If you are looking for the Best Office Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Office Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Office Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Office Android App
1. Microsoft Word: Edit Documents
Writing and collaborating is no longer confined to the office. Edit docs, share notes, and collaborate on projects using your mobile device. Documents are easy to create, read, edit and share. Regardless of the format, Microsoft Word has you covered.
Access files and make edits with ease using the Word app. Read documents and open attachments with built-in docs viewer or edit a PDF using Word’s file conversion. Share files and notes in the format you’d like. Create documents on the go and polish them off with Word’s expert editing tools.
Resume templates, newsletters, brochures and more are accessible in the template gallery. Select the documents you would like and get started.
Blogger, writer, journalist, columnist or project manager: Your office moves with you with Microsoft Word.
Write a letter, create templates, read Word documents, edit docs and collaborate with your team anywhere.
• Documents are easily created for any writing task.
• Editing with rich formatting & layout.
• Document editor keeps formats & layouts looking great.
• Resume builder, cover letter creator & many templates that fit your needs
• Docs app with templates for resumes, forms & more.
Read, Write and Edit
• Read docs, letters, PDFs & scripts on your device in Reading View.
• Edit documents from PDFs by converting to & from Word documents.
• PDF file conversion: save as PDF after editing & share the PDF easily.
Collaborate and Share With Anyone, Anywhere
• Collaborate – comment in your document right next to the text using Office Suite.
• Use Microsoft Word as a resume editor and cover letter creator with our professional templates.
• View any document using the built-in docs viewer.
• Read & edit documents as a team and stay on top of changes to the text, layout & formatting.
• Editor version history: revert to view earlier drafts & edit docs.
Microsoft Word for Anything
• Create documents like letters, blogs, scripts, notes, resumes, cover letters & more with beautifully designed modern templates.
• Share documents as a link, email or attachment.
• Create resumes & cover letters easily using Word’s templates.
• Proofread, check spelling & review any or work document.
• Word’s document reader scans your doc to check for errors.
• Share files & collaborate with a few taps.
• File & document permission management: see who is working on what.
• Copy files into the body of an email message with its format intact or attach PDFs & docs to the email.
Download Microsoft Word and edit documents anywhere.
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula”
2. “WPS Office-PDF,Word,Excel,PPT”
“★ WPS Office-Free Office suite for Word, PDF, Excel, is an all-in-one office suite integrates Word docs, PDF, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides, Forms, Cloud Storage, Online Editing, Template library and Sharing. Access various WPS Office functions through mobile devices, such as scan PDF files, edit slides, convert spreadsheets, or view documents anytime, anywhere.
★ WPS Office is compatible with MS Office 365 but Free in basic functions, smarter & lighter.In addition, WPS Office can work perfectly with Google Classroom, Zoom, Slack and Google Drive.
「Features of WPS Office 」
1. Powerful Office Suite on your Android device
• Using templates to start editing your budget, Word, Presentations, Excel, resumes, documents and other files.
•Using tools to convert and process Document, PDF and images.
•Easy to create, edit, share files and collaborated on with others in real-time.
2. Scan, view, edit, convert PDF on your Android device
• Free PDF reader that can open, view, share and comment on PDFs anywhere and on any device.
• Convert all Office documents (Word, Text, Excel, PowerPoint, Docs, Images) to PDF.
• Scan paper documents to PDF.
• Support PDF annotation, PDF signature, PDF extraction/split, PDF merge.
• Easily add and delete watermarks in PDF.
3. Powerful cloud storage function, you are not afraid of losing documents
• Use WPS Cloud to manage all documents, synchronize in real time on mobile phones and computers, and easily and directly access and edit office documents
• Save documents to third-party clouds: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote and OneDrive.
4. Solutions for working remotely on Android devices
• 1G free cloud storage, support online editing and sharing of files, easy to build and join the cloud team.
• Easy to share office documents via WIFI, NFC, DLNA, email, instant messaging, WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook and Twitter.
Now available PC and Mac for free , please visit the following link: https://d.wps.com
Support page: https://www.wps.com/support/”
“Microsoft Office brings you Word, Excel, and PowerPoint all in one app. Take advantage of a seamless experience with Microsoft tools on the go with the Office app, the simple solution for productivity. Microsoft Office can be used as a cover letter creator with the help of powerful, customizable templates.
Scan PDF files, create spreadsheets, build your resume or draft up documents anytime and anywhere by accessing integrated Office features through your mobile device. Complete your workflows, no matter where you are, even if your network connection is temporarily interrupted. From Word documents, PowerPoint presentations or Excel files, the Office app provides you with one seamless experience.
With intelligent cloud services and trusted security, the Office app will help maximize your productivity in both work and life.
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Combined:
• Widely used tools now accessible within a single application, the go-to docs app for productivity.
• Use Microsoft Office as a cover letter creator and resume editor with our professional templates.
• Store and access Word, Excel & PowerPoint files using the cloud-based storage.
• Word documents and excel sheets can be created and collaborated on with others in real-time.
• PowerPoint presentations can be shared and edited. Practice your presentation with Presenter Coach.
• Excel worksheets can be created using one of the many templates available in-app, or instantly edited.
• Shared view makes it easy to access and collaborate on files shared with you directly or via Outlook and Teams.
• Resumes and cover letters can be edited by others and create a seamless collaboration effort.
• Catch up on meetings or open shared videos right where you left off.
Convert Pictures and Documents with Office Lens
• Create docs by snapping a picture or uploading a photo from your camera roll.
• Transform a photo of a table into a usable Excel spreadsheet to work with the data.
• Enhance digital images of whiteboards, sheets and documents.
• Capture your handwritten notes and carry them wherever you go. Edit and share notes to your friends, family or team instantly.
PDF Scanning & Editing Capabilities:
• Scan PDF files and convert them into Word documents and vice versa, instantaneously.
• Edit PDF files on your device quickly and easily while on the go.
• PDF Reader allows you to access and sign PDFs.
Unique Office Mobile Functions:
• Quickly jot down thoughts and ideas, and then save or share them via Sticky Notes.
• QR Scanner enables your device to scan QR codes and open attached links.
• Documents and spreadsheets can be transferred between your phone and computer or shared instantly with nearby mobile devices.
Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it right away. Access and save documents to the cloud by connecting with a Microsoft Account (for OneDrive or SharePoint) or by connecting to a third-party cloud storage provider. Logging in with a personal Microsoft account or a work or school account connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription will unlock premium features within the app.
Achieve more while on the go with the help of Microsoft Office.
OS version: Last 4 major versions of Android running an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
1 GB RAM or above
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=519111″