If you are looking for the Best Nfc App For iPhone 2019 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Nfc App For iPhone 2019 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Nfc App For iPhone 2019, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Nfc App For iPhone 2019
1. Decode – NFC Scanner
NFC SCANNING & PRODUCT AUTHENTICATION
More than just an NFC scanner, Decode is the easiest way to authenticate and discover the digital identity of your embedded products. Leveraging secure NFC rolling key technology, Decode is the only app that supports NFC verification.
– Fast NFC scanning with just a tap (now even faster)
– Uncover the digital identity of your embedded products (powerful experience support)
– Authenticate products embedded with NFC rolling key technology (new)
QR CODE SCANNING
– Includes flashlight for dark conditions
– Scan multiple codes simultaneously with multi-mode
– Revisit previous scans with history”
2. NFC for iPhone
NFC Reader and Writer
– Read NDEF messages from NFC tags
– Write NDEF messages from NFC tags
– Analyze NFC tags with the Expert Mode
– Format NFC tags as NDEF
– Format NFC Tags
– Lock NFC Tags
– Execute shortcuts from NFC tags
– HomeKit Automation possible with older iPhone
– Widget for quick access to the read function
– Lock NFC Tags
– Connect to a Wi-Fi network
– Supported data types:
– Business Card
– Web Link
– Phone Number
– Open the read data in other apps
– Share the read data
Read codes with your camera:
– Supported codes
– Interleaved 2of5
Create QR Codes:
– Business Card
QR Code widget:
– Place a QR code on your home screen for quick access
– Share information quickly with your colleagues and friends
3. NFC TagInfo by NXP
In Scan&Launch mode, the app will automatically execute the NDEF Message content-based actions:
– Open an URL
– Send an Email
– Connect to WiFi
– Import a vCard (Contact Information)
– Display Location on a Map
– Initiate a Telephone Call
– Show a Text
In Scan&Show Mode simple and expert views for the scanned NDEF Message content are available and allow sharing with other users.”
4. NFC TagWriter by NXP
“The NFC TagWriter by NXP Semiconductors, stores Contacts, Bookmarks, Geo location, Bluetooth, Handover, SMS, Mail and many more to any NFC enabled tags as well as to items like posters, business cards and many more containing NFC-enabled electronics. Once data has been stored the application allows reading and viewing the programmed data including options to launch applications automatically based on the contained data.”
5. NFC Tools
The “Read” section allows you to see data such as:
– the maker of the tag
– the type of tag (ex : Mifare Ultralight, NTAG213)
– the norm of the tag (ex : NFC Forum Type 2)
– the available technology (ex: NFC A)
– its serial number (ex : 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80)
– the size of the tag and of the data on it
– if you can write on the tag
– all the data on the tag (NDEF format)
NFC Tools can record standard information on your tags which will be compatible with any NFC device.
For instance, you can store a VCARD to share your contact details easily, open an URL, share a phone number or even a geolocation.
The “Write” section let you record standardised data such as:
– a simple text
– a link to a website
– an email
– a contact
– a phone number
– a predefined text message
– an address or geolocation
– a WiFi or Bluetooth configuration
– personalised data
– and more…
The write function allows you to add as much data as you wish.
This way you can record large quantities of information on your tag.
The app also allows you to save the contents of your chip for later access.
NFC Tools has been tested with the following NFC tags:
– NTAG 203, 210, 210u, 212, 213, 213TT, 215, 216, 413 DNA, 424 DNA
– Ultralight, Ultralight C, Ultralight EV1
– ICODE SLI, SLI-S, SLIX, SLIX-S, SLIX-L, SLIX2, DNA
– DESFire EV1, EV2, EV3
– ST25TV, ST25TA
If you encounter any problem, don’t hesitate to contact us.
– Compatible from iPhone 7 and iOS 13.
– Use the “compatibility” mode to read/write Mifare Classic tags.”