If you are looking for the Best Oil Price App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Oil Price App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Oil Price App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Oil Price App For iPhone
1. Cheapest Oil
Price charts show the real price of heating oil to your home and visitors can track trends to try to find a great time to buy.
The app allows you to phone suppliers directly or visit their websites. There are no service charges, no commissions and no sign ups and we have no exclusivitiy deals with any supplier.”
2. Commodities prices realtime
“This app is informative resource available to those interested in commodity prices. Get instant access to free real-time quotes for the top energy, metals, grains and livestock commodities futures.
All stock market quotes are separated by corresponding categories. Each category contains a list of goods presented in the form of cards. Every item has it’s own menu with options. – “Details” option. Find information about commodity prices and trading, such as ask, bid, high, low, volume etc. all in real time. In addition there is fully interactive historical stock charts showing data up to 6 months.
– “Chain”. Shows the list of futures for the selected product. Every list item can be opened for detailed overview.
List of Goods.
◆ Energy: WTI Crude Oil, Brent, Heating Oil, RBOB Gasoline, Natural Gas and Coal.
◆ Metals: Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Copper, Steel, Iron Ore, Lithium, Aluminum, Lead, Cobalt, Nickel, Zinc, Tin.
◆ Grains: Corn, Oats, Rough Rice, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Soybeans.
◆ Livestock; Feeder Cattle, Lean Hogs, Live Cattle, Pork Cutout.
◆ Softs: Cocoa, Coffee, Cotton, Lumber, Orange Juice, Sugar, Canola, Cheese, Milk, Tea, Rubber, Palm Oil and Wool
◆ Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and more…
NYMEX, CBOT, CMEX, NYB, CME.”
“Heatable makes ordering heating oil as easy as tap, tap, swipe. Simply check your super low price and delivery date, decide how many gallons you want, swipe to order and you’re done. Heatable puts low-price heating oil at your fingertips.
Within the Heatable app, you can:
• Check today’s super-low price – no discount codes or contracts needed.
• Select your delivery amount – fill us in on how many gallons you want delivered.
• Confirm your delivery date – we automatically search for the earliest available delivery date for your area – no more uncertainty around when your heating oil will arrive.
• View your order history – keep track of how much heating oil you’ve purchased and what you’re paying per delivery.
• Manage your account – tell us where you want your oil delivered, details about your pipe location and tank size, and which credit card you’ll use to pay for deliveries.
• Manage multiple locations – Do you have more than one location that uses heating oil? No problem! Our latest update allows you to manage multiple locations within one account.
No more calling around to find the lowest price – no contracts, no coupon codes, no wondering when your oil will arrive. Just one super low price, delivered on time, every time – no matter how wicked cold the temps get. Taking control of your heating oil delivery is as easy as tap, tap, swipe!”
4. Oil Price – Real Time Prices*
5. Oil Price Live
– Live crude oil & gas price tickers including the following crude oil benchmarks:
* West Texas Intermediate (WTI)
* Natural Gas (Henry Hub)
* Western Canadian Select (WCS)
* Dubai Crude Oil (Platts)
* Russian Export Blend Crude Oil (Urlas/REBCO)
* Oman Crude Oil
* Opec Basket Price
– Option to disable or enable any oil benchmarks, including news feed in overview.
– Interactive Charts in portrait and landscape mode with zoom, range from: last 24 hours, 7 days, 1 – 6 months, 1 – 10 years.
– Candlestick chart for main commodities
– News feed with energy related news.
– Commodities overview, including metals, grains, livestock, and softs.
– Currency converter
Please note quotes are delayed.”
6. OilPrice: Energy News
“Access the latest oil prices, energy news, market data and industry analysis from leading journalists around the world.Oilprice covers the latest stories in Energy, Oil Price Analysis, Alternative Energy, Finance, Geopolitics and more with more energy news than any other website. Customize your own personal portfolio around latest news, price alerts and incoming market data. For reliable and up to the moment sector analysis you can rely on Oilprice to deliver the information you need, when you need it.
– Energy News: Featured and trending stories in energy, oil news, alternative energy, finance, geopolitics and more.
– Oil Prices: More live oil prices than any other app with over 200+ blends, including WTI Crude & Brent Crude as well as OPEC blends, Canadian blends and US blends with price charts and comparison tools.
– Oil Blends: Track over 200+ oil blends from across the globe in your personal energy portfolio.
– Market Data: Get the latest real-time oil and price data as well as market analysis at your fingertips.
– Alert Notifications: Receive daily news and price alerts from the energy topics and stocks that matter to you.
– Customizable Stock Alerts: Customize your personalized portfolio to notify you whenever stock has gone up or down – you set the prices, you set your targets.
– Customizable Watchlist: Easily track your portfolio by creating and editing your personal watchlist with tailored alerts.
– Share: With just one tap share your oil stock picks and energy news to your network.
– Comment: Discuss the news articles that matter to you most, connect with your favorite authors, and engage with the Oilprice community.
– Community: Engage with the largest community dedicated to Oil and Gas on the web.
Oilprice.com is the most popular energy news and oil price website in the world. With market analysis that focuses on key areas of the energy industry including Oil and Gas, Alternative Energy and Geopolitics. Oilprice works with the largest names in financial news and provides news and industry analysis to sites such as: CNBC, Yahoo Finance, Nasdaq, Fortune, TIME Magazine, Huffington Post, USA Today, CNN Money, Business Insider as well as hundreds of others.
The Oilprice app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, please let us know what you love and what you’d like to see more of. All feedback is greatly received. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @OilandEnergy”