If you are looking for the Best Outlook iPhone App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Outlook iPhone App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Outlook iPhone App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Outlook iPhone App
1. Canary Mail App
Access all your Contacts’ emails, files & even social media profiles in one place.
Encrypt emails seamlessly with Canary’s zero-setup encryption, or via PGP.
Get notified as soon as your emails are read.
Save frequently used drafts to reuse them with 1-tap.
Compose emails via Canary’s gorgeous new true dark composer.
Get easy access to the people that matter the most. Never miss important emails.
Choose to get notifications for important emails only.
Keep important emails at the top of your Inbox.
**Custom Snooze Times**
Handle emails when the time is right – today, tomorrow, or when you’re ready.
**Custom Thread Actions**
Get quick access to the actions that best suit your workflow.
**Custom Notification Sounds**
Set a unique notification sound for each account.
Easily review all files in a Conversation, without hunting.”
2. Fantastical – Calendar & Tasks
“Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including intuitive natural language text parsing, beautiful full calendar day, week, month, quarter and year views, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets – quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, quarter, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
– Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder”, “todo”, or “remind me to”
– Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
– Create alerts with phrases like “remind me tomorrow at 3PM”, “alert 1 hour before”, or “alarm 3PM”
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen – just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don’t launch the app often
• Birthdays – see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!”
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
4. Microsoft Outlook
“Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it’s staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
– Focus on the right things with our smart inbox – we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
– Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
– Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
– Find everything you’re looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
– View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
– Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
– Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
To make an in-app purchase of a Microsoft 365 Family or Personal subscription, open the app, go to Settings, and tap on Upgrade next to your Outlook.com or Hotmail.com account. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With a Microsoft 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Privacy and Cookies: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839
Contract Summary: https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/outlook/contract-summary”
5. Spark Mail – Email by Readdle
“Best of the App Store” – Apple
“It’s a combination of polish, simplicity, and depth” – FastCompany
“You can create an email experience that works for you” – TechCrunch
**Beautiful and Intelligent Email App**
We are building the future of email. Modern design, fast, intuitive, collaborative, seeing what’s important, automation, and truly personal experience that you love – this is what Spark stands for.
We’ve carefully selected the colors to help you work better at night and save battery life. Select the Dark or a truly Black mode in Personalization settings > Appearance. It’s available for all iOS Spark users.
**Farewell to Busy Inbox**
Smart Inbox lets you quickly see what’s important in your inbox and clean up the rest. All new emails are smartly categorized into Personal, Notifications, and Newsletters.
**Discuss email privately**
Invite teammates to discuss specific emails and threads. Ask questions, get answers, and keep everyone in the loop.
Spark lets you handle an inbox together with multiple people, assign emails just like tasks, set deadlines, and track progress. No email will slip through the cracks! This feature is invaluable for small teams like info@, sales@, or support@.
**Create email together**
For the first time ever, collaborate with your teammates using a real-time editor to compose professional emails.
**Schedule emails to be sent later**
Schedule emails to be sent when your recipient is most likely to read them. It works even if your device is turned off.
**Snooze That One For Later**
Snooze an email and get back to it when the time is right. Snoozing works across all your Apple devices.
**Find Any Email In An Instant**
Powerful, natural language search makes it easy to find that email you’re looking for. Just search the way you think and let Spark do the rest.
**Get Notified About Important Emails Only**
Smart Notifications filter out the noise, letting you know when an email is important, saving you from notification overload.
Integrate Spark into your workflow and take productivity to the next level. Supports Dropbox, Box, iCloud Drive, and more.
A full-featured calendar works right in your email to help you always be on top of your schedule. Create events easily using natural language.
**Create links to email**
Create secure links to a specific email or conversation. Share the link on Slack, Skype, CRM, or any other medium so your team can see it and collaborate around it.
**Sign Off With A Swipe**
Before you send an email, quickly swipe to choose the right signature for the occasion.
**Email with Emotion**
Quick Replies get the point across with just a tap. Love, like or acknowledge an email in an instant.
**Email Never Looked This Good**
That terrible mess in your inbox is now replaced it with a beautiful, threaded message design.
**A Truly Personal Experience**
Customize Spark to work as you do. You decide which swipes do what, what cards are shown, and how many emails you want to see.
You’ll love your email again!
If you need us, you can always find us at firstname.lastname@example.org”