If you are looking for the Best Ocr App For Android 2021 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Ocr App For Android 2021 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Ocr App For Android 2021, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Ocr App For Android 2021
1. Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner
“Microsoft Lens (formerly Microsoft Office Lens) trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only)
• Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you’re offline
• Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.”
2. Image to Text -OCR
“It’s a free image to text converter which can scan your image and convert it to text. Through scanning images, you can convert the text into an editable format which can be shared via social media, emails, or WhatsApp.
By uploading or taking a picture, this OCR text scanner will help to copy the content in your clipboard and use it anywhere.
This OCR application also features the option of Text to Speech and will speak the output text.
You can convert images to text for accessing the email addresses, phone number, usernames of a social profile from an image. This way, you can save time for seeing the image and then writing on your smartphone.
How to use:
To use this OCR text scanner, you just need to follow the steps written below:
• Upload the photo from the gallery or use your camera to take the picture instantly
• Click on the “Convert” Button
• The tool will convert the image into text within seconds
• Click on the Text to Speech button for output in the form of voice
Features of Prepostseo’s image to text converter:
Following are some of the common features of this OCR scanner App:
• This application provides the accuracy of 99%+
• This OCR Scanner App also offers a text-to-speech feature
• You can upload the image from your gallery
• You can take the picture with your device’s camera for conversion
• This application keeps making the history of your conversion for later use
• You can copy the output text into your clipboard
• You can share the text directly through your app to another application (with share option)
• With over one click, you can clear the box for the next conversion
What are the uses of this app?
The uses of this app are not specific but here are the common uses of this application:
• Students, for making assignments from sources like books, notes
• Businessmen, for converting the hard copy into soft copy
• For extracting contact details from a brochure, business card
• For converting handwritten words into digital format”
3. Google Keep – Notes and Lists
“Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.”