If you are looking for the Best Note-Taking App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Note-Taking App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Note-Taking App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Note-Taking App For iPhone
1. Evernote – Notes Organizer
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list with Tasks, connect your Google Calendar to stay on top of your schedule, and see your most relevant information quickly with a customizable Home dashboard.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, and to-do lists.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, docs, PDFs, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use your camera to scan and organize paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, and handwritten notes.
• Manage your to-do list with Tasks—set due dates and reminders, so you never miss a deadline.
• Connect Evernote and Google Calendar to bring your schedule and your notes together.
• See your most relevant information instantly on the Home dashboard.
• Create separate notebooks to organize receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote’s powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Keep a journal to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Bring people, projects, and ideas together with shared Spaces.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments so you don’t miss important details.
• Create notebooks for each class and keep everything organized.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create and manage tasks
• Connect one Google Calendar account
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• 20 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create, manage, and assign tasks
• Connect multiple Google Calendar accounts
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Home dashboard – Full customization
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote’s Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
Apple Editors’ Choice and top ranked app worldwide on App Store, regularly #1.
Students, teachers, artists, and professionals use Notability daily to enrich their lives. Notes are just the beginning; find inspiration, capture ideas, and unleash your creativity with Notability.
CREATE MEMORABLE MULTI-MEDIA NOTES
• Work with a variety of note-taking, journaling, and drawing tools like ink, highlighter, text, and audio.
• Mark up imported textbooks, documents, lecture slides, class assignments, and images.
• Instantly create notes from a selection of templates with customizable spacing and backgrounds.
• Explore endless ideas with continuous page scroll.
• Add photos, GIFs, web pages, and more.
STAY ORGANIZED, PAPER-FREE
• Always keep your notes with you, without the weight, the hassle or the paper waste.
• Group notes with customizable subjects and dividers.
HANDWRITE AND SKETCH NATURALLY
• Ink is fine-tuned for the Apple Pencil for the most responsive, precise writing experience yet, including double-tap gesture for switching tools, erasing, and more.
• Precisely erase freehand ink or shapes with varied brush sizes.
• Quickly switch between ink or eraser styles with the Favorites Toolbar.
RECORD AND PLAYBACK AUDIO
• Get more out of your lectures and meetings when you record them.
• Replay audio recordings and tap anywhere on your note to hear what was said at that moment.
SHARE IDEAS IN PRESENTATION MODE
• Present ideas in full screen without distracting toolbars when connected to an external display.
• Engage an audience with all of Notability’s tools including a Laser Pointer.
DO MORE WITH MULTI-NOTE
• Work with two notes side-by-side.
• Quickly switch between notes and Drag & Drop handwriting, typed text, images, etc.
• Full-featured, left-aligned typing with word count and a wide range of fonts, custom fonts, sizes, and colors.
• Create outlines, interactive checklists, and text boxes.
IMPORT AND SHARE
• Import PDFs, DOCs, PPTs, images, GIFs, and more.
• Easily create searchable multi-page PDFs using the built-in Document Scanner.
FIND AND SHARE INSPIRATION
• Publish your notes for the world to see in the Notability Gallery.
• Browse notes from the community, search topics/tags, save your favorites for later, and download notes!
Download Notability for free on iPad, Mac, and iPhone and enjoy the Notability experience with limited editing and features.
Unlock unlimited note taking and premium content with a Notability annual subscription. Subscribers have access to:
• Unlimited edits, Auto Backup support, and iCloud sync.
• MyScript Handwriting Recognition and Math Conversion technology.
• Premium content like academic planners, journals, stickers, and much more!
Subscription auto-renews unless cancelled, and will be charged via Apple iTunes account on an annual basis. Prices may vary by location. You can manage your subscription in account settings after purchase. Family Sharing is not supported.
For technical assistance reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit notability.com to learn more, or connect with us @notabilityapp on Instagram and Twitter.
Terms of Service: https://notability.com/terms
Notability is a registered trademark of Ginger Labs, Inc.”
“Notes is the best place to jot down quick thoughts or to save longer notes filled with checklists, images, web links, scanned documents, handwritten notes, or sketches. And with iCloud, it’s easy to keep all your devices in sync, so you’ll always have your notes with you.
• Add attachments – photos, maps, web links, documents, and more. Scan paper documents with the built-in document scanner.
• Secure notes containing sensitive or personal data with a password.
• Create checklists. Make a grocery list, a wish list, or a to-do list, then tap to check-off items as you go.
• Apply different text styles, such as heading or body, bulleted lists, and more.
• Add tables to quickly organize information.
• Use your finger, or Apple Pencil on a compatible iPad, to sketch right in your note. Choose from a variety of brush styles and colors, and add lines and grids to a note for easier writing and drawing.
Organize and search
• Search for text in notes, your handwriting, and even inside scanned documents and photos like receipts or bills.
• Keep your notes in folders and subfolders, and sort them in the order you prefer.
• Use tags as a fast and flexible way to categorize and organize your notes. Add one or more tags by typing or handwriting them directly in the note – like #activities or #cooking.
• A Tag Browser in the sidebar lets you tap any tag or combination of tags to quickly view tagged notes.
• Create Custom Smart Folders based on one or more tags.
• Collaborate on entire shared folders or on specific shared notes.
• Mention friends to notify them of important updates and link them directly to a shared note.
• View edit times and dates with highlighted text color-coded to match collaborators in the note.
• See what others added into a shared note while you were away with Activity view, a day-to-day list summary of activity from each collaborator.
Take notes anywhere
• Just swipe with an Apple Pencil or finger from the bottom right corner on any compatible iPad to start a Quick Note outside the app. You can also use Fn-Q (Globe-Q) on a keyboard.
• Add deep links from an app or website to a Quick Note to mark your place.
• Quick Notes can be created on compatible iPad and Mac systems, and viewed and edited on iPhone.
Certain features are available only in select languages and regions.”