If you are looking for the Best Nfc App For iPhone 6S to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Nfc App For iPhone 6S that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Nfc App For iPhone 6S, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Nfc App For iPhone 6S
1. Decode – NFC Scanner
NFC SCANNING & PRODUCT AUTHENTICATION
More than just an NFC scanner, Decode is the easiest way to authenticate and discover the digital identity of your embedded products. Leveraging secure NFC rolling key technology, Decode is the only app that supports NFC verification.
– Fast NFC scanning with just a tap (now even faster)
– Uncover the digital identity of your embedded products (powerful experience support)
– Authenticate products embedded with NFC rolling key technology (new)
QR CODE SCANNING
– Includes flashlight for dark conditions
– Scan multiple codes simultaneously with multi-mode
– Revisit previous scans with history”
2. NFC for iPhone
NFC Reader and Writer
– Read NDEF messages from NFC tags
– Write NDEF messages from NFC tags
– Analyze NFC tags with the Expert Mode
– Format NFC tags as NDEF
– Format NFC Tags
– Lock NFC Tags
– Execute shortcuts from NFC tags
– HomeKit Automation possible with older iPhone
– Widget for quick access to the read function
– Lock NFC Tags
– Connect to a Wi-Fi network
– Supported data types:
– Business Card
– Web Link
– Phone Number
– Open the read data in other apps
– Share the read data
Read codes with your camera:
– Supported codes
– Interleaved 2of5
Create QR Codes:
– Business Card
QR Code widget:
– Place a QR code on your home screen for quick access
– Share information quickly with your colleagues and friends
3. NFC TagWriter by NXP
“The NFC TagWriter by NXP Semiconductors, stores Contacts, Bookmarks, Geo location, Bluetooth, Handover, SMS, Mail and many more to any NFC enabled tags as well as to items like posters, business cards and many more containing NFC-enabled electronics. Once data has been stored the application allows reading and viewing the programmed data including options to launch applications automatically based on the contained data.”
4. NFC Tap
“The NFC Tap iOS App leverages on the new NFC core feature of iOS 15, supporting the read an write of NFC
tags on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone 11,iPhone12 & iPhone13 devices. It gives users a new experience based on the tag’s NDEF content, making it easier and faster to perform recorded actions as described below.
• Support every STMicroelectronics ST25 Type5 & Type4A series tags.
• App Clip based on URL https://www.myst25.com/clip
• Read/Write user memory for Type5 tags. This allows user to read, write or update the content of any Type5 tags.
• ISO15693/NFC Type5 commands list User Interface. This allows user to manage all ISO15693 commands.
• Fast Transfer Mode using STMicroelectronics ST25DV-I2C and ST25DVC tags.
• PWM Control user interface for STMicroelectronics ST25DV-PWM tags.
• Read/Write any kinds of NDEF Messages, NFC Forum compliant (URL, Text, SMS, email, Call, Map, VCard, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi®, Mime and Externals)
• Universal Link with URL : https://www.myst25.com
• Custom App URL Scheme “nfctap://”:
– This allows user to open our iOS app from any other iOS app or from the safari browser using the custom URL scheme “nfctap://”
In Details, the App features several functions enabled by the NFC tag content:
– Connect to Wifi devices identified by its SSID, Key password and encryption type.
– Connect to Bluetooth devices: Facilitates the pairing with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices. After tapping a tag with the phone, the NFC Tap iOS App will recognize any Bluetooth pairing NDEF record and connect the phone directly to the specified device.
– Open a URL in a browser: Opens a web page to the URL contained in the tag’s NDEF record.
– Get contact information: Displays and saves contact information (including ID picture) by tapping a tag containing a business card(vCard) message.
– Geolocalize a position: Opens Apple Maps to the GPS location stored in the tag being tapped.
– Initiate an SMS or Email: Opens the relevant email or SMS application with information contained in the tag being tapped. The user can then choose to send the email/SMS or edit it before sending. Use cases include, but are not limited to, customer service information for warranty or loyalty programs.
– Initiate a phone call: Opens the phone service to the number contained in the tag’s NDEF message.
– Read a Text: Displays the text message contained in the tag being tapped.
– Mime NDEF exemples: MimeType = application/pdf / MimeData = userManual.pdf
– External NDEF exemples: application = video ; type = mpeg ; Data = video.mov
Additionally, the NFC Tap App application include Bluetooth pairing with a ST25DV discovery board.”
5. NFC Tools
The “Read” section allows you to see data such as:
– the maker of the tag
– the type of tag (ex : Mifare Ultralight, NTAG213)
– the norm of the tag (ex : NFC Forum Type 2)
– the available technology (ex: NFC A)
– its serial number (ex : 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80)
– the size of the tag and of the data on it
– if you can write on the tag
– all the data on the tag (NDEF format)
NFC Tools can record standard information on your tags which will be compatible with any NFC device.
For instance, you can store a VCARD to share your contact details easily, open an URL, share a phone number or even a geolocation.
The “Write” section let you record standardised data such as:
– a simple text
– a link to a website
– an email
– a contact
– a phone number
– a predefined text message
– an address or geolocation
– a WiFi or Bluetooth configuration
– personalised data
– and more…
The write function allows you to add as much data as you wish.
This way you can record large quantities of information on your tag.
The app also allows you to save the contents of your chip for later access.
NFC Tools has been tested with the following NFC tags:
– NTAG 203, 210, 210u, 212, 213, 213TT, 215, 216, 413 DNA, 424 DNA
– Ultralight, Ultralight C, Ultralight EV1
– ICODE SLI, SLI-S, SLIX, SLIX-S, SLIX-L, SLIX2, DNA
– DESFire EV1, EV2, EV3
– ST25TV, ST25TA
If you encounter any problem, don’t hesitate to contact us.
– Compatible from iPhone 7 and iOS 13.
– Use the “compatibility” mode to read/write Mifare Classic tags.”
6. ReadID Me
This app is based on ReadID, a mobile identity document verification technology. It can read and verify the authenticity of identity documents that have a chip, which includes most passports and many identity cards. Before being able to read the chip, the app first needs to scan the so-called Machine Readable Zone of the identity document since this contains the password needed to get access to the chip.
This app works client-only, meaning that the personal data from your identity document does not leave your phone.”
7. Simply NFC – Tag Writer/Reader
“Simply NFC is the most powerful, simple, and accessible NFC writer/reader available. Simply tap the “Read NFC” button to start scanning for NFC tags and then place the back of your phone to the tag. It’s that simple! No external hardware required! The tag content will be read, stored in your history, and opened automatically on the device with the appropriate app or function. With configured tags, you can even trigger HomeKit scenes that were preconfigured in the Home app! Better yet, the app has full voice over accessibility support and includes the ability to make text tags that read the contents out loud, useful for tagging items!
On iOS 13 and up, you will be able to write to NFC tags as well! We support writing all the same tag types we support for reading such as text, HomeKit, URL, and more!
One can also export the scanned history to txt tab delimited, csv comma delimited, or csv tab delimited files. Useful for tracking events!
Want to ask Siri to start scanning a tag? Use Siri Shortcuts to have Siri scan a single or multiple tags.
Want a widget or iMessage extension? Simply NFC has a widget which allows quick access to scanning tags and viewing your history and an iMessage extension which allows easy sharing of your history.
Simply NFC supports the following tag content:
-Text Content: View whatever text is on the tag. Can be set to have the text be read out loud, useful for tagging items.
-URL Content: Opens the URL in your web browser to navigate to webpages using http or https or even other URL types such as file://.
-vCard Contact Content – If you have contact information in the vCard format, the contact import window will appear with the contact information prefilled. You can then choose to modify any content and then add the contact.
-SMS Content: Opens an SMS window prefilled in with the tag content such as number and message. You can then choose to add more or send the SMS.
-Email Content. Open an email window prefilled in with the tag content such as subject and body. You can then choose to add more to the email or send the email.
-Telephone Content: Brings up the option to call the provided number.
-App Launching Content: Certain apps contain Uri schemes to open them. Scanning a tag containing this Uri will open that app. Simply NFC also has a Uri scheme “simplynfc://”!
-Custom Uri Content: Specify your own Uri scheme and data.
-Location Content: Tags with coordinates will display the coordinate on a map.
-HomeKit Scene Content: Trigger the HomeKit scene that is written on the tag. HomeKit scenes must be preconfigured inside of the Home app.
-Wifi Configuration Content: Scan a Wifi configuration tag to have your device connect to the network provided in the tag.
HomeKit scenes can be triggered by any tags written with the URL “https://lakesidellama.com/app?hk=SCENE_NAME”. The scene name entered here will be triggered when the tag is scanned. These tags can also be scanned in the background on devices that support background NFC tag reading (iPhone XS and above).
One can also trigger the NFC scanner on their phone remotely by using the Apple Watch app!
We love to hear from our customers so feel free to contact us if you have any questions, concerns, issues, bugs, suggestions, etc. If you have any new features you would like to see, feel free to let us know.
Simply NFC can be accessed via a Uri scheme (simplynfc://reader, simplynfc://scan, simplynfc://multiscan, simplynfc://writer) as well. If you need to scan on your app or website, you can redirect to us passing a callback parameter, and we will pass the next scanned content back to your app or website. You can use this to integrate Simply NFC tag scanning into your app or website.
Simply NFC also allows one to setup the app to have every scan send the scanned content to your own web server. This allows one to integrate NFC scanning with your web service.”