If you are looking for the Best Non Wifi Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Non Wifi Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Non Wifi Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Non Wifi Apps For iPhone
1. Alto’s Adventure
“A piece of interactive art”
“Best of 2015” and “15 Most Beautiful Games”
“Favorite Apps of 2015”
– The New York Times
“One of the best mobile games”
– The Verge
“Alto’s Adventure demands your attention”
“2015 Game of the Year”
– Product Hunt
“Best 2D Visual Experience”
– 2015 Unity Awards Finalist
“One of the best-looking games on the App Store”
“The visuals really are incredible”
– Red Bull
“Best Looking Video Games of 2015”
“Wonderfully tranquil and beautiful”
“Best iPhone apps of 2015”
“I couldn’t let Alto’s Adventure slide by me”
“Alto’s Adventure for iOS may be the most beautiful endless runner you’ve ever played”
– The Next Web
“Pristine and refined”
– LA Times
“An engaging, relaxing, and beautiful experience.”
“Satisfies the soul”
“Alto’s Adventure is the endless runner matured”
“Alto’s Adventure is remarkably soothing”
– The New York Observer
“Favorite game of the year”
“A joyous experience”
“One of my favorite games”
“Alto is lovely”
“It’s seriously stunning”
“Alto’s Adventure is a brilliant mobile game”
“A beautiful visual experience”
“An elegant ride down nature’s greatest landmarks”
– Kill Screen
“A compelling game to play”
– The Washington Post
“Every inch of this game is visually impressive and delightfully charming”
– Business Insider
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you’ll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Adventure is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.”
2. Angry Birds 2
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies’ towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle’s Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds’ fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! — Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
– Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
– Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
– Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
Over 65 MILLION players and counting!
#1 GAME in 83 countries!
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR!
WINNER of the Apple Design Award!
Apple Editors’ Choice worldwide!
5/5 – AppSmile – “A standout game”
4/4 – Slide to Play – “A must-download”
5/5 – AppSpy – “An absolute treat to play”
5/5 – Apple’N’Apps – “One of the best games”
9/10 – Destructoid – “A hallmark of excellence”
4.5/5 – TouchArcade – “Easy to recommend”
“BADLAND is a standout game that we can’t stop playing.” — AppSmile
“BADLAND’s unique gameplay and atmosphere make it a must-download.” — Slide to Play
“BADLAND doesn’t simply look pretty, it’s an absolute treat to play.” — AppSpy
“One of the best experiences on iOS.” — Apple’N’Apps
“A hallmark of excellence.” — Destructoid
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR
WINNER of the Apple Design Award
WINNER of the Nordic Indie Sensation Award at Nordic Game
WINNER of the Best Project at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the SCEE Award at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the Best Game – Arcade & Action at the Tabby Awards
Selected Indie Game at PAX 10
Editors’ Choice in Macworld
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features a highly original local multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device, where the name of the game is survival of the fittest with no rules. It’s totally OK to push your rivals in front of spinning circular saws to survive. Or, if that’s too rough for you, you can also cooperate with your friends and play the modified single player campaign with up to four players.
– SINGLE PLAYER campaign with 100+ truly unique levels
– VERSUS mode for up to four players on the same device in 30+ levels
– COOPERATIVE mode for up to four players
* Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
– LEVEL EDITOR: Create levels, share & play!
* Start from scratch or modify the official levels
– LEVEL WORLD: New levels to play all the time
* Discuss with the other level makers, share tips and watch level making tutorials at http://forum.badlandgame.com
– Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
– Supports 3D Touch
* Super precise flying using touch
* Quick actions added to home screen icon to quickly access single player and editor
– Highly immersive audiovisual gaming experience
– Universal app optimized for iPhones, iPods and iPads
– iCloud support (player’s game progress is synced with all linked iOS devices)
– iOS 7 Game Controller support
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog – http://www.badlandgame.com”
4. Star Wars™: KOTOR
C H O O S E · Y O U R · D E S T I N Y
Will you master the powers of the light side of the Force? Or will you fall victim to the temptations of the dark side? Every decision you make will change the future for you and all of your party members.
Design your character and play your way. Whether you prefer stealth and hacking mechanics, lightsaber combat, or using Force powers, there’s always more than one way to tackle a situation.
T R A V E L · T H E · G A L A X Y
Your epic journey will take you to iconic locations including: the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine, the Cantina on Tatooine, the Sith Academy on Korriban, the Wookiee home planet of Kashyyyk, and many more diverse planets from the Star Wars canon.
iPhone: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max
iPad Mini: iPad Mini, iPad Mini (2nd Generation), iPad Mini (3rd Generation), iPad Mini (4th Generation)
iPad: iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7″, iPad Pro 10.5″, iPad Pro 11”, iPad Pro 12.9″, iPad (5th Generation)
iPad Touch: iPod Touch (5th Generation), iPod Touch (6th Generation)
Gamevice Controller for iPad Mini
Horipad: Ultimate Wireless Controller, Wireless iOS Controller
Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery
Mad Catz Micro CTRL iOS controller
MOGA ACE™ POWER Controller
Tt eSPORTS Contour iOS Controller
SteelSeries: iOS Controller, Nimbus, Stratus
Text: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Technical Support Notes
You can contact Aspyr’s Support Team via support.aspyr.com.
LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2003-2019 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. Aspyr is a registered trademark of Aspyr Media, Inc., and the Aspyr star logo is a trademark of Aspyr Media. Apple, iPad, iPhone, and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.”