If you are looking for the Best Ovulation Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Ovulation Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Ovulation Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Ovulation Apps For iPhone
1. Clue Period & Cycle Tracker
Clue is more than just a period tracker. The app uses science and data to help you learn how your menstrual cycle affects your mind and body. With Clue, you get period, ovulation and PMS predictions you can trust, detailed insights into how factors such as skin, stress and energy levels can change throughout your cycle, and a science-backed reproductive health encyclopedia at your fingertips. You can also set customizable reminders so you are always prepared for what’s coming. Backed by science, driven by ethics, and female-led, Clue never has and never will, sell user data.
Regardless of your life stage, Clue’s got your back. From period to pregnancy tracking, whether you want to set reminders to take birth control or get ovulation day notifications, or just want to discover your body’s unique patterns, Clue is designed to help you stay informed and make empowered health choices.
** App of the Day Worldwide ** — Apple
** Best Fertility Apps 2020 ** — Healthline
** Top free period tracker app ** — Obstetrics & Gynecology Journal (ACOG)
• Period, ovulation, and PMS predictions for your next three cycles
• Track your period days, flow intensity, menstrual products, or birth control method
• Log 30+ symptoms, cravings, moods, energy levels, exercise, and more to discover patterns in your cycle. The more you track, the smarter Clue gets!
• Set up calendar reminders for your period, PMS, ovulation, or birth control pill
• Keep tabs on your cycle lengths and variations to observe trends and maximize doctor visits
• Ovulation and fertility tracking: log your BBT, cervical fluid, and ovulation tests to boost your fertility predictions
• Pregnancy tracking: Log your pregnancy and postpartum symptoms, and track fetal development week by week with guided content
• Learn about your cycle with educational articles and menstrual health topics curated by Clue’s in-house science team
• Track with an intuitive, gender-inclusive app designed for anyone who menstruates
• Integrate with Healthkit, including Health App, Touch ID, and Today Extension
The unsung benefits of using Clue:
• Become the expert on your body
• Be kinder to yourself when your cycle symptoms get you down
• Get curious about how sex drive & your cycle relate
• Gain a deeper understanding of how your body and mind are connected
Loving Clue? Then you’ll love subscribing to Clue Plus! Understand your body even better with these Clue Plus features:
• 6 months of upcoming cycle predictions
• In-depth analysis of your cycle patterns
• Monthly email with your cycle statistics
• Full access to Clue’s content tab
• Pregnancy tracking mode
After you choose one of our plans and confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account. Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. At any time you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings on your device after the purchase.
Note: Clue should *not* be used as a contraceptive.
If you run into any trouble, the support team is here to help! Please reach us through the app so we can assist you more effectively. Tap:
1. More Menu
Or – directly through the form: support.helloclue.com
HORMONAL Podcast: helloclue.com/podcast
Terms of Service: https://www.helloclue.com/terms.html
2. Fertility Tracker – Sprout
“Sprout Fertility & Period Tracker is the only login-free fertility and period tracking app available – your privacy matters! Created by the makers of the award winning Sprout Pregnancy and Sprout Baby apps, it’s a smart and simple app that has everything you need to track your fertility, ovulation and period.
Sprout Fertility & Period Tracker is smart – and the more you use it, the ‘smarter’ it gets. The app provides accurate predictions for your cycle phases, fertility window, ovulation and period dates based on your unique health data.
** This app is not intended to be a substitute for birth control, and should not under any circumstances be used as such. **
SPROUT FERTILITY & PERIOD TRACKER FEATURES
• No account required – just download and use!
• Know instantly where you are in your cycle and get predictions for upcoming periods, ovulation and fertility
• Ovulation and period predictions get smarter over time as the app learns more about you
• View past cycle history and averages
• Schedule predicted period and fertility reminders
• iCloud data backup
• PDF Report for doctor visits with cycle, health and fertility data
PERIOD TRACKER & CALENDAR
• Easily log your flow dates and the start of a new cycle
• Get predictions of future projected period dates
• Review cycle history and averages
• Log symptoms, moods, medications and notes in your health log
• Schedule reminders to alert you when your period is about to start
FERTILITY & OVULATION TRACKER FOR PREGNANCY
• Use physician-recommended fertility awareness methods to identify your ovulation day and most fertile window as you try to conceive
• Track key fertility indicators, including Cervical Fluid, Basal Body Temperature (BBT) and Cervical Position
• Analyze your cycle, fertility and ovulation trends in the calendar view
• Graph view of your BBT and ovulation data
• Automatically determines temperature shift and peak day to identify your ovulation day
• View clear and simple calendar and fertility charts that allow you understand your fertile window and ovulation predictions at a glance
• View your follicular and luteal phase lengths
• Schedule reminders to enter morning temperature or to tell you when you are entering your fertile window
“Regularly tracking fertility indicators during your cycle is one the most effective ways to increase your chances of conceiving. The Sprout Fertility & Period Tracker app is an easy to use tool that has been designed to actually get smarter and more accurate the more you use it.” – Eva Martin, MD
Check out our other highly rated and award winning Sprout apps: Sprout Pregnancy and Sprout Baby.
Sprout: Great Apps for Great Parents”
3. Flo Period & Ovulation Tracker
• Partner of the United Nations Population Fund in the area of reproductive health
• 100+ doctors and health experts are part of the Flo Medical Board
• Thousands of women log pregnancies every day on Flo
• App of the Day in the AppStore in over 30 countries
• Best Fertility App 2020, Healthline
No matter your life stage or reproductive goal, personalize Flo to make it unique and relevant to you. Based on advanced AI technology, Flo helps you to monitor your cycle, fertility, or pregnancy accurately. As a one-stop solution for all things female health and well-being, Flo provides all-in-one tracking for period start date and length, fertile window, peak ovulation days, PMS symptoms, flow intensity, birth control, water intake, sleep and step counter, and much more. Follow your baby’s growth weekly during pregnancy.
CYCLE & PERIOD TRACKER
Your cycle is so much more than your period. Every woman experiences different symptoms, mood swings, and energy levels each cycle phase. Together with a team of 100+ health experts, Flo helps you to understand your body better. Explore accurate cycle predictions and tips on how to benefit from your cycle phase and hormone levels for clearer skin, better workouts, and increased energy levels.
OVULATION CALCULATOR & PREGNANCY CALENDAR
Discover a personal journey to motherhood with Flo. Get pregnant as soon as naturally possible for you by identifying your most fertile days and receiving tailored insights. Flo’s pregnancy mode gives you access to beautiful images to follow your baby’s growth weekly. Calculate your due date, set a countdown, and learn the essentials of newborn care.
LIFESTYLE & FITNESS TRACKER
Log 70+ symptoms and activities to get the most precise AI-based overview of your body’s patterns. Keep a diary of your weight, water intake, physical activity, sex drive, moods, and PMS symptoms to monitor changes and receive accurate predictions. Get access to an entire health & well-being multimedia content library with articles, videos, and surveys.
Schedule reminders when your period is approaching, its start and end date, your ovulation day, and personalize Flo to get notifications about weight, sleep, water intake, step goal, and birth control.
HEALTH REPORT & ASSISTANT
Get access to your monthly health report with personalized cycle graphs, and indications of your body’s patterns. A virtual health dialog will provide proactive information based on your unique profile and symptoms.
Safely discuss intimate topics, ask questions anonymously, and get support from one of the largest female communities worldwide.
Flo uses HealthKit to export your Flo activities to the Health app and to read menstrual cycle data.
Flo offers a subscription plan that gives you a more personalized experience and unlimited access to the entire health & well-being multimedia content library
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Accessibility Statement: https://flo.health/accessibility-statement-ios
Download Flo period diary
4. “Glow: Fertility, Ovulation App”
This is modern care for your fertility. Track your cycle with our ovulation calculator and learn more about your reproductive health everytime you log on. Easily record your physical symptoms, sexual activity and day to day moods to help you increase your chances of getting pregnant. The Glow app allows users to track their menstrual cycles, and to make informed decisions about the optimal time to conceive.
The Glow App is intended as an aid in ovulation prediction to facilitate conception (not to be used for contraception).
3 ways Glow can improve your fertility:
1. Stay on track – Track 40 different health signals from sexual activity to Basal Body Temperature and more with our daily log.
2. In depth analysis – Get personalized information with our cycle chart, ovulation test analyzer and pattern detection feature.
3. Resources – Be empowered with knowledge and browse our library of ‘Glow Scoops’ featuring articles on anything from egg freezing, charting your fertility to overall menstrual health.
Take control of your reproductive health with Glow’s dedicated resources. With dedicated health charts and PDF reports of your ovulation patterns, you have all the high quality information you need to help you get pregnant or track your cycle.
Get unparalleled support with Glow. Whether you’re trying to get pregnant naturally or undergoing IVF or IUI, come and join the largest online community for women who are trying to conceive. Learn from their experiences and share your own views in one of our many forums. You can even get your partner to join our mirror app because fertility is a team sport!
Download Glow today and take charge of your fertility.
Apple Health Integrations
Share your BBT, cervical mucus, menstrual flow, ovulation test result, sexual activity, and height data from Glow to the Apple Health app.
And sync your Apple Health app data to Glow to share BBT, cervical mucus, sexual activity, weight, sleep, and workouts data.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Glow is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Glow Premium, you will unlock the following features:
– Comparative Insights: “Is this normal?” Compare with millions of women
– Premium Articles – Next level fertility facts
– Private messaging: Find friends. Glow together.
– Custom profile: Stand out from the rest.
– Premium support: Jump the queue!
$29.99 for 3 months, first 3 months trial at $23.99
$59.99 for 1 year after 7 day free trial ($4.99/month)
$79.99 for lifetime
(subscription works across all Glow company apps!)
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, Glow yearly subscription is $59.99, 3-month subscription is $29.99.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
CONNECT WITH US
Web – http://www.glowing.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/glow
Twitter – @GlowHQ
Instagram – @GlowHQ
Pinterest – @GlowHQ
If you are having technical issues or have any questions about your cycle or period, we’re here to help. Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org”
5. Kindara: Fertility Tracker
“Goodbye surprise periods, mysterious fertile windows, and confusion about your cycle. We provide tools backed by science so you can master your reproductive health. It’s time for empowerment, a supportive user-based community, and accuracy.
“Kindara has helped me take my health into my own hands. Information is power and tracking my own health data has empowered me by helping me understand my own fertility. It’s also fun to use.” —Kristen Z.
Read more stories about how Kindara changes lives: https://www.kindara.com/stories
Understand your body, menstrual cycle, and overall reproductive health with the customizable tracking app, Kindara. Kindara helps you utilize the proven science of fertility awareness-based methods with straightforward, easy-to-use, and comprehensive charts.
Kindara can also be used beyond ovulation tracking and charting for trying to get pregnant. Kindara fertility charting may also make it easier to work with your healthcare provider when evaluating instances such as infertility, anovulation, PCOS, and perimenopause.
CHARTING DONE RIGHT: KEY FEATURES
+ Easily record your fertility signs including period, basal body temperature (BBT), cervical mucus, cervical position, sexual intercourse, test results, PMS symptoms and more
+ Track what is important and unique to you with custom data fields
+ Receive data-driven predictions for fertility and menstruation based on YOUR actual data, not population averages
+ Share your chart with your partner and/or healthcare practitioner to facilitate the best care for you
+ Sync fertility data with Apple Health and add cervical mucus (CM) directly from your Apple watch
+ Vaginal sensation field to take charting to the next level (available with Premium)
+ Connect to others in our supportive community
ENGAGED, HELPFUL & SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY
Get a second opinion on your charts from fellow charting or fertility awareness-based method enthusiasts, find support from people on the same journey as you, and maybe even forge lasting friendships in our global Kindara community.
“Kindara is more than just an app.” —Anne C.
BASED ON SCIENCE
We really are more than just an app — we do the research so you don’t have to! We regularly post new blogs that are thoroughly researched and backed by scientific references you can trust. https://kindara.com/blog
When you register a new account with Kindara, you get a free 45-day free trial of Kindara Premium automatically! No credit card required. Once the trial expires, your account with revert to Basic. Go Premium and get the most out of your charting!
+ Unlimited custom data
+ Special custom data input types (mild/moderate/severe, text, numbers, +/-)
+ Vaginal sensation
+ Lunar calendar
+ Direct messaging and invite-only groups in the Community for more privacy
+ More features added regularly
Kindara Premium is available as a subscription in either monthly($4.99/month) or yearly($49.99/year) billing. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current billing period. You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
KEEP IN TOUCH TO KEEP LEARNING
Based in Boulder, Colorado, our mission is to offer women the tools, knowledge, and support to understand how their fertility works, take ownership of their reproductive health, and meet their fertility goals. Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
6. Ovia Fertility & Cycle Tracker
“Whether you’re tracking your period or trying to get pregnant, join millions of women around the world and download Ovia Fertility to track your cycle, get period and ovulation predictions, and track your overall health.
We use proprietary algorithms based on cutting-edge fertility research to track your cycle and predict your exact ovulation and fertile window. Ovia is the most accurate ovulation calculator and fertility tracker. Our algorithm is even an accurate predictor for women with irregular periods who are trying to conceive. Best of all, the app is free!
Our most loved features for those trying to conceive (TTC):
◆Fertile window predictions & a daily fertility score, so you’ll always know your best days for trying to conceive
◆Track your basal body temperature, cervical fluid, cervical position, medications & other fertility data in your app calendar
◆Receive data feedback & real-time health alerts based on your tracked symptoms
◆Daily TTC tips & cycle insights delivered to your timeline
◆Access over 2,000 free expert articles on fertility, conception & reproductive health
◆Ask & answer questions anonymously in Community
Additional features for cycle tracking:
◆Support for regular & irregular menstrual cycles. The more data you enter, the better Ovia gets to know your cycle!
◆Customizable data logging to track what’s most relevant to you – choose from a variety of categories including symptoms, moods, PMS, exercise, sex, and nutrition
*Health Summaries & Statistics*
You’ll receive summary cycle data including your average cycle length, period length, top symptoms, days of intercourse & more. Check your Fertility Chart to view trends & learn even more about your fertility!
*Sharing & Calendar Syncing*
Export your data as an Excel & share with your partner when you’re in your fertile window. You can also protect your account with a PIN number
*Apple Health & Fitbit Integrations*
Share your tracked cycle data from Ovia to the Apple Health app. Sync your Fitbit to share steps, sleep & weight with Ovia.
Love from our users:
◆ “It has everything! Absolutely everything!! From moods to cramps to what your period and spotting looks like to when you have sex. It’s like having a best friend in your pocket.”
◆ “With an irregular cycle, it’s been extremely hard for me to track my fertility, but with Ovia Fertility, I love that MY data is being processed for ME.”
◆ “BFP this morning! Conceived on cycle with Ovia after trouble for two years more or less. I honestly never thought I would have so much fun tracking my data, this has been a very enjoyable experience to conclude a very difficult time.”
In partnership with organizations who share our goal of helping families live happier, healthier lives, we’re proud to offer Ovia Health: a maternity and family benefit supporting women and families at home and at work.
Do you have Ovia Health as a benefit through an employer or health plan? Download Ovia Fertility and enter your employer and health plan information to access premium tools and features. These may include health coaching, personalized content about your benefits, and health programs such as birth control tracking, endometriosis education, PCOS management, male fertility, and more.
Ovia Health is a digital health company that uses mobile technology to help women and families live healthier lives. The Ovia Health apps have helped millions of women and families on their fertility, pregnancy, and parenting journeys. With billions of data points collected and analyzed, Ovia Health uses data-driven science to help women conceive, have healthier pregnancies, and start families with confidence.
STAY IN TOUCH
We’re always working to improve your experience with our products. Have an idea for Ovia? Let us know! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org”
7. Ovulation & Fertility Tracker
Experts reveal that there are only a few numbers of women who are falling pregnant very soon, and for others, it can take lots of time. But, this fertility Calculator wills your best ovulation & fertility friend through which you can readily increase your chances of getting pregnant.
Do You Know Your Exact Date of Ovulation?
Our ovulation calculator free is natural assistance through which you can readily come to know when you are going to ovulate. You just have to know about your menstrual cycle length, period length, and when did your last period start.
How This Ovulation Calculator Works:
Yes, this ovulation predictor is very easy to use as it is fully packed with the user-friendly interface. With the ease of this fertility tracker, you’ll get the results within a blink of eyes. If you want to get your ovulation calendar or needs to track your exact ovulation date, your next period date, and your low fertile days as well as high fertile days, then our fertility app will help you:
– First of all, a woman should have an idea about how long is her menstrual cycle, if she didn’t know her menstrual cycle, then in average cases women have 23-25 days of the menstrual cycle
– Very next, in this period calculator, a woman should have to enter how long is her last period (bleeding of the period usually lasts between 4-7 days)
– Then, a woman should have to enter how did her last period start
– Finally, hit the ‘Get Started’ button of our ovulation calculator
– Right after, you come to know about your chances of getting pregnant as this period calculator shows your next periods date, next ovulation date, Safe Days, and also about your fertile period
Key Features of Ovulation Calculator
– User-friendly Interface
– Ovulation calendar (view your next period’s date, next ovulation date, Safe Days and the fertile period throughout the year)
– ovulation predictor predicts your chances of getting pregnant
– Records your health data by adding your note
– In case of any changes, this period app allows you to customize your period date, menstrual cycle, and luteal phase
– Ovulation and Periods Reminder
– Pin Lock protection
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer Lifetime payment for $59.99 USD and 1 auto-renewing subscription option:
– Auto-renewable subscription $9.99 USD Monthly with 3 days free trial
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
– Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original “1 month” unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. For more information please visit:
– You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
– Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please write us a review.”
8. Period Tracker by GP Apps
*Now supports HealthKit, 3DTouch, TouchID, portrait charts, Advanced TTC Mode (the easiest way to get pregnant by following the homepage timeline’s simple prompted instructions!), and Pregnancy Mode with articles and week-by-week images.
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months’ menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads “PTracker.”
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Add custom symptoms and moods
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Backup/Restore your data with your online backup and restore account. (works across platforms)
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation, eight day “fertile window,” and your cycle day. Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby’s due date and week-by-week articles.
* Protect your privacy with TOUCH ID or with a passcode option that is fast and easy.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor’s visits.
Period Tracker is loved by millions of users.
MommaRed – “I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps.”
Blanczz226 – “This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it’s extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure”
GeekSugar.com – “Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee ‘lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days.”
Celstemc – “One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won’t use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!”
By subscribing to the Period Tracker Patron program you receive additional features. Subscription purchased through the app will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of $9.99. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of service: https://gpapps.com/support/eula/
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one’s next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one’s cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one’s cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.”