If you are looking for the Best Novel App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Novel App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Novel App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Novel App For Android
1. Amazon Kindle
“READ ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
On the bus, on your break, in your bed—never be without a book. Built for book lovers, the Kindle app puts millions of books, magazines, newspapers, comics, and manga at your fingertips.
FIND YOUR NEXT GREAT READ
– Find your next great read with Kindle. Choose from over six million Kindle books (including those with Audible narration), magazines, audiobooks, and comics and start reading in seconds. Explore new releases, Amazon Charts best sellers, and titles across genres like romance, science fiction, children’s books, self-help, religion, nonfiction, and more—and try any book before you buy with a free sample.
– Subscribe to Kindle Unlimited to enjoy unlimited reading and listening. Explore over 1 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and current magazines for just $9.99 a month.
– Over 1,000 books, magazines, comics, and more included with Amazon Prime.
– With Kindle Daily Deals, save up to 80% on a new selection of books every day, including romance, science fiction, non-fiction, and books for young readers.
GO BEYOND PAPER
Turn your phone or tablet into a book with the free Kindle app—so you can read anytime, anywhere. Explore these reading features in the Kindle app:
– Read your way. Customize your text size, font type, margins, text alignment, and orientation (portrait or landscape)—and choose whether to turn pages from left to right or continuously scroll. Read comfortably day and night with adjustable brightness and background colors. Go to the Aa menu in your book to get started.
– Look up words, people, and places while you read. Breeze through words you don’t know and characters you can’t remember with the built-in dictionary, X-Ray, Wikipedia lookup, instant translations, and search within your book. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition, or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
– Track your reading progress. See what percent of the book you’ve read, real page numbers (for most top titles), and how much time you have left in the chapter or book based on your actual reading speed.
– Bookmark places you want to revisit, and make highlights and take notes throughout your book. Open My Notebook to see all your notes in the same place.
– Hop, skim, and jump with Page Flip. Flip between pages or get a bird’s-eye view of your book with Page Flip—don’t worry, we’ll save your place.
– Zoom in on high-definition color images in Kindle books, magazines, comics, and manga.
– Sync your books across devices. When you’re reading a book, the Kindle app will automatically sync where you left off—along with any bookmarks, highlights, or notes—so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another.
– When you can’t read, listen. Switch seamlessly from reading your Kindle book to listening to the Audible book, all within the Kindle app.
– Get notified when authors you love have new releases, or when books you’re interested in go on deal.”
2. Wattpad – Read & Write Stories
Read Stories, write original stories in your own language anytime on the E-Story app – Wattpad
Discover the social storytelling platform that connects a global community of 90 million readers and writers through the power of story. Download it today to start reading or writing original stories.
When you join Wattpad, you become a member of an international community of story-lovers. Connect with other passionate readers & writers, comment directly on stories as you read them, and support writers as they create and share their original stories. You can even read stories together and share your library or create reading lists so your friends always know what you’re reading.
Get your story discovered Have your own story to tell?
Get it discovered through the power of community and technology on Wattpad. Share an original story on Wattpad and share it with our community who are there to cheer you on throughout your writing journey.
Think your story could be the next blockbuster?
Wattpad Studios discovers untapped, unsigned, and talented writers on Wattpad and connects them to global multi-media entertainment companies.
Why Wattpad App? – Book lovers, the Wattpad app offers millions of stories, novels, poems, books in English, and a number of languages at your fingertips. You can read stories, even write your own story using the app, and self publish stories online to join Wattpad’s community of avid readers.
Features of Wattpad – A Story Reading and Writing App
– Browse popular genres and search top trending titles – Build your own library – Download to read offline
– Share your comments and vote for your favorites
– Get alerts when new chapters are added – Start your story writing journey and share your own story!
– Read stories in a plethora of languages
– Connect with a community of story-lovers Read and write stories Read millions of free stories in over 50 languages from writers around the world!
You’ll find romance, science fiction, mystery, comedy, action, adventure, fantasy, young adult fiction, and fanfiction; it’s all on Wattpad. Read the stories that inspired blockbusters like Light as a Feather on Hulu, and Anna Todd’s international hit series After. Start your own free library Save your favorite stories to keep them with you wherever you go. Hooked on a story? Simply sync your account to easily pick up where you left off, whether you’re on your laptop, tablet, Kindle, or iPhone. Explore popular stories on the ebook app include Win Her Heart, The Babysitters, Regret the Rejection, From Her Diary to Her Heart, His Replaced Bride, and newly added stories like The Heat of Love, The Divinities of Navalok, The Shadow Circle, The Last Princess, and many more for a seamless ebook reading experience.
Already a Wattpad fan? Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up-to-date on your favorite writers, stories, contests, and more! Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wattpad/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wattpad/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/wattpad”
3. Google Play Books & Audiobooks
Choose from millions of best selling ebooks, comics, manga, textbooks, and audiobooks. Download your book to read or listen on the go. When you’re finished, find your next favorite from recommendations personalized just for you. Buy audiobooks and ebooks as you go – with no subscription required.
Choose from millions of popular ebooks, audiobooks, and comics
* Buy ebooks and audiobooks as you go – no subscription required.
* Preview samples before you buy.
* Get extra discounts on select bundles.
* Receive emails or notifications about new releases from your favorite authors and when your wishlisted books go on sale.
* Earn Google Play Points with every purchase, then exchange them for Google Play credit.
* Receive notifications or emails for price drops in your samples and new releases from your favorite authors and series.
* Discover new releases, best sellers, and personalized recommendations across genres like romance, science fiction, mystery & thrillers, self-help, religion, nonfiction, and more.
Best in class reading and listening experience.
* Read or listen on Android, iOS, or your web browser, even when you’re offline.
* Pick up where you left off on any device.
* Customize your reading experience. Adjust the text size, font type, margins, text alignment, brightness, and background colors.
* Track your reading progress. See what percent you’ve read and how many pages you have left.
* Organize your library into shelves. Use the new shelves tab to curate your library by theme or genre. View your shelves across Android, iOS, and the web.
* Save to SD card. Choose to save your books to the device or an SD card, so you never run out of space.
* Use reading tools in children’s books to get kid-friendly word definitions, listen to specific words, or hear the book read aloud.
* Use Bubble Zoom for easier comic reading on a mobile device. Tap the page and watch your favorite comic or manga come to life.
* Take notes that sync with your Google Drive and share them with a group for easy collaboration.
* Look up definitions, get translations, save highlights, and bookmark your favorite pages while you read.
* Turn on Night Light to automatically adjust the background color and brightness or set the app to use the OS brightness.”