-3A, ISO14443-3B, JIS6319-4, ISO15693.
If you have conflicts with other NFC-applications such as the default Tags-app you can do the following:
If you have a Ice Cream Sandwich phone – System Settings->Apps->ALL->Tags->Disable
If you have a Gingerbread phone you will have to write a unique tag for this plugin. To do this follow this guide http://goo.gl/uZmYv
If you have trouble finding the plugin in Tasker, this is where you should find it. Create a Profile -> State -> Plugin -> Locale NFC Plugin.
If you have any questions or feedback feel free to give me a tweet or send me an e-mail.
The application have been tested on Galaxy Nexus, Samsung GalaxyS2 LTE, Asus Nexus 7 and LG Nexus 4.”
4. Smart NFC
“Smart NFC – The fully loaded, easiest and best NFC app to automate tasks using NFC. Smart NFC has the simplest, easiest and coolest UI and UX that makes all NFC related tasks super easy; be it simple NFC detection, reading and writing NFC tags or automation of your daily tasks or be it advertising and promoting your product using NFC. Smart NFC does it all.
ADVANTAGE SMART NFC – You will not need to install multiple apps. Install Smart NFC and it caters to all your NFC-related needs.
Smart NFC – Tap into future
You can also automate your everyday tasks using Smart NFC app and NFC tags.Opening a URL at a tap of phone, changing phone settings as soon as you keep the phone on desk (which had a tags ticked to it), open an app, create tasks, Wi-Fi network management and every other task you perform can be automated using the Smart NFC app.
e.g.: If you have to change your phone setting (volume/Wi-Fi/location/mail etc) as soon as you reach office or work desk or sit in the car, you can easily automate it by using Smart NFC app. In 2-3 simple and easy steps Smart NFC app programs the NFC tag, which you can stick on the desk and it’s done. Now instead of changing the phone setting every day, now the phone does that for you automatically as soon as you keep you phone on the desk. And don’t worry, you can always change the function of (or re-program) the NFC tag whenever, you need it, and even tell a tag to never re-program itself.With NFC possibilities in automation, user engagement and many other domains, are unlimited. Let your imagination fly.
Below are the pre-set key features that are in-built in the app:
– Detect NFC on the smartphone
– Read it, Write it, Program it, Scan or retag NFC tags.
– Quickly detects if a phone has NFC or not. Does my phone have NFC?
– Detects if NFC is enabled or disabled.
– ‘Save’ feature to enables you to record actionable information upon tapping the NFC tag
– Display/send information.
– Link to a website, a video, a social profile or an app
– Send email
– Save a contact
– Save phone number
– Display predefined text message
– Display an address or location
– ‘Save’ to record data on NFC tags
– ‘Adding utility’ to automate for your phone settings and make your life simpler
– Activate, deactivate and toggle your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, car mode
– Automate sound profile: silent/vibrate/normal
– Automate display settings
– Change volume settings (media, alarm, notification, ring volume)
– Launch an app from the phone
– One tap access to camera, music player, flashlight
What is NFC?
NFC stands for ‘near field communication’. Most smartphones now have in-built NFC hardware i.e. are NFC enabled. NFC technology and its use is growing leaps and bounds every day as an NFC-enabled smartphone can do wonders with just a tap on NFC tags or any things that carry a tag like, smart posters or smart visiting cards or even for payments.
NFC technology is now being widely used in the world over in offices, hospitals, colleges and real estate business to automate their business processes.With small (less than the size of door knob) NFC tags, businesses can engage, attract, advertise and retain their customers. For example, a newly launched e-commerce grocery company can provide an NFC tags to their select customers to directly place the order for a
select an item and thus helping the company to increase sales and grow its business.
“Smart NFC Pro” is a paid version( with more features and ad free) for this application. You can buy it from play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tantranshanfc_pro.mainpart&hl=en
Want our consultancy on how NFC can help you grow your business?
Mail us at email@example.com or visit www.tantransha.com”