If you are looking for the Best Ocr App For Android 2018 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Ocr App For Android 2018 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Ocr App For Android 2018, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Ocr App For Android 2018
1. Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes
“Organize your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify planning important moments in your life with your digital notepad. Microsoft OneNote lets you take notes on your phone and sync them across all your devices.
With OneNote, you can plan a big event, seize a moment of inspiration to create something new, and track your list of errands that are too important to forget. Take notes, write memos and make a digital sketchbook right on your phone. Capture pictures and add images to your notes.
Sync notes across your devices to access them anytime, anywhere. Save ideas and check your list at home, in the office, or on the go across your devices. Search your notes quickly and effortlessly.
Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
Capture Content And Get Organized
• Write notes, draw and clip things from the web to get your thoughts down into your notebook.
• Use OneNote’s flexible canvas to place content anywhere you want.
• Scan documents and business cards straight into OneNote.
• Save pictures and images to your notes.
Take Notes And Achieve More
• OneNote is a digital notebook that brings 3-ring binders to the digital era.
• Organize notes with sections and pages to separate thoughts by theme at school, home or work.
• Organize your notes using to-do lists, follow up items, marks for what’s important and custom labels.
• Use OneNote as a notebook, journal or a notepad.
Save Ideas At The Speed of Light
• OneNote syncs your notes across all devices and lets multiple people work on the content together, at the same time.
• Use the notepad to list your thoughts down whenever something crosses your mind.
• Notepad badge hovers on screen and lets you quickly write your thoughts down any time.
• Sticky notes are helpful for quick memos.
Collaborate and Share Notes
• Take meeting notes, brainstorm projects, draw attention to important points and organize key resources.
• Collaborate in real time to stay in sync and on the same page.
• Take notes and save ideas across your favorite devices, no matter what device your team likes to use.
• Take notes during classes or meetings, mixing in text, voice, ink and web clippings.
• Search your notes with a fast and powerful search function
Better Together With Microsoft Office
• OneNote is part of the Office family and works great with your favorite apps, such as Excel or Word, to help you do more.
Write notes, save ideas and keep up with your to-do list with Microsoft OneNote.
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 5.0 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
This app is provided either by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s End User License Agreement (EULA) for Terms of Service for OneNote on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://support.office.com/legal?llcc=en-us&aid=OneNoteForAndroidLicenseTerms.htm. Microsoft’s privacy statement is available at https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement”
2. Google Keep – Notes and Lists
“Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.”
3. FineReader PDF – PDF Document Scanner App + OCR
“ABBYY FineReader PDF is your first AI-powered smart mobile scanner for any type of documents.
Forget about the desktop scanner forever. FineScanner turns your mobile device into a powerful all-purpose tool to create electronic copies in PDF and JPEG.
An advanced optical character recognition technology extracts text from scans even without an internet connection. The extracted text is available for editing and sharing in 12 most popular office formats, including Word, Excel, and PDF.
FineReader PDF – the top mobile scanner for Android from ABBYY, a Digital Intelligence company.
FineReader PDF can be described as photo scanner, receipt scanner, slide scanner, business card scanner, and book scanner all at the same time. It’s an essential scan tool to scan paper documents, agreements, receipts, magazine articles, notes, recipes, pictures, charts, tables, slides, books, whiteboards or even billboards on the street and get perfect digital copies.
***** Ranked #1 Business application in 98 countries *****
***** Winner of SUPERSTAR Award in the ‘Document Capture’ category at the Mobile Star Awards *****
ABBYY FineReader PDF features:
• Get digital copies of any printed or hand-written papers and save scans to JPEG images or cross-platform PDF documents.
• Instantly extract text from scans into TXT format right on your device without an internet connection.
• Recognize text (OCR) on scans in 193 languages (including Latin, Cyrillic, and Chinese, Japanese, Korean alphabets) and choose from 12 output formats (docx, xls, pdf, txt, and more), preserving the original document formatting such as lists, tables, and headers (premium account and Internet required).
• Share and export results anywhere – send by e-mail, to FineReader PDF for Windows messengers, or save in your favorite cloud storages – Google Drive with autoupload feature, Box, Evernote, Dropbox, Yandex.Disk, and more.
• The smart gallery will automatically classify documents into 7 types: A4, books, business cards, handwritten, IDs, other docs, receipts.
• Search text on photos. Type a text containing on a photo into a Search field in the gallery. FineReader PDF will find photos that have this text.
• Create, edit, and enhance separate images or large multi-page documents effortlessly (up to 100 pages per file).
• Get excellent visual quality with auto-capture of page boundaries and advanced image filters, which processes scans in color, greyscale or black-and-white versions.
• Save scans inside the app with different tags and search capabilities.
Premium Account includes auto-renewable subscription:
• Image-to-text recognition (OCR)
• No ads
Join and read us:
• Twitter @Abbyy_Mobile_ww
CORPORATE VOLUME LICENSING
If you are interested in volume licensing (more than 100) for your company or any customization of the app, please contact us at email@example.com
Leave a review, if FineReader PDF makes your life easier. We value your opinion!”