If you are looking for the Best Ob Wheel App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Ob Wheel App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Ob Wheel App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Ob Wheel App For iPhone
1. OB Wheel – Pregnancy Wheels
“Quick, accurate, easy-to-use obstetrical date calculator designed and developed by family physician Dr. Émilie Coudière. Calculate pregnancy dates from LMP, ultrasound, conception, or EDD. Determine gestational age as of any date. Track pregnancies and postpartum patients.
• Pregnancy dates from LMP, ultrasound, conception, or EDD.
• Patient’s gestational age as of today.
• Gestational age on future date — i.e. How many weeks will my patient be on June 15th?
• Date of future gestational age — i.e. When will my patient be 28 weeks?
• Patients’ dates by simply adding a name.
• Add quick notes to patients — i.e. Rh, GBS, GTPAL, etc.
• Add delivery date to track postpartum patients.
• Previously saved patients.
• List of upcoming deliveries.
• List of postpartum patients.
That’s it. One screen. Super simple. Enjoy!
2. OB Wheels
“Does the world need another OB-wheel-due-date-calculator app? You bet! OB Wheels combines three things that clinicians need to derive all the dates necessary in pregnancy care, and no other app has this combination.
It contains a calendar calculator to determine EDD (EDC) from LMP or from a sonogram report. The calendar calculator also provides gestational age (EGA) as of any date for a given EDD or LMP. Because the calculator works off the real calendar, it is accurate for leap years too.
Then for all of you who miss your cardboard OB wheel, the app contains one which you can rotate, pinch and zoom, and generally play with just like a regular cardboard wheel. It’s a little tricky to learn how to plant two fingers and rotate them rather than pinch-and-zoom to get rotation versus resizing. But the wheel works and it is accurate, especially so because you can zoom in to be sure where the little date hash lines lie.
Finally, the app notes the most recent committee opinion scheme from ACOG on how one might reconcile due dates from LMP and sonograms to arrive at a single final EDD. To my knowledge, the scheme is authority-based and no better or worse than other schemes, but my practice and my learners need a single clear scheme, so this app includes one for easy reference.
As an educator and clinician myself, I am grateful for feedback. Email me via the contact email at my website.”
3. Perfect OB Wheel
Here’s why Perfect OB Wheel is your best choice of gestational calculator:
1) Input flexibility: Start with one of:
• Last menstrual period (LMP)
• Conception date
• Estimated date of confinement/delivery (EDC)
• Ultrasound dating: Number of weeks and days gestation as of a given date (“X Weeks”).
2) Input speed: Other wheels for the iPhone make you conform to them for entering your patient’s information. Why not be able to choose based on how you are holding the phone and what else you are doing at the same time?
• Use the numeric entry pad (0 3 3 0 2 0 0 8) and immediately see the results, OR
• Spin the date wheel at the bottom of the screen and tap Next.
3) Thorough results: All the information you would expect from a classic wheel, plus more:
• Estimated Due Date
• LMP Date
• Conception Date
• 1st Trimester End Date
• 2nd Trimester End Date
• Gestational Age
• Conceptional Age
• Expected Fetal Length based on standard fetal growth curves
• Expected Fetal Weight based on standard fetal growth curves (“How much does my baby weigh, doctor?”)
Results are relative to ‘today’ by default; this can be quickly changed to reflect any date by tapping the ‘today’ button and selecting a new date.
4) Accurate results: Perfect OB Wheel provides exact dates and accounts for all calendar variance, including leap years.
5) Persistence: Perfect OB Wheel remembers the date and date type you last used and restores them when launched to streamline your workflow.
6) Perfect OB Tracker upgrade: Available as an in-app purchase update, the Perfect OB Tracker lets you track any number of pregnancies, with at-a-glance due date and gestational age and one-tap access to all the data Perfect OB Wheel provides. A picture and text notes can be kept on each patient. Postpartum tracking is also available. Passcode locking is available for HIPAA compliance.”
4. Preg Wheel
The best part is the app is completely free.
1) Quickly input various dates with the date wheel:
• Last menstrual period (LMP)
• Estimated date of delivery (EDD)
• Estimated Gestational Age (EGA)
• IVF dates
2) Accurate results: Preg Wheel provides exact dates and accounts for all calendar variance, including leap years.
3) Persistence: Preg Wheel can save the date and date type and restore them when launched to streamline your workflow.
4) Now with even more relevant dates for the entire pregnancy. Know in advance when specific screening tests need to be performed.
• 1st Trimesters US
• Quad Screen
• Anatomy US
• Anti-D Prophylaxis
• GBS Screen
• Elective Delivery”
5. The OB Wheel Pro 7
“The OB Wheel Pro 7 is the most complete, powerful, and easiest-to-use tool for healthcare professionals providing prenatal care. In just ONE app there is 1) a gestational age calculator, 2) an ultrasound biometric calculator, 3) a fetal weight calculator, 4) a list of key weeks and trimesters, 5) an age-adjusted risk table for trisomy 21 and aneuploidy, 6) a BMI calculator, and NOW 7) an Apple Watch app is included with your purchase!
The OB Wheel Pro 7 is a state-of-the-art gestational age calculator (also known as an obstetric or pregnancy wheel) that is used every day by doctors, obstetricians, midwives, nurses, and pregnant women. The OB Wheel Pro 7 is a professional tool that replaces the need for multiple apps and it greatly enhances the functionality of those worn-out cardboard wheels without compromise.
The OB Wheel Pro 7 accurately determines the estimated delivery date (EDD), or due date, of a pregnancy based on the first day of a woman’s last menstrual period (LMP), or from the date of conception, or from a known gestational age (GA) on a known date, e.g. from an ultrasound measurement, or from fetal biometry like Crown-Rump Length (CRL), Femur Length (FL), and BiParietal Diameter (BPD). Additionally, for appropriate gestational ages, The The OB Wheel Pro 7 estimates fetal weight and displays the number of days completed and remaining.
The OB Wheel Pro 7, besides calculating GA from fetal ultrasound biometrics, enables clinicians to also calculate Estimated Fetal Weight (EFW) from FL, BPD, Head Circumference (HC), and Abdominal Circumference (AC) using the most appropriate published reference formula using the maximum and most appropriate parameters.
Prenatal care providers know that there are key gestational ages where testing or interventions are needed. The OB Wheel Pro 7 lets providers see at a glance when these items should be scheduled.
• Includes Apple Watch app!
• Gestational Age Calculator from LMP, EDD, Conception Date for any reference date
• Gestational Age calculated from specific date and gestational age (e.g. ultrasound)
• Gestational Age Calculator using fetal biometrics (CRL, FL, BPD)
• Fetal Weight Calculator using HC, AC, FL, BPD
• Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator
• Age-Adjusted Risk Table for Trisomy 21 and aneuploidy
• List of key completed weeks during pregnancy
• Pregnancy days completed and remaining, and dates for each trimester
• Remembers last-used EDD
• To enter Gestational Age, CRL, FL, or BPD for a specific date (like for an ultrasound exam), tap “Today”, enter the desired date, then tap on the button displaying the gestational age to change that button to display options for entering a specific GA, CRL, FL, and BPD.
• When using the GA calculator, double-tap a date to change the value to the current date.
• When using the EFW calculator, double-tap a value to clear the value of the selected parameter.”