If you are looking for the Best Oc Transpo App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Oc Transpo App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Oc Transpo App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Oc Transpo App For iPhone
1. BusBuddy Ottawa
Easily navigate the OC Transpo transit network. You can view bus stops, routes, bus arrival times at a stop (both scheduled and GPS realtime).
– see bus routes on a map and see bus locations.
– see bus stops on a map along with StreetView
– see all bus schedules for the entire day and next day.
– Trip planning interface to built in travel planners.
– see OC Transpo system updates regarding route changes
– two modes – light and dark
– much much more
– App icon and design/graphics by SkyPyre Studios.”
2. Moovit: Public Transit Tracker
Transportation is an integral part of urban living. Whether you ride the train, subway, bus, tram, ferry, bikes, ride-sharing like Uber, getting the best urban mobility information is critical.
Enter Moovit! Moovit guides you from point A to B in the easiest and most efficient way.
Get train and bus times, maps, and real-time arrival times with ease so you can plan your trip with confidence. Find critical alerts and service disruptions for your favorite lines. Get step-by-step directions of optimal route bus, train, metro, bike or a combination of them.
This is why Moovit has been named one of the best apps of the year 2017 by the App Store!
Moovit guides more than 865 million users in over 3200 cities throughout the world – it means that when you travel, you will still be able to take public transit like a local.
Moovit is the 1st urban mobility and transit app worldwide:
► Trip Planner that combines you all transit options and gives you the best route with live arrivals.
► Live Directions: Get step-by-step directions with live guidance as you travel: know exactly how long you need to walk to your station, how long you’re waiting, view the arrival time of your line and how many stops are left.
Focus on anything you want while traveling as Moovit will alert you when it’s time to get off–no need to constantly re-check whether yours is the next stop.
► Real-time arrivals. View real-time arrival updates, which are taken directly from GPS devices positioned on buses and trains. Avoid wasting time guessing train times or bus times.
► Real-time alerts. Know about issues ahead of time by receiving service alerts such as emergency or unexpected disruptions, delays, traffic jams, new construction, and more so that you can plan ahead if your bus or train time changed.
► Users reports. Moovit’s users report issues found with stations, line service, and schedules so that we can inform all nearby riders about what’s going on in their area.
► Favorite lines, stations, and places. Get easy access to lines, stations, and places you ride and visit all the time. Plus, get real-time updates if/when there are changes to your favorite lines in case your bus or train time is impacted!
► Bike routes. Get bike routes in addition to the bus, subway, train, or tram trip plans. If you ride bikes (yours or shared) we can plan a route that includes the train or bus.
Moovit will help you plan a trip that meets your transit-needs. Bike docking stations are updated in real-time. Bike trip plans are only available in supported metro areas.
► Maps view. Interested in seeing the whole picture? View all stations, routes, and lines on the subway or bus map. Additionally, maps are available in PDF for when you’re offline, or underground on the subway.
► Moovit Widget gives you immediate access to your favorite routes & locations on your phone’s home screen
Ride with Moovit in all major cities:
• Québec City
• Halifax and many more…
Moovit supports all major transit:
• Toronto Subway
• Winnipeg transit
• Calgary transit
• OC Transpo
• STM and many more…
Bike & car sharing services:
• Bike Share Toronto
• Communauto and more…
You only need one app on your phone to navigate nearby buses and all different types of transit in Canada and across 106 other countries and in 45 languages.
You ride, we guide!
Feel free to contact us:
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet”
3. OC Transpo
Application officielle d’OC Transpo pour le réseau de transport en commun d’Ottawa. Au moyen de données GPS, elle localise les autobus à proximité et prédit leur arrivée en temps réel.
– Works on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch / Fonctionne sur iPhone, iPad et iPod Touch.
– Identifies your location and nearest bus stops using iPhone GPS / Repère votre position et localise l’arrêt d’autobus le plus près au moyen du GPS du iPhone.
– Shows closest bus stops on an easy-to-read map / Affiche les arrêts d’autobus les plus près sur une carte facile à lire.
– Predicts real-time arrivals of buses at your stops / Prédit l’heure d’arrivée de l’autobus à votre arrêt en temps réel.
– Favourite your bus routes and stops / Vous permet d’entrer les circuits et les arrêts d’autobus voulus dans vos favoris.
– Search for bus routes and stops / Permet la recherche de circuits et d’arrêts d’autobus.
– Get Live Updates for detours and cancellations on your iPhone / Vous permet de recevoir des mises à jour relatives aux détours et aux annulations en direct sur votre iPhone.
– See current Fare information / Permet de consulter les tarifs à jour.”
4. Ottawa Bus Live
Ottawa Bus Live finds all the bus stops and O-Train stations near your current location. Selecting a bus stop returns real-time schedules for that stop. See whether your bus or train is on time or late.
This app uses Open Data from The City of Ottawa (OC Transpo) and from the Société de transport de l’Outaouais (STO).
Features in a nutshell:
– Find bus stops or O-Train stations near your current location
– View real-time bus arrival times at each stop (similar to electronic signs)
– See real-time bus GPS locations
– See nearby stops on a map
– Save your favourite stops
– Search for any stop
5. Ottawa Transit
The many features in this App helps tourists and daily commuters find bus stops, obtain accurate and real-time route arrival times. It utilizes GPS, and GTFS data provided by OC Transpo.
– Discover nearby bus stops
– Find a specific bus stop using search
Bus Stop Schedule
– Display a list of all routes that passes through a specific bus stop
– Display upcoming trips using GPS real-time data
– Display scheduled/estimated arrival times
– Find stops using stop/station name or number
– Easily access your list of saved buses, and stops
Data sources used:
– GTFS Data Exchange
– OC Transpo Live Next Bus Arrival Data Feed”
6. Transit • Bus & Train Times
“Never miss your bus again. Open up the app and boom: upcoming departure times for all nearby transit lines are right there, displayed in big text and bright colours. Plan your trip, set reminders, get notified about disruptions. Or maybe public transport isn’t cooperating? Don’t fret: you can easily request an Uber or grab a Boris Bike.
Transit works in London and Manchester, in addition to 175+ other cities across Europe and North America. Scroll down for the list. But first…
– Know when your next subway or bus is arriving with real-time predictions.*
– Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
– See exactly where your transit vehicle is on the map in real-time.*
– View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline.
– Locate bikeshare stations including how many bikes / docks are available.
– Check real-time ETAs for the closest Uber, and request a ride with two taps.
– Schedule alarms and get reminders before your bus or train arrives.
– Enable stop announcements and get notified when you’re approaching your stop. (Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.)
*wherever real-time info is available from transit agencies.
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Whereas Citymapper is really bloated with features this lets you see at a glance the next buses and tubes.”
“So thankful, you’re the reason I’m not afraid to use the bus.”
“Truly ingenious work here. Honestly, these guys should be in charge of actual public transportation itself.”
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus.”
FANCY PEOPLE LIKE US
**Apple’s Editors Choice**
**New York City MTA App Quest Winner**
**Elected Official App of the Toronto Transit Commission**
**World Class Design: Featured in Apple’s Human Design Guidelines**
**Selected as a ‘Killer App’ by the Wall Street Journal**
See below for the full list of supported cities in Europe. You can find the complete list of cities and agencies at transitapp.com.
London: TfL* including London Rail and the Overground*, Ferries, Tramlink, Dockland Light Railway (DLR), Hogwarts Express :P, and Barclays Cycle Hire)
Manchester: Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM)
Paris (RATP*, RER* and Transilien SNCF, Vélib)
Bordeaux (Bus et Tram de La Cub, Transgironde, VCub)
Grenoble (TAG*, Métrovélo)
Lyon (TCL, Vélo’V)
Marseille (RTM*, Aix-en-bus, Cartreize, Les Bus de l’Agglo, Frioul-If Express, TER Bouches-du-Rhône, Ciotabus, CPA, EnVIA, Ulysse, Omnibus, Libébus, Les bus des Collines, Les Bus des Cigales, Les Bus de la Marcouline, Les Bus de la Côte Bleue, Les Bus de l’Étang, le vélo)
Metz (LE MET’, TER Moselle)
Nancy (Stan, VélOstan)
Nantes (tan*, Bicloo)
Nice (Lignes d’Azur*, Vélo Bleu)
Rennes (STAR*, Vélo STAR)
Sète (Thau Agglo Transport)
Strasbourg (CTS, Vélhop)
Toulouse (Tisséo*, VélôToulouse)
Berlin-Brandenburg: VBB*, BVG*, S-Bahn Berlin*, DB Regio*, ViP Potsdam*
Hamburg: HVV, S-Bahn Hamburg, Hochbahn – HHA, DB Regio, AKN
Rome (ATAC*, FS, Enjoy, Car Sharing Roma, Bike Sharing Roma)
Milan (ATM*, Trenord, Enjoy, Twist, GuidaMI, E-Vai, BikeMi)
*Uses real-time predictions and vehicle locations for some or all routes.
Transit also works in 175+ other cities including:
Congrats! You got to the end. Take the app for a spin and let us know how you like it on Twitter @transitapp!”