If you are looking for the Best Offline Rpg Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Offline Rpg Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Offline Rpg Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Offline Rpg Android
1. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
“Planescape: Torment is a wonderful game, and its Enhanced Edition is a splendid, unobtrusive, beautifying update”
– Geek & Sundry
“Planescape: Torment still stands tall as a landmark masterpiece that can continue to age gracefully, now on your phone or tablet”
– Touch Arcade
“Planescape: Torment is a timeless classic, the Enhanced Edition just makes it better”
– Bleeding Cool
In Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition you’ll explore the planes, survive combat alongside a party of unique companions, and solve puzzles unlike any ever seen in the genre.
The original Planescape: Torment was released in 1999 to widespread critical acclaim. It won RPG of the Year from multiple outlets for its unconventional story, characters, and amazing soundtrack. Since then, millions of Planescape: Torment fans have enjoyed exploring the strange and dangerous city of Sigil and surrounding planes.
Discover an incredibly rich story and a unique setting unlike anything else in fantasy. Defeat strange and alien creatures, engage in rich dialogue, and explore the dark and dangerous Planescape setting in this 50+ hour RPG classic.
This is Planescape: Torment like you’ve never seen before.
“What can change the nature of a man?”
You are the Nameless One, a hulking figure covered in scars and tattoos collected over the course of countless lives—none of which you can remember, but are now coming back to haunt you. You are prodded awake by Morte, a floating skull and keeper of secrets, to embark on an adventure taking The Nameless One from the dirty streets of Sigil into the mysterious Outer Planes and even into the depths of Hell itself.
In your search for answers, you’ll find companions matching the bizarre nature of the planes: a chaste succubus who can kill with a kiss, a confused crossbow-wielding cube, a suit of armor animated by a spirit demanding JUSTICE, and more. With these companions and others at The Nameless One’s side, you will explore worlds in search of answers, all to discover that some destinies cannot be escaped and some memories cost more than an even an immortal can bear.
1. Enhanced Planescape: Gameplay updates, bug fixes, and enhancements to best capture the original vision for the game.
2. The Planes Await: Planescape is a setting filled with strange magics, bizarre adversaries, and Dungeons & Dragons locations from across the multiverse.
3. Conversations to Remember: Encounter personable items, philosophic undead, and rat hiveminds while walking the planes with the strangest collection of allies ever seen in an RPG.
4. Pick Your Path: Character creation is just the beginning. The Nameless One can change his class, alignment, and even gain new abilities based on your choices.
5. Remastered Music: The full Planescape: Torment soundtrack has been remastered in-game to add more depth to Sigil and the multiverse.
6. New Tablet Interface, Same Planescape Feel: Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been designed with tablets in mind. Open and close side menus with a touch, select dialog options with handy conversation buttons, and make tactical decisions with a brand-new action indicator.
7. A Planescape For Today: The Enhanced Edition includes modern features such as tab highlighting, area zooming, combat log, quickloot, and more!
8. Play It Your Way: Enable Enhanced Edition features as you desire or turn them off to experience Planescape: Torment in its original glory.
9. PST:EE is available in English, French, Polish, German, and Korean. Note: Korean translations are text only. Voice-overs are played in English.”
2. Walking Dead: Road to Survival
“Stand with Michonne, Rick and other survivors from The Walking Dead, and join the epic battle against the darkest enemies from the Governor to Negan in the definitive Walking Dead strategy RPG game, brought to you by Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead comic series.
Explore The Walking Dead universe!
• All-new stories that reflect the uncompromising decisions you will need to make as you strategize for survival.
• Explore new maps from The Walking Dead comics.
Build your team!
• Collect and customize new Survivors from The Walking Dead universe, each with their own specialized battle strategy!
• Level up and customize your team to enhance their fighting strategies as you battle walkers and players alike.
Go to war!
• Join allies in a faction to create a battle strategy and pool resources in the harsh world of The Walking Dead.
• Use your battle strategy to raid enemy factions for resources in our popular All Out War online mode!
Terms of Service: http://scopely.com/tos/
Additional Information, Rights, and Choices Available to California Players: https://scopely.com/privacy/#additionalinfo-california.”
Eternium is unique among mobile Action RPGs with its effortless “tap to move” and innovative “swipe to cast” controls, and its player-friendly “no paywalls, never pay to win” philosophy.
With the exception of a couple of online-only features, the game can also be played offline after the content download completes.
Drawing signs to cast spells is easy and rewarding. The tap-to-move control is more natural and relaxing than thumbsticks, and it’s also truer to the vintage point-and-click ARPG experience.
The game can be really played for free, as more than 90% of our players do. Purchases are completely optional. Gems, the game’s main currency, can be collected from enemies and quests. There is no limiting stamina or energy. The best things in the game are obtained by playing, not paying.
Enjoy the visceral satisfaction of responsive, fast-paced combat, with spectacular special effects, pleasing sounds, rewarding damage numbers, all set against immersive backdrops and atmospheric, inspiring music scores.
Play as a Mage, Warrior or Bounty Hunter, wielding a sword, axe, staff or gun. Level up to learn new abilities and increase your attributes.
Battle skeletons, zombies, automatons, aliens, demons, dragons and many other creatures, across four beautifully hand-crafted worlds, or in endless generated levels.
Venture into dark caves and dungeons, explore forests, villages and graveyards, lay siege to demon controlled castles, brave snowy mountain peaks, travel to the moon to slay strange creatures among craters and canyons, and beyond, to the deserts, pyramids and jungles of the red planet.
Open treasure chests to loot gold, gemstones and battle gear. Equip shiny breastplates, menacing helmets and hoods, spiked shoulder pads, mysterious cloaks or capes. Protect yourself with a shield, or choose to wield two weapons as a warrior.
Rescue your tank, healer and ranger companions who will join you in battle. Use their abilities together with yours to create rewarding and powerful tactical combos.
Experience a refreshing storyline, filled with interplanetary intrigue and seasoned with funny characters. Hunt your arch-enemy, Ragadam, across the worlds, while trying to uncover and undo his twisted plans.
Progress from common to rare, epic and legendary gear. Find gemstones that fit in your armor’s sockets. Craft socketed rings and amulets, and fuse three of them into a higher quality one.
Unleash awesome offensive abilities, such as Whirlwind, Shockwave, Arc Lightning or Blizzard, control the enemy crowd with Frost Nova, Vortex, Silence, or sneak and assassinate with Smokescreen, Traps and Snipe.
Each hero class has access to about 20 abilities (skills or spells), and each of your three companions has four more. The game starts simple, but culminates in a flurry of tactical possibilities at high levels.
Once your hero reaches level 70, your experience points go into Champion Levels, which are unlimited and yield steady stat upgrades. Champion Levels are also inherited by your new heroes, so they will have an easier time growing up.
Aside from the four story acts, an endless progression of beautiful, randomly generated levels awaits in the Trials of Valor game mode.
Eternium is crafted with passion by a small band of old-school ARPG fans, who love making the game they always wanted to play.”
4. Star Wars™: KOTOR
“• Please note that Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ for Android has not been slimmed down for mobile in any way. It is the full KOTOR experience! As such the file size is quite large, so please be patient when downloading. •
Choose Your Path!
It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror… you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
• An epic Star Wars role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
• Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers, plus build your own Lightsaber.
• Adventure through iconic Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
• Choose your party from nine customizable Star Wars characters, including Twi’leks, Droids and Wookiees.
• Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
• A streamlined user interface custom-made for the touch screen helps immerse you in the action.
• Full HID controller support for those gamers that prefer the original control scheme.
• For the first time, Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ has achievements!”