If you are looking for the Best Organizer App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Organizer App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Organizer App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Organizer App For iPhone
1. Any.do: To do list & Calendar
“Join over 30 million people who rely on Any.do to organize their life and get more done. “IT’S A MUST HAVE APP” (NYTimes, WSJ, USA Today & Lifehacker). It’s the perfect combo of a task list, calendar, planner & reminders all-in-one app.
THE #1 TO DO LIST & TASK LIST
SYNCS SEAMLESSLY between your mobile, desktop, web, and tablet. Keeps all your to do list, tasks, reminders, calendar & agenda always in sync so you’ll never forget a thing
GET REMINDERS for a scheduled time, when you reach a particular location or set recurring reminders so you never miss a thing
WORK TOGETHER with shared lists and assigned tasks to collaborate and get more done, with anyone.
Widget with simple and powerful features to keep your to do list and calendar events always at hand
SIMPLE & POWERFUL CALENDAR OUTLOOK
EASILY VIEW your events and to-do list & Tasks for the day, week & month
SYNC SEAMLESSLY in real-time with your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar so you don’t forget an important event
ALL-IN-ONE APP FOR GETTING THINGS DONE
To easily create reminders we added voice entry so you can just speak your mind and we’ll add it to your to do list. For better task management flow we added a calendar integration to keep your agenda always up to date. To enhance your productivity we added cross-platform support for recurring reminders, location reminders, sub-tasks, notes & file attachments. To keep your to-do list always up to date, we’ve added a one-of-a-kind daily planner.
TO DO LIST, CALENDAR & REMINDERS MADE SIMPLE
Any.do was designed to keep you on top of your to do list and calendar with no hassle. Thanks to the intuitive drag and drop of tasks, swiping to mark to-do’s as complete, and shaking your device to remove completed from your to do list – you can keep yourself organized and enjoy every minute of it.
POWERFUL TASK LIST MANAGEMENT
Looking for more? Add a to do list item straight from your email inbox by forwarding firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your tasks.
LIFE ORGANIZER & DAILY PLANNER
Any.do is a to do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, a checklist, task list, a board for post its or sticky notes, a project management tool, a reminders app, a daily planner, a family organizer, and overall the simplest and most useful productivity tool you will ever have.
SHARE LISTS & ASSIGN TASKS
To plan & organize projects has never been easier. Now you can share lists between family members, assign tasks to each other, chat and much more. Any.do will help you and the people around you stay in-sync and get reminders so that you can focus on what really matters, knowing you had a productive day and crossed off your to do list
GROCERY LIST & SHOPPING LIST
Any.do task list is also great for shopping at the grocery store. Right there on your to do list is a handy shopping list option that you can share with others. Forgot to buy post-it notes? Want reminders? Simply create a list on Any.do, share it with your loved ones and see them adding their shopping items in real-time. You won’t believe how you’ve done shopping or grocery lists before
Auto-Renewable subscription payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged at the cost of the subscription plan you chose:
$9.99 – monthly plan
$26.99 – 6 months plan
$59.99 – 12 months plan with 7 days trial (50% OFF)
You can manage and cancel the auto-renew subscription at any time from the account settings on iTunes (post-purchase), but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed.
*Please note we do not support Family Sharing at the moment.*
2. Awesome Note 2
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
NOTE AND SCHEDULING AS ONE
· Manage your iOS Calendar and Reminders in one.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
[General]– Note management by folder
– Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
– Various type of note (regular, to-do, diary, anniversary note)
– App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
– A variety of folder colors and icons
– Set your own photos as a home background
– Notes and calendar search
– Support landscape mode
– Not required login/network connection while using the app
[Note]– Note editing feature to add various attachments
– Rich text formatting
– Photo, Drawing, Voice recording, Map attachment
– Import current weather information
– Checklist in a note
– Various note backgrounds and fonts
– Tags, Bookmarks
[Schedule Management]– Calendar View (with major holidays)
– To-do management view
– Natural language processing support
(Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
– Important notes notification support
– Anniversary management
– D-day management
– Changing list orders
[Share/Sync]– iCloud sync
– Evernote sync/export
– Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
– Sharing notes through Airdrop
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to 1:1 customer support in Awesome Note Settings.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.”
3. Evernote – Notes Organizer
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list with Tasks, connect your Google Calendar to stay on top of your schedule, and see your most relevant information quickly with a customizable Home dashboard.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, and to-do lists.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, docs, PDFs, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use your camera to scan and organize paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, and handwritten notes.
• Manage your to-do list with Tasks—set due dates and reminders, so you never miss a deadline.
• Connect Evernote and Google Calendar to bring your schedule and your notes together.
• See your most relevant information instantly on the Home dashboard.
• Create separate notebooks to organize receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote’s powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Keep a journal to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Bring people, projects, and ideas together with shared Spaces.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments so you don’t miss important details.
• Create notebooks for each class and keep everything organized.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create and manage tasks
• Connect one Google Calendar account
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• 20 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create, manage, and assign tasks
• Connect multiple Google Calendar accounts
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Home dashboard – Full customization
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote’s Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms”
4. Google Tasks: Get Things Done
“Get more done with Google Tasks. Manage, capture and edit your tasks from anywhere, at any time, with to-dos that sync across all of your devices. Integrates with Gmail and Google Calendar to help you get tasks done, faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organise your tasks by date or prioritise using drag and drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of Google Workspace
• Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar and more
Take control of your task management and install Google Tasks. Start managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.”
5. Things 3
Best of all, it’s easy to use. Within the hour, you’ll have everything off your mind and neatly organized—from routine tasks to your biggest life goals—and you can start focusing on what matters today.
“Things offers the best combination of design and functionality of any app we tested, with nearly all the features of other power user applications and a delightful interface that never gets in the way of your work.”
—Wirecutter, The New York Times
• Your To-Dos
Your basic building block is the almighty To-Do—each a small step toward a great accomplishment. You can add notes, tag it, schedule it, and break it down into smaller steps.
• Your Projects
Create a Project for any big goal, then add the to-dos to reach it. Use headings to structure your list as you outline your plan. There’s also a place to jot down your notes, and a deadline to keep you on schedule.
• Your Areas
Create an Area for each sphere of your life, such as Work, Family, Finance, and so on. This keeps everything neatly organized, and helps you see the big picture as you set your plans in motion.
• Your Plan
Everything on your schedule is neatly laid out in the Today and Upcoming lists, which show your to-dos and calendar events. Each morning, see what you planned for Today and decide what you want to do. The rest is down to you 🙂
MORE THINGS TO LOVE
As you dive deeper, you’ll find Things packed with helpful features. Here are just a few:
• Reminders — set a time and Things will remind you.
• Repeaters — automatically repeat to-dos on a schedule you set.
• This Evening — a special place for your evening plans.
• Calendar integration — see your events and to-dos together.
• Tags — categorize your to-dos and quickly filter lists.
• Quick Find — instantly find to-dos or switch between lists.
• Magic Plus — drag the + button to insert to-dos anywhere in a list.
• Share extension — create to-dos with content from other apps.
• Widgets — see your lists on the home screen.
• Mail to Things — forward an email to Things; now it’s a to-do.
• And much more!
MADE FOR IPHONE
Things is tailored to the iPhone with deep system integrations as well. A great example is the Share extension, which allows you to create to-dos with content from other apps, such as a link to a website you want to get back to.
You can also enjoy a beautiful dark mode at sunset, connect your calendars, add widgets to your home screen, create to-dos via Siri, import from Reminders—Things can do it all! There’s even Shortcuts integration if you want to automate your workflows.
MADE FOR APPLE WATCH
Things comes with a great app for Apple Watch. Just raise your wrist to glance at your Today list, mark to-dos complete as you go, and dictate new ones on the fly—all synced instantly with your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Made in Stuttgart, with two Apple Design Awards to its name, Things is a fine example of German engineering: designed not only to look fantastic, but to be perfectly functional as well. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, then polished to perfection.
“It’s like the unicorn of productivity tools: deep enough for serious work, surprisingly easy to use, and gorgeous enough to enjoy staring at.”
GET THINGS TODAY
Whatever it is you want to accomplish in life, Things can help you get there. Install the app today and see what you can do!
• Things is also available for Mac and iPad (sold separately).
• Sync is provided for free via our Things Cloud service.
• A free trial is available for Mac: thingsapp.com
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We provide professional support and will be glad to help you!”
6. Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to Pro plan, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.”