If you are looking for the Best Offline Cycling App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Offline Cycling App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Offline Cycling App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Offline Cycling App For Android
1. “Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming”
Marathon training or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with Strava distance tracker and mile counter or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and reach your goals!
Fitness Training with Strava Activity Tracker: 3 Ways to Train Smarter
1. Record routes, track running & analyze: Track distance, swim pace, cycle speed, elevation gained & calories burned
2. Map your route: Mix up your run, swim or ride with the world’s largest trail network
3. Training challenges: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
• Track running, cycling and swimming: Compare your performance over time
• Track distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned on every run
• Mile counter: Use your Android device, Wear OS device or pretty much every GPS device out there
CONNECT & SHARE
• Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own progress
• Your cycle route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride
• Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities
• Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals
• Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
RUNNING TRACKER and TRAINING
• Marathon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your performance with running tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium
• Turn your device into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training
It doesn’t stop at running and cycling, you can use Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports:
• Alpine Ski
• Rock Climb
• Indoor running
• Indoor cycling
• Gym workouts
…and many more!
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device”
2. Komoot: Cycling & Hiking Maps
“Turn your next ride, hike, or run into an adventure with Komoot. Get inspired by tapping into shared community knowledge and recommendations, then bring your adventures to life with the easy route planner. Get your first region for free and say hello to your next adventure!
Plan Your Perfect Hiking, Road Cycling, or Mountain Bike Adventure
Get the route perfect for your sport—be it smooth asphalt for your road bike, singletracks for your mountain bike, silent cycling paths for touring or natural hiking trails for your hikes. Plan down to the last detail with at-your-fingertips info like surface, difficulty, distance and elevation profile and check your running, walking or bicycle progress with the GPS tracker.
Turn-by-Turn GPS Voice Navigation
Never take your eyes off the road with turn-by-turn, GPS voice navigation: your precise, down-to-the-inch verbal navigator that doesn’t distract you from your surroundings. Keep your eyes firmly on the adventure in front of you and navigate with ease, even on small hiking trails or in the woods.
Offline Trail Maps For Outdoor Adventures
Download your planned outdoor adventures and save topographic maps with one tap. Navigate the outdoors even when the internet is down or unreliable. Differentiate hiking trails, singletracks, paved roads, mtb trails, terrain and land cover with one glance.
Browse Highlights: The Komoot Community’s Favorite Places
So you can decide on the destination of your next adventure at a glance, see Highlights on the trail map. From peaks, parks, and points of interest, to singletracks, mtb trails, hikes and sandwich shops, these places or segments, showing up as red dots in the planner, are the spots other users think you should check out. And if you’re in the know, you can recommend your own to the community and inspire others to visit your favorite places, too.
Tell Your Story
Map your bicycle, walking and running adventures with the GPS tracker. Add photos, Highlights and tips and build your own personal adventure log that’ll store your favorite experiences—forever. Save them for private use or share them with the komoot community to receive likes and comments and to inspire fellow outdoor folks. Follow your friends and like-minded explorers to keep up with their outdoor adventures.
Be a Local Expert. Become a Pioneer.
Contribute photos, tips and Highlights to the community and show you’re a local Expert. Earn more upvotes than anyone else for your sport in your region and become the Pioneer!
Seamless Sync Across Every Device
Whether you prep like a pro on your desktop or plan a route on the go, komoot automatically syncs your bike routes, hiking and running tracks, mtb trail photos across all devices, including your smartphone, desktop, tablet and Android Wear.
Experience Komoot For Free
When you download komoot, your first region is free—forever. To expand the areas in which komoot has your back, conveniently choose between single regions, region bundles or the World Pack to access offline trail maps, bike routes, turn-by-turn, GPS voice navigation and map your bicycle, walking and running adventures with the GPS tracker wherever you go.
• Garmin – Download the komoot Garmin app in the IQ store and sync your accounts via Garmin Connect to share komoot walking, running and bike GPS routes with your Garmin device
• Wahoo – Connect your komoot account to your Wahoo ELEMNT or ELEMNT BOLT bike computer to access the best bike GPS routes and sync back your recorded tracks
• Sigma – Sync komoot with your Sigma GPS computer to get directions, distance, and speed in real-time right on your head-unit
• Bosch – Connect komoot with your Kiox or Nyon to record Tours and get navigated on your device
• Visit www.komoot.com/devices for a full breakdown
For support and tips, please visit http://help.komoot.de”
“Never again will you get lost or bored with Mapy.cz. Use it while driving to get to where you want to be, showing you exactly where to turn right or left, or even take a break. All of this without being tied to an internet connection. Through your device Mapy.cz by Seznam.cz will guide you around the world. Our offline maps will show you every hiking and biking trail and you won’t miss a single castle, fabulous view or other attraction. In My maps you can save your special places and routes to files and easily sort them by trip or share them with others. You can also display restaurants, ATMs, public transport stations, accommodation tips and other destinations that may come in handy. There are even parking zones and public transport timetables for the cities. Maps of the whole world are downloadable and work without internet access.
Mapy.cz is the hassle-free essential item for your trip.
But Mapy.cz offers so much more. Offline you can:
• Use downloaded maps even at the regional scale.
• Search locations worldwide.
• Look through and sort your saved trips in My maps including synchronization to the mobile app.
• Plan routes for a car, bike or even on foot and then follow them, offline and worldwide.
In the Mapy.cz navigation you will also find:
• Offline voice navigation for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians in multiple languages (Czech, English, Polish, German, French, Spanish, Russian)
• In-car navigation with lane changing alert and speed warning.
• Free bike and pedestrian navigation.
• Weather forecasts with temperature, wind and precipitation for 5 days for any place on Earth.
• Current fuel prices at petrol stations in selected European countries.
• Offline tourist map of the world with marked tourist trails and bikeways.
• Tips for trips in the area.
• My trip syncs maps on all devices after signing in.
• Tracker for recording and sharing routes showing your precise movements. You can even set it to stop recording automatically.
• Offline route planner with unlimited number of waypoints, height-profiles for car, bikes and pedestrians.
• Offline winter maps with cross-country trails and ski resorts.
• Boating information for Czechia, including navigation for rivers and weirs.
• Aerial maps of the whole world, panoramic images from Czech streets and 3D view.
• Upload photos to places feature.
• Offline search for places, coordinates, categories, including opening hours and contacts.
• Marked parking zones in cities in the Czech Republic.
• Timetables at public transport stops.
Recommendations and tips:
• You will need an internet connection to download the map.
• Turn on location services in the phone settings for the application to work properly.
• If you have any questions or problems, use the contact form in the settings.”